[RUMOR] CA.com's new look! New songs Pa Mis Muchachas and Santo Santo

Moments to remember...
Nam23
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 23

Martin wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:20 pm Details from an anonymous PM...

The songs that have leaked are:
Santo Santo (con Becky G) - 2:36
Pa' Mis Muchachas - 3:02

The info in one of the mp3 files says something like EP 1 SONG 2. There's no more info in the details.

Both songs have ambient noise as if Xtina is in a bar (kind of like Primer Amor interlude) so they sound connected.

Santo sounds like a potential hit and radio friendly. Xtina sings in a very rare tone that we've never heard before. She slays! Becky sings the bridge only. Her voice sounds louder than Xtina tho. The lyrics are about her having fun and trying to have fun and "perrear" while forgetting about men. It's super catchy.

Pa' Mis Muchachas (Xtina only, it doesn't sound like a demo and I don't think this could feature 3 other singers) sounds GREAT! It has latin sounds during the bridge like "Cuando no es contigo". It's Camila's Havanna wave but it's not similar tho. Xtina's vocals SLAY the ending. Great lyrics. It's like a female reggaeton anthem.

Both songs are very well produced. She is going to slay! People will love both songs but I think Santo has something that will drive Latin people crazy.
Thanks for this
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 5

:dancegays:
Last edited by MarlonBeckham on Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 25

Santo santo
Salvame mi santo santo
*Sick beat drops*

:shook:
PennyRae
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 7

The info in one of the mp3 files says something like EP 1 SONG 2. There's no more info in the details.

Both songs have ambient noise as if Xtina is in a bar (kind of like Primer Amor interlude) so they sound connected.

Santo sounds like a potential hit and radio friendly. Xtina sings in a very rare tone that we've never heard before. She slays! Becky sings the bridge only. Her voice sounds louder than Xtina tho. The lyrics are about her having fun and trying to have fun and "perrear" while forgetting about men. It's super catchy.

Pa' Mis Muchachas (Xtina only, it doesn't sound like a demo and I don't think this could feature 3 other singers) sounds GREAT! It has latin sounds during the bridge like "Cuando no es contigo". It's Camila's Havanna wave but it's not similar tho. Xtina's vocals SLAY the ending. Great lyrics. It's like a female reggaeton anthem.

Both songs are very well produced. She is going to slay! People will love both songs but I think Santo has something that will drive Latin people crazy.
Lord I wanna hear it so badly :cry: I’m so excited. Thanks for posting Martin <3
Nam23
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 23

Do you think there is room for Nathy on PMM?
PennyRae
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

I just ask those that have been blessed enough to hear the songs, please please please don’t leak it on Twitter or YouTube. Be careful who you share it with. I want her to have her moment
JcSoblue
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Her voice on Santo Santo sounds autotunned
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

I think the songs are deliberately short to cater to streaming platforms, but the apparent sound quality could also mean they’re demos and missing parts to them.

I’d be shocked if “Pa’ Mis Muchachas” has no features since Christina loves to add other females onto female empowerment anthems. I just hope it’s more light-hearted than “Fall in Line”. Very curious to hear more from this “rare tone”.
Marcus Stanthony
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 6

Quisiera escuchar las canciones nuevas.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 16

Una mujer tan dura como yo… 🔥🔥🔥
Dynamite_BR
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 6

This “rare tones” are getting me even more excited!
Lucky I already took my sleeping pills or I wouldn’t be able to sleep!
Are we talking rare tones as in That’s What Live Can Do and Make Over, Haunted Heart or more Addams Family Theme?
What kind of sounds should we expect?
scorpion_bad
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 14

porfa quiero escuchar las canciones. Hasta mamasita ya lo escucho y yo aún no. Uu
ceres1726
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

X-mael wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:43 pm Una mujer tan dura como yo… 🔥🔥🔥
Hey sis, I've sent you a pm :)
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Marcus Stanthony wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:40 pm Quisiera escuchar las canciones nuevas.
Me too. Hope she officially releases them this or next week
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 12

Muero por escucharla... Que la lance luegooo
miguelo
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

ceres1726 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:44 pm
Can you send me the clips please
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 33

miguelo wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:48 pm
ceres1726 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:44 pm
Can you send me the clips please
Dude, you asked three times. STOP ASKING FOR LINKS.
R0K
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I’m so fucking ready for this era now!!

pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 103

Dynamite_BR wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:44 pm This “rare tones” are getting me even more excited!
Lucky I already took my sleeping pills or I wouldn’t be able to sleep!
Are we talking rare tones as in That’s What Live Can Do and Make Over, Haunted Heart or more Addams Family Theme?
What kind of sounds should we expect?
Do you remember the first time we listened to "im a good girl"? something like that. you say: is that her???
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

:dancegirls:
Last edited by MarlonBeckham on Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Sounds like Santo Santo could've been a hit in summer based on posts you guys wrote . Not surprised becasue her timing has been always like this. Lol.
R0K
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Ohhhhohohh Pa Mis muchachas!!

SAY (HA) !!
Sam
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 15

Ok, now I'm excited :shook:
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

Yummy wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:57 pm Sounds like Santo Santo could've been a hit in summer based on posts you guys wrote . Not surprised becasue her timing has been always like this. Lol.
It’s mid-spring in the southern hemisphere currently, which includes South America. It’s good timing now.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 18

pato wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:40 pm Sisters. Real tea. Just heard 2 clips. I couldn't save them. Basically the chorus.
Pa mis muchachas sounds like Havanna from camila caballo but slower. IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT SONG but for you to imagine the rhythm
and Santo sounds like a reggaeton SLAY. I can't think of any song like that but it's something you hear nowadays. It's just the right time to release it.
I can't tell if her pronunciation is the best but her voice in the clips sounds CLEAR AF

EDIT: I DON'T HAVE THEM JUST HEARD THEM AND COULDN'T SAVE THEM!! DON'T ASK ME
I appreciate this.

I really hate those "I heard the song and I can't share it and I will not give any details but I just want you to know that I heard it."
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 56

So all the Latin bitches are getting the exclusivE i see... touche!
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 33

I think it will leak any minute for everyone.
People are sharing it like covid
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 21

Kitana wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:56 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:45 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:38 pm

The last thing we heard was that she has already recorded two music videos, and that the first EP is ready. That means that the marketing department from Roc Nation is currently working 24/7 figuring out strategies with RCA/Sony for the release.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are currently booking radio interviews, television appearances (in Spanish television networks), live presentations, etc.
So, you agree? Good to know.

She STILL hasn’t posted anything on her social media. :rip: Who even checks artists websites nowadays?

Y’all have been putting so much faith in ROC Nation but thus far this announcement was weak. They could’ve done better.

There hasn’t been a formal announcement for anything yet and the website was only just updated on Monday. It’s a teaser before the announcement to generate interest. Relax. :ziggy:
:rip:

Sure, Jan.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

I do not have a link! I got 17383939393 DMs.

It was send as an audio through WhatsApp.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

PennyRae wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:34 pm I just ask those that have been blessed enough to hear the songs, please please please don’t leak it on Twitter or YouTube. Be careful who you share it with. I want her to have her moment
This!

Honestly this project could be a game changer for her.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles: