[25M VIEWS!!!!] Pa Mis Muchachas (Official Video) "Episode 1 of a long tale to come…"

Moments to remember...
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

H2o wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:31 pm
💀 @ them not even tagging X.
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 7

MTV Hits (I think its called) is literally playing it every hour. I've seen it a few times!
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 31

H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

bestie with mtv
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 15

Faithy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:13 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:12 pm
Xtinoacer wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:03 pm A lot of people here don’t seem to know that Xtina doesn’t really go with the trends. I LOVE that she decided to go with this song as the first single, she’s paying homage to other sounds in the Latin culture besides reggaeton. I love that about her, and the song is catchy as well I love it.

A friend who is not a fan told me she really likes the song. And don’t let me start with people complaining about her “screaming”, she’s Xtina Aguilera, the runs are her signature, were you expecting her to be whispering instead?
What about this song isn’t a “trend” tho? The beat sounds almost exactly like “I Like It” by Cardi B. It’s a “Cha Cha” beat with an urban twist. Why are y’all acting like this is not mainstream? Lol
Because it's not mainstream. "I Like It" used an old sample and it happened to become a hit. It's hardly something you hear on the radio all the time and you know this. Respectfully if you're not digging the song/video that's fine, but please don't be a debbie downer and turn this thread negative. Moving along...
It is absolutely mainstream and to say that it isn't is delusion. I never said I don't like the song. I said i'm not crazy about it as the lead single. I've streamed it all day long and I purchased the song. I've watched the video at least 10 times today and changed my avi just like everyone else here.

So "Respectfully", I can say whatever the fuck I want to say. I've been a stan and have been giving this woman my coins since I was 9 years old. You can keep it moving and continue to scroll if you don't like it. Some of you want to sit here and try and police how everyone should feel about this new song. I am my own person capable of independent thought. This is not a Hive. I can express my opinion in the same way that you can express YOURS. If my words are strong enough to ruin your perception of the new music or tarnish your experience as a fan, then perhaps you subconsciously agree with me. So yes, move along...

Last edited by NIGHTMARE© on Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 17

She's back, bitches are scared especially in atrl.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

Kitz wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:19 pm
:love:
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

H2o wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:19 pm Image

bestie with mtv
:love:
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:24 pm
What about this song isn’t a “trend” tho? The beat sounds almost exactly like “I Like It” by Cardi B. It’s a “Cha Cha” beat with an urban twist. Why are y’all acting like this is not mainstream? Lol
Because it's not mainstream. "I Like It" used an old sample and it happened to become a hit. It's hardly something you hear on the radio all the time and you know this. Respectfully if you're not digging the song/video that's fine, but please don't be a debbie downer and turn this thread negative. Moving along...
It is absolutely mainstream and to say that it isn't is delusion. I never said I don't like the song. I said i'm not crazy about it as the lead single. I've streamed it all day long and I purchased the song. I've watched the video at least 10 times today and changed my avi just like everyone else here.

So "Respectfully", I can say whatever the fuck I want to say. I've been a stan and have been giving this woman my coins since I was 9 years old. You can keep it moving and continue to scroll if you don't like it. Some of you want to sit here and try and police how everyone should feel about this new song. I am my own person capable of independent thought. This is not a Hive. I can express my opinion in the same way that you can express YOURS. If my words are strong enough to ruin your perception of the new music or tarnish your experience as a fan, then perhaps you subconsciously agree with me. So yes, move along...

Seeing a bunch of purple mess. Unfortunate.

Moving along to more important things...
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Faithy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:29 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:24 pm

Seeing a bunch of purple mess. Unfortunate.

Moving along to more important things...
And you will continue to see more and stay mad about it. Go head and hit that ignore button if you’re that bothered by the color. You quoted me not the other way around.

Bye gurl! :piano:
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Yay almost 1.2 million YT views!
Poor NIGHTMAREonelmstreet
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 5

She is soooo beautiful 😍

X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Lotus wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:24 pm She's back, bitches are scared especially in atrl.
What are they saying? I cannot read them anymore 🤣
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

X-mael wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:27 pm
Lotus wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:24 pm She's back, bitches are scared especially in atrl.
Just the usual Avril, Bernie and Nelly Furtado fans (for some reason) hating on her and calling it a flop and criticizing the epic vocals towards the end of the song.
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 10

Lotus wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:48 pm
Just the usual Avril, Bernie and Nelly Furtado fans (for some reason) hating on her and calling it a flop and criticizing the epic vocals towards the end of the song.
The fucking audacity of the Avril stan talking about Christina's spanish pronunciation when this shit exists:

AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 6

Pa Mis Muchachas
(Cha Cha)

Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Flame wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:55 pm

The fucking audacity of the Avril stan talking about Christina's spanish pronunciation when this shit exists:

They have nothing to do since their faves are forgotten fads.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

:rip: they calling it “Flop” do they know were they fave come from lol they can stay MAD on her vocals but Queen 👑 VOCALS are here to stay!
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

:rip: they calling it “Flop” do they know were they fave come from lol they can stay MAD on her vocals but Queen 👑 VOCALS are here to stay!
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

X-mael wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:57 pm

Exactly they are hating cause their girls can't do it. Avril & Nelly are fads with no acclaim poor them.

Meanwhile Queen is slaying a spanish bop and staying respected and showing LONGEVITY.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Xtinoacer wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:03 pm A lot of people here don’t seem to know that Xtina doesn’t really go with the trends. I LOVE that she decided to go with this song as the first single, she’s paying homage to other sounds in the Latin culture besides reggaeton. I love that about her, and the song is catchy as well I love it.

A friend who is not a fan told me she really likes the song. And don’t let me start with people complaining about her “screaming”, she’s Xtina Aguilera, the runs are her signature, were you expecting her to be whispering instead?
Drag that negative nancy!!
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

Xben wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:19 pm She is soooo beautiful 😍

Omfg how is she this perfect!
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Lotus wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:59 pm
X-mael wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:57 pm

Exactly they are hating cause their girls can't do it. Avril & Nelly are fads with no acclaim poor them.

Meanwhile Queen is slaying a spanish bop and staying respected and showing LONGEVITY.
Yeeesss! But I loved to read those hoes always complaining 🤣 it’s not far from here tho
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

I know it's hard but we HAVE to ignore haters!!! Christina is having her moment and they are mad that they can't do anything about it! Engaging in back and forth with them takes the focus away from her slayage!!! Let's stay focused... our Queen is going to the top!
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

Lotus wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:56 pm
Flame wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:55 pm

They have nothing to do since their faves are forgotten fads.
I’d love to see the bookings their faves are getting. It sure as hell isn’t the Hollywood Bowl or Disney. Let’s keep this shit in perspective hoes.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:24 pm Image
:womanshrug:
Kanyextina
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 9

1,3 M views on youtube.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

I bopped to this while working out in the gym this morning, while I was working and in my car today and it sounds good in all settings.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

H2o wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:19 pm Image

bestie with mtv
Love this!
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Faithy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:49 pm Yay almost 1.2 million YT views!
Poor NIGHTMAREonelmstreet
I’m happy for Queen. It’s a great video. :lips: