Christina performing at Hollywood Bowl this summer!

Moments to remember...
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 62

JcSoblue wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:22 am Jordan bratman was there
[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
I must be honest with you guys... It was hard for me to see her abandon Bionic at the time, but honestly, she did it for the right reasons.

Doing your best to try to save your marriage, and then concentrate in having a good relationship with your ex in order to give your child a good upbringing truly shows the type of person Christina is: THE F*CKING BEST.

You're a classy lady, Ms. Aguilera!

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 38

Tinashe came to the concert
check her instagram story
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

Girl who the fuck cares if the Playlist only contained classics? Some of you ungrateful whores are determined to be miserable.

I'm not saying ignore the details that you wish had been different, but some of you ONLY comment to complain about that. We can never have a positive day in this forum, it's annoying.

Christina just served some of the best vocals and musical arrangements in her entire career, and you bitches are complaining you wanted to hear something else. You completely miss the point of this concert and you're just moving the focus away from the flawless performance Queen gave us.

Fuck you negative cunts
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

BYC wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:49 am
The setlist thing isn’t that serious but can we normalize not making excuses for Queen not introducing new songs she’s never performed before lmao. These “it wasn’t a tour for fans” comments, which have been the excuse for years now, are old. Christina could absolutely pull out never before performed songs and still have the audience vibe with her. Artists do it all the time.
True.

Her team could start polling her fans, and come up with amazing insights to have varied, fresh setlists.

But I guess she is honestly convinced that she has to have 70%+ hit songs or else people won't like her shows...

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Giftence wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:17 am

Love everything about these shows.

Congrats to Christina and her team, she's truly back!

janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 46

I am still hoping that this gets a professional footage. Please, for the love of god! The second night should be recorded!!! Please!!!
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 42

janvinron wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:00 pm I am still hoping that this gets a professional footage. Please, for the love of god! The second night should be recorded!!! Please!!!
Tell this to her manager @mc_soph
J0SH1E
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 3

She was classic Christina last night. She looked PHENOMENAL, sounded INCREDIBLE and delivered her hits.

Someone mentioned that half the ppl were there and half for the Orchestra which i would agree with. I sat alone in section H so i was surrounded ppl unfamiliar with her catalog passed Stripped. The party sections were up top like Section L and Q. The place was PACKED.

I wish she would have interested with the Orchestra and Conductor more but she also did what needed to be done.
J0SH1E
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 3

Oh, I also saw a camera crew walking around filming between aisles though i can’t say if they were there to shoot Christina or the venue itself. It’s a pretty big space.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 29

Both nights sold out. Not bad for a girl with no album sales.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Cruz2318
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 8

You said this was a “once in a lifetime chance,” you said “Omg this set list needs to be epic” and thats what you pull out? I’m sorry, but I’m not buying the whole “this wasn’t for her fans” BS some of you are throwing. You’re Christina motherfucking Aguilera, who could quite literally sing the phone book and people would pay to see it. I’m happy that many of you enjoyed it, and that she looked amazing and sounded great but Jesus. What kills me is that if this was any other female popstar they would’ve literally taken their time with the set list and given a once in a lifetime show but she just continues to show she doesn’t give a fuck? She is just completely out of touch. You literally released an ORCHESTRAL version of Reflection last year and didn’t even include it! Lmao. Man what a waste.

I’m going tonight so maybe being there live will be a thrill. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 38

Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

The performance of Maria is giving me life!

Why wasn't it the main single?

electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 39

Could barely hear anything on those livestreams, so will check out for videos later. The setlist was what I expected. That's what you do when you are the guest performer with an orchestra, you play your hits. Not everyone is a stan, and know her sets by heart. I wish she did one song just for the fans, but that's ok. Love those new Genie and WAGW versions from what I could hear.

Since this was The X Tour redux, my problem with it remains the same I had with the tour. I think she needs to do full versions of the songs and less costume changes to keep a better flow.
dita
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 58

electronicsupersonic wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:54 pm Could barely hear anything on those livestreams, so will check out for videos later. The setlist was what I expected. That's what you do when you are the guest performer with an orchestra, you play your hits. Not everyone is a stan, and know her sets by heart. I wish she did one song just for the fans, but that's ok. Love those new Genie and WAGW versions from what I could hear.

Since this was The X Tour redux, my problem with it remains the same I had with the tour. I think she needs to do full versions of the songs and less costume changes to keep a better flow.
I am bit gutted she misses out the second verses a lot these days... the second verse of Maria, Twice and ANOM are fire.
AS
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 6

dita
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

that bitch is so fricking pretty
dita
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

She looked like a true diva.
dita
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

That orchestral introduction to 'Beautiful' was amazing!

The opening was gorgeous too

Last edited by dita on Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 27

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:41 am The streamer needs anger management sessions.
I don’t remember if I already replied to this cause I was stoned af last night when checking this thread but :cackle: I’m GAGGING just like I did last night when i first read this :cackle: BITCH WAS SO MAD :cackle: :cackle: !!!!
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

electronicsupersonic wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:54 pm Could barely hear anything on those livestreams, so will check out for videos later. The setlist was what I expected. That's what you do when you are the guest performer with an orchestra, you play your hits. Not everyone is a stan, and know her sets by heart. I wish she did one song just for the fans, but that's ok. Love those new Genie and WAGW versions from what I could hear.

I agree on the costume changes, maybe only change costumes every 4 or so songs. I think she was changing after every song... Also I did not like her climbing that Mt. Everest prop. Takes too much time. Give my girl a lift or something. I still enjoyed it but think there was more potential. I think tonight will be better... wish I could go again.
Last edited by Solidlink on Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Mr. X wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:47 am "No beach balls, right?" LOL.

There were ample opportunities to bring in album tracks / new covers, especially with that orchestra. I get she had to perform for the masses and needed to do the hits, but even just ONE song she's never performed before (even truncated), would have been nice. I hope there's a surprise for tomorrow night's show.
Sisters, I feel y’all. But give our girl a break. This was like you and Martin said, for the masses. We’ll get more performances for the masses and for the fans come the new albums. Let’s enjoy it and don’t ruin it for ourselves! Again, I feel ya! But like Martine said, at least there were these fresh little rearrangements here and there. She’s making sure the general public remembers who she is. I’m legit SO happy for ROC and her working together.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

SanelyInsane wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:59 am Wtf is @dinvy on tonight? Got a warning for saying I didn’t feel bad anymore for not being able to attend? Gurl bye and grow the fuck up. Lawd, how sad you gotta be to issue a “warning” for a post like that? :rip:
Nothing personal against Dinvy, but…. big LOL other than Martin and Jimmy, the mod squad…. Leaves a lot to be desired :ziggy: I never knew and at this point I don’t care who was responsible from the mess from a few months ago with the merging and threat titles etc. But BYC, Tink, and even fucking London did a better job keeping the COMMUNITY both in line and active. This is slowly becoming into whatever was the name of that place that flopped because of weird rules? Just an opinion. At the end, this is a private community owned by Jorge, so i guess we should be grateful. 😊 :sealed:
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

I have to say that seeing her on stage right now, after all the concerts in the world had to be canceled basically, is mind blowing. A few years ago we were losing hope she would tour again, now she is one of the first artists back on stage in this "post covid" situation.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

SanelyInsane wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:03 am
Martin wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:47 am I agree the setlist definitely could've been better, but we gotta remember, when booking this show I don't think it was done with exclusively Xtina fans in mind. Similarly to Vegas this was more of a general public type of show, so I can see why she chose the usual hits with some Liberation sprinkled in. At least they were arranged differently so it was still a fresh experience.
The setlist was def a let down.

This was the perfect opportunity to showcase a side of her artistry the world hasn’t seen yet and she disappointed with this setlist. A nice show but def could’ve gone a lot better considering she had the LA Phila Orchestra behind her. Oh well. She did look amazing though.
I can’t believe she wasted her B2B gems yet again. Candyman is a well known song, and with the LA freaking PHILA Understand or Mercy On Me… what could’ve been. Ah, Christina. Ah…..
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 34

All I am going to say is that I was kicking myself for not being able to attend this but after watching some of the videos I, in a way, feel relieved that she didn’t give us a show I was expecting. This was basically Xperience but outdoors which I have seen about dozen of times in Vegas.
Beautiful outfits tho and she looks snatched AF :shook:
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

This is the last pass she gets on the whole reintroduction shit cause bitch been reintroducing herself for the last 3 years.
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:50 am
BYC wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:49 am
The setlist thing isn’t that serious but can we normalize not making excuses for Queen not introducing new songs she’s never performed before lmao. These “it wasn’t a tour for fans” comments, which have been the excuse for years now, are old. Christina could absolutely pull out never before performed songs and still have the audience vibe with her. Artists do it all the time.
True.

Her team could start polling her fans, and come up with amazing insights to have varied, fresh setlists.

But I guess she is honestly convinced that she has to have 70%+ hit songs or else people won't like her shows...
KevinKardashian wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:34 pm Both nights sold out. Not bad for a girl with no album sales.
I'm so happy and proud of her for the sold out shows. that's amazing considering ther'e no album or single. and her last hit was Say Something.

when the show ended I heard a soccer mom say she loved it but wished she sang the "Mulan" song. So even the casuals wanted more.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

George wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:45 am
wellokaythen wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:08 am
Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:06 am I am hoping this is a closure to the past hits and now really focuses on the new music. The show was epic though. The general public doesn’t know she’s had the same set list for years like us.
She still performed a few of her newer fan faves like Maria and Twice :love:
UIWY found dead in a ditch near the Hollywood Bowl!
Don’t mention UIWY. It still… hurts :mamacita: