Christina performing at Hollywood Bowl this summer!

Moments to remember...
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 25

janvinron wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:35 am These bitches talking about "better seats" while us foreigners are still wondering if this will be streamed. :manshrug: :womanshrug: :manshade: :womanshade:
If I’d bought when I did I would have gotten better seats but I’m happy with what I did get ... I don’t understand how people have calmly waited to buy
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 21

janvinron wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:35 am These bitches talking about "better seats" while us foreigners are still wondering if this will be streamed. :manshrug: :womanshrug: :manshade: :womanshade:
Hate to see it lmao.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 34

Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

xDRRE
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 11

I spend 3x the amount then what is sold now but my seat was guaranteed early soooo PHEW
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 70

Okay, ladies, I have my reservation for dinner and drinks at Osteria Mozza, but I'm having a little trouble adding other stops to my DrunkTinE trail of tears for this trip. According to my research, Dallas Austin lives in Atlanta, so I can't climb his fence while I'm in LA. It also appears that Jeremy Renner lives in Reno, so passing out in his closet is a no-go. Where else has our Queen messed so a bitch can reenact?
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 36

BaeTine wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:12 pm Okay, ladies, I have my reservation for dinner and drinks at Osteria Mozza, but I'm having a little trouble adding other stops to my DrunkTinE trail of tears for this trip. According to my research, Dallas Austin lives in Atlanta, so I can't climb his fence while I'm in LA. It also appears that Jeremy Renner lives in Reno, so passing out in his closet is a no-go. Where else has our Queen messed so a bitch can reenact?
Must hit Disneyland and find that asshat Mickey and call him an asshole... how dare he disrespect a Disney Legend!
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

MaCK. wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:43 pm
BaeTine wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:12 pm Okay, ladies, I have my reservation for dinner and drinks at Osteria Mozza, but I'm having a little trouble adding other stops to my DrunkTinE trail of tears for this trip. According to my research, Dallas Austin lives in Atlanta, so I can't climb his fence while I'm in LA. It also appears that Jeremy Renner lives in Reno, so passing out in his closet is a no-go. Where else has our Queen messed so a bitch can reenact?
Must hit Disneyland and find that asshat Mickey and call him an asshole... how dare he disrespect a Disney Legend!
But was Christy drunk there tho? Trying to keep my mess on-theme! :shook:
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

BaeTine wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:45 pm
Now you know tinE was drunk!! It was her bday weekend!

https://www.tmz.com/2014/12/29/christin ... -birthday/
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

MaCK. wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:14 pm

:cackle: I somehow missed this. But added to the list! :rip:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 62

BaeTine wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:30 pm
MaCK. wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:14 pm

:cackle: I somehow missed this. But added to the list! :rip:
Considering the fact that she's a Disney legend now, I'd say she and the mouse are in good terms.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Lydekane
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

Just wondering what drunk-tina look you're going to post in the Pictures Thread. I'm personally hoping for Clockwork-orange-smeared-lipstickTine.
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 7

Does Pink live in LA? You should throw fists at her in classic 2002 era Chrissy
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Lydekane wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:53 am

Just wondering what drunk-tina look you're going to post in the Pictures Thread. I'm personally hoping for Clockwork-orange-smeared-lipstickTine.
Was thinking about doing a little before and after tribute, sis, like JordTinE Fashionlera becomes DrunkTinE Rattuilera.

I already purchased my union jack clutch.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/12 ... 68x737.jpg

Now just need to find a shop that sells backwards wigs.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zuegKZlaRxU/T ... is%2B2.jpg
Last edited by Jimmy on Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Paps pics
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Tommy_Tank wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:20 am
Does Pink live in LA? You should throw fists at her in classic 2002 era Chrissy
I have been trying to figure out which club that was so I can go light a candle at what is for me essentially a holy site, but it was too long ago and nobody seems to know. :shook:

I might be willing to interpret "club" loosely and confront Pr!ngles at her gym if we know where that is? My only concern is that I will not be able to go through with the attempted kiss when I am finally exposed to her regrettable visage. Also terrified that P!nguin will absolutely curb stomp me.
Lydekane
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

Maybe a scandalous question here, but I was just wondering if performers for these type of concerts have done promo for it in the past? Thinking a cute late night interview or two would be great for Chrissy. Seth and Jimmy are always happy to have her and I've been dying for her to be on Colbert but I would prefer an in person interview for that one.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 18

@BaeTine don’t forget to smear some Mayo on your DSLs at InNOut
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:39 am @BaeTine don’t forget to smear some Mayo on your DSLs at InNOut
Just need to find a dumb looking Uber driver who won't mind me riding up front. :shook:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

:rip: Not me getting banned before I even make this trip. Thanks for looking out for a bitch, Queen @Jimmyboy. :shook:
Jagger
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

so, do we know how is this selling? 24 days left!
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 38

BaeTine wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:46 am :rip: Not me getting banned before I even make this trip. Thanks for looking out for a bitch, Queen @Jimmyboy. :shook:
reported you first and JimmyBoy handled it fast
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Sapphire wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:12 am
BaeTine wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:46 am :rip: Not me getting banned before I even make this trip. Thanks for looking out for a bitch, Queen @Jimmyboy. :shook:
reported you first and JimmyBoy handled it fast
I should have known, sis. I stan forever. :shook:

MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jagger wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:03 am so, do we know how is this selling? 24 days left!
On the Hollywoodbowl site it's mostly nosebleeds available... but alot of people are reselling their tickets on stubhub, seatgeak etc for inflated prices right now...

H.E.R has a show in August and she is outselling Christina by a bit but not by much, and Christina's tickets on average are priced higher.
AS
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 6

Jagger wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:03 am so, do we know how is this selling? 24 days left!
As of now, I don't think it's selling well. For the Friday show, just 5 sections are sold out:

By selecting the maximum number of tickets you are allowed to buy (which is 10), 13 sections show up... and this means there are entire lines of unsold tickets:

The second show it's doing better than the first one, it seems. More sections are sold out:

But again, if you select 10 tickets to buy, all the sections in the back have plenty of seats available:

Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 38

well she needs to do another promo
just a quick simple appearance on Jimmy Kimmel or Ellen or James Corden based in LA

or just a radio interview with Sirius XM
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
BrianBdizzle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 22

The only sections with more than just a few empty seats here and there are the ones waaaay back. Im so thankful for the presale.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Yeah she needs to promote this to GP to fill the back rows.

I think there's a disconnect with her fans... im sure alot of Christina fans aren't willing to pay the inflated price to see her at this point... this show is more centered around LA Phil and their fans (season ticket holders). & they're the ones reselling their booths/seats on stubhub etc. leaving xtina fans with a choice of buying a seat in the nosebleeds or pay the price to sit close..
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 18

AS wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:34 pm
As of now, I don't think it's selling well. For the Friday show, just 5 sections are sold out:

By selecting the maximum number of tickets you are allowed to buy (which is 10), 13 sections show up... and this means there are entire lines of unsold tickets:

The second show it's doing better than the first one, it seems. More sections are sold out:

But again, if you select 10 tickets to buy, all the sections in the back have plenty of seats available:

But if you see the sections that are still available you see couple of seats here and there. Is not like the entire section is up for sale still.
AS
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 6

paulrivas88 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:45 pm But if you see the sections that are still available you see couple of seats here and there. Is not like the entire section is up for sale still.
I mean, sis.. you call this "a couple of seats here and there"? :dizzy: :sealed: