Christina performing at Hollywood Bowl this summer!

Moments to remember...
The Queen
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 4

Will this be the time for her to perform I Am, Understand and Unless It's With You?

Just the thought of it Makes Me Wanna Pray :mamacita:
I have to be seen to be believed :tellmemore:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 70

The Queen wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:16 pm Will this be the time for her to perform I Am, Understand and Unless It's With You?

I need I Am so bad, sis. :shook:
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 42

BaeTine wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:48 pm
The Queen wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:16 pm Will this be the time for her to perform I Am, Understand and Unless It's With You?

I need I Am so bad, sis. :shook:
Request it!!!!
dita
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 58

I am seriously hoping she mixes up this setlist. I want a full-blown overture of her songs!

Also, I would be here for her to retire songs like 'Dirrty', 'Feel This Moment', 'Moves Like Jagger', 'Accelerate', 'Let There Be Love', 'Can't Hold Us Down' from this set in favour for her ballads or songs that could be epic with a symphony backing them. Her B2B songs will sound amazing with the brass section of the orchestra!
Xaj46
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Imagine soar 🥲
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 8

I upgraded to terrace seats! it looks like Hollywood Bowl added more seats for sale today (maybe from season pass holders passing? )... now I have to sale my old M2 seats.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

dita wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:09 pm I am seriously hoping she mixes up this setlist. I want a full-blown overture of her songs!

Also, I would be here for her to retire songs like 'Dirrty', 'Feel This Moment', 'Moves Like Jagger', 'Accelerate', 'Let There Be Love', 'Can't Hold Us Down' from this set in favour for her ballads or songs that could be epic with a symphony backing them. Her B2B songs will sound amazing with the brass section of the orchestra!
I think Dirrty would be amazing, but the rest of the songs you mentioned can take a seat this time.
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 42

No rehearsals leaks??? Wow. The whole thing is so secretive and that could be great news.
dita
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

love&music wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:15 pm No rehearsals leaks??? Wow. The whole thing is so secretive and that could be great news.
I imagine the LA Philharmonic rehearse in one of the studios at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. However, surely there will be a dress rehearsal of some sort at the Bowl. Hopefully then we get some clips.

I wonder what Xtina is going to wear. I know she will have her regular band (hopefully no bloody dancers), but with this being more of a classical music crossover event, will she be wearing a statement gown or two?
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 18

I want that poster too 😭😭😭
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 18

I just noticed she’s been rocking the hell out of that cross necklace. 🤔
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 59

Pretty Boy wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:08 pm I just noticed she’s been rocking the hell out of that cross necklace. 🤔
Is it god? or is it simply Miami's finest cocaina?

Either way, if it gets her through a full setlist... I will support her.

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

George wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:23 pm
dita wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:09 pm I am seriously hoping she mixes up this setlist. I want a full-blown overture of her songs!

I think Dirrty would be amazing, but the rest of the songs you mentioned can take a seat this time.
No, sis, wait. :shook:

I've actually been imagining the arrangement of Godcelerate that one HBCU band did, but with full orchestration. :cry:
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

dita wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:47 pm
T!na wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:30 pm 4 o clock in the bastard morning? loves agui - but i shan't B present @ this time!

personallney, i will B catching up w/ a cup of tea (brewed for precisely 2 minutes w/ just a splash of milk & a single sugar cube) when I wake from my slumber. loves it xxx
I was thinking this... Also, no way I'm going to bed early to wake up at an ungodly hour for some low-quality 30 second clips.
The livethreads are always fun though! I love everyone losing their freaking minds with each new song she segues into.

I'm gonna grab a nap after work and set alarm for 2am. I have a bottle of brandy I'm gonna crack open at 4am :shook:
I love that twilight dusk hour
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

Nottingham wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:39 pm
Pretty Boy wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:08 pm I just noticed she’s been rocking the hell out of that cross necklace. 🤔

:rip: :rip: :rip:

Lmao it does look like exactly the same necklace!!!!!
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 38

love&music wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:15 pm No rehearsals leaks??? Wow. The whole thing is so secretive and that could be great news.
maybe she will post them as a latepost
D-1
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 39

dita wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:32 pm
I imagine the LA Philharmonic rehearse in one of the studios at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. However, surely there will be a dress rehearsal of some sort at the Bowl. Hopefully then we get some clips.

I wonder what Xtina is going to wear. I know she will have her regular band (hopefully no bloody dancers), but with this being more of a classical music crossover event, will she be wearing a statement gown or two?
Ali posted a story on instagram with Erika from rehearsals and I think you can hear Rob Lewis voice on the background. So I guess her band is involved.

https://instagram.com/stories/iamalical ... hare_sheet
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 46

You guys discussing the setlist, even if they are just possibilities, already gives me an orgasm. Bring it Xtina!
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 59

Striptina wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:23 am
Nottingham wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:39 pm

:rip: :rip: :rip:

Lmao it does look like exactly the same necklace!!!!!
First cover confirmed.

Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 2

I can't wait for the vocals, emotion and drama bring it queen.
Jagger
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

3 days! hope we get lil bits of info, the tix are still moving, i think both shows will be sold out and she had 0 promo outside of her social media platforms.
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Do we have updates on ticket sold/remaining?
Lana Del Rey
fergal
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 1

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:34 am Do we have updates on ticket sold/remaining?
Just checked a minute ago, both dates are doing good (above 80% sold). By comparison there´s an event with Viola Davis on Thursday 15th that is selling low (50% at most). The saturday show has good chances to be sould out by the date.
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

fergal wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:30 pm
Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:34 am Do we have updates on ticket sold/remaining?
Just checked a minute ago, both dates are doing good (above 80% sold). By comparison there´s an event with Viola Davis on Thursday 15th that is selling low (50% at most). The saturday show has good chances to be sould out by the date.
Awesome thank you
Lana Del Rey
Jagger
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

16 Image
17 Image

i dont know why my pictures links appear broken, :(
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Jagger wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:06 pm 16 Image
17 Image

i dont know why my pictures links appear broken, :(
Fixed it for you sis. Those links you posted were just the pages where the images are stored. You actually need to long press on each image to get the .jpg link that you can embed here. :heart:
therightman
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 2

George wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:23 pm

This! #DIRRTYWITHORCHESTRA
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 19

Dirrty and Fighter likely confirmed!

"Just imagining songs like 'Fighter' or 'Dirrty' with an orchestra, and that power behind it, is so special," she adds.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

lurk wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:43 pm Dirrty and Fighter likely confirmed!

"Just imagining songs like 'Fighter' or 'Dirrty' with an orchestra, and that power behind it, is so special," she adds.
:rip: Truly need Fighter to sit ha ass down somewhere until further notice. If we get that song instead of I Am, somebody is getting cut. Even if it has to be me.
dita
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

confession: I wish X would sometimes talk more about her most recent material. She could've said, ""Just imagining my classic songs like 'Beautiful' or 'Dirrty' and my more recent songs from my album 'Liberation' with an orchestra, and that power behind it, is so special," she adds.

confession part II: 'Stripped' is and will probably always be her magnum opus, but by continually mentioning songs from that album she relegates herself to being something from the past rather than an active artist.