"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

supersonic wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:06 pm It’s so messy now that Gaga is involving herself into the conversation. Gaga is truly single white femaling anyone she can and it shows how truly obsessed she is with Christina.

Edit: if we should go in on anyone, it should be Gaga, she’s as fake as they come. And after Xtina supported her during her Artpop era.
She should have remained silent since her name popped up in a "scandal". This allows you to see how her real self is too. She could have said something more intelligent about it in that case. Something like "sometimes people don't know about things so they can't speak about it", she def set some fire on this
Last edited by pato on Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

The Queen wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:07 pm I fucking hate this cunt.

I know you fucking lying!!!!
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

The Queen wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:07 pm I fucking hate this cunt.

Is this going to be the thing to bring this rancid cunt back from the dead? :rip: It's no wonder Christy barely promotes her music anymore. She has the capability to bring in millions literally by saying nothing. Who has time for hard work, travel, early morning call times, and choreo when you can just do it this way instead? :rip:
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

yeah Im going to stop dissing Christina for not promoting her music or interacting much with the public. This was like her first red carpet in years and this happens :rip:
Liv_Enrique
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

The publicist cut the interview before the question have been asked. Christina walked the red carpet late and was in charged to do the countdown before the latin grammy started. She doesn’t have time for you Britney. You are already free, what else do you want?
supersonic
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 9

Mass report all the dumb tweets being rude. I’ve had some success with really nasty tweets and lets remember to keep supporting our girl no matter what, so hit haters back with a streaming link or just ignore them.

It’s so convenient that now that she’s getting attention in the media, this is happening again. It’s not fair and we shouldn’t let it ruin this era for us.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BYC wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:35 pm
Didn’t Christina basically write an open letter regarding her situation and she didn’t even acknowledge it? Now she wants to try it. Shes sick.
Broccoley is a narcissist on top of her other mental issues. Zero sympathy.

Christina has never owed anything to Broccoley, her genuine and caring statement about situation she doesn't even know about was pure extra worthy of valorization.

Yet this braindead cunt ignores that, and the fact that media makes it extremely difficult for X to say anything about her and now she chooses to diss X after all her kindness like this? :ziggy: :dizzy: Broccoley clearly doesn't recognize/care who truly care about her even from a distance and that's on her.

FU, Cauliflowerney :halloween:
Popsychologist
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 12

It's great to see #Fighters coming together to have Legend's back when she's cornered by ugly bullies. We might have all the disagreements about her hairstyles, but we're ready to snatch wigs of the haters, and that's what matters. However, don't forget to take a look around and notice some unusual absence from some recurring characters. This house also needs a deep clean. ;)
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 11

Franzjoseph wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:13 pm yeah Im going to stop dissing Christina for not promoting her music or interacting much with the public. This was like her first red carpet in years and this happens :rip:
SHARTERS!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW???
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

I'm sorry, when are we going to just say fuck it and go there: this is an inbred white supremacist bitch and her Aryan wingman trying to oppress a Latina just out there doing her thing. We need to learn to fight nasty like these cunts always do. It's a reason Christy is the Queen and I'm the stan. She can go high if she wants to, but personally, a bitch is in the mood to go low.
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 2

Cannot wait for X respond
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

It’s stupid because she herself knows how PR team works and how red carpet are. It’s still crazy that they can’t understand that.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

Not Gaga and Perez inserting themselves. This shit gta be a setup!
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

I am SHOCKEDDDD at how much people are supporting Christina on this issue on LIPSTICK ALLEY.
Never thought I'd see the day.
And they STAY dragging X over there.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Make sure y’all promote her new music too since she’s a hot topic. Might as well get some streams off this mess.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

RocNation, let's see what you can do!
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

BaeTine wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:18 pm I'm sorry, when are we going to just say fuck it and go there: this is an inbred white supremacist bitch and her Aryan wingman trying to oppress a Latina just out there doing her thing. We need to learn to fight nasty like these cunts always do. It's a reason Christy is the Queen and I'm the stan. She can go high if she wants to, but personally, a bitch is in the mood to go low.
Nobody needs to even hope for Britney to fuck up - watch any of recent instagram videos and you'll see that bitch is snorting cocaine like it is going out of style. Straight unhinged, she will get what is coming to her and it will be her own fucking doing, no one else's fault.
Popsychologist
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

BaeTine wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:18 pm I'm sorry, when are we going to just say fuck it and go there: this is an inbred white supremacist bitch and her Aryan wingman trying to oppress a Latina just out there doing her thing. We need to learn to fight nasty like these cunts always do. It's a reason Christy is the Queen and I'm the stan. She can go high if she wants to, but personally, a bitch is in the mood to go low.
Hold the stairs, I'm coming down with you. I honestly can't remember the last time I've been this angry, this rubbish got personal.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Franzjoseph wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:20 pm
Nobody needs to even hope for Britney to fuck up - watch any of recent instagram videos and you'll see that bitch is snorting cocaine like it is going out of style. Straight unhinged, she will get what is coming to her and it will be her own fucking doing, no one else's fault.
Oh, sis, I agree with you. I've been saying for the longest that this bitch would kill herself now that she's free. I'm just curious about pushing the date up a lil bit.
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

No but honestly I think she's been fed hate towards her from her stupid bf. Remember Happy Birthday Fausto? And now this. Making reference to anything but the good words Xtina wrote for her
supersonicrocket
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

Redrum4783 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:18 pm
supersonicrocket wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:09 pm I do think Brit is entitled to feel that way because you cant fault people for how they feel. And I guess in a similar situation, I may want as much people on my side as I can have.

As for X, I do think she could have made a short comment without being too “into it”, if avoiding drama is the goal of being averse to the question.

Maybe the publicist could have prepared for this via giving a plain answer prepared before the carpet vs simply shutting it down. It wins good publicity points for the era. And besides, legally Brit won so technically, you can comment about it.

But it is what it is. Things happen. People have feelings. And we know its how things are.
Bro, I’m sorry but no. Britney should not feel “entitled” to spread blatant lies. X already addressed the FreeBritney Movement in a genuine way. If she didn’t want to answer a Britney question and chose to focus her energy on her performance, she should not be shamed for it. Especially not by Britney.

If there is ever a time I want Cursetina to be real, it’s now.
Agree. She is entitled to feel as she has feelings.
Doesnt mean she needs to say them fresh from a conservatorship and appear petty. And maybe she ought to do some research before posting to see if X did show support
Last edited by supersonicrocket on Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Im ready to fight those b!tches 🙄
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Let's compare their Instagram latests posts

One is dominating the charts after +20 years of career, slaying on stage and having a happy family TOGETHER
The other is uploading embarassing stuff. Dancing around her living room looking BAD and not being able to see her kids due her past with drugs.

Can we compare two women? Not really, specially when one of them is not mentally well. But, I don't give a f*ck.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

This is why I never bought this "Xtina has forgiven Gaga years ago so you should too" shenaniggans.

Any Gaga defenders should be banned now!
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

X-mael wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:18 pm It’s stupid because she herself knows how PR team works and how red carpet are. It’s still crazy that they can’t understand that.
she knows but her little and medicated brain doesn't probably remember or feels dizzy after her twisted dancing
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

THIS!
THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE TEA!
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
Janelle
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 1

So Xtina saying “I’m happy for her though” meant nothing to these people? Lmao
BabyJaneM
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

I don't see all this support for Britney. Christina will be fine. We just need a grown ass woman reply to finish it.
Popsychologist
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

pato wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:22 pm Let's compare their Instagram latests posts

One is dominating the charts after +20 years of career, slaying on stage and having a happy family TOGETHER
The other is uploading embarassing stuff. Dancing around her living room looking BAD and not being able to see her kids due her past with drugs.

Can we compare two women? Not really, specially when one of them is not mentally well. But, I don't give a f*ck.
We have so much to be thankful for with X, but this shit cannot go unpunished. She is too good to be treated like this. I actually do hope, like some said here, that her response is only a GORGEOUS photo of all her family, even include Jorge's big cock along with Matt's. Just let Brit and Ratga suffer knowing X has it ALL!