Viña Del Mar Festival 02/23

Moments to remember...
Nathan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 66

Nothing but praise in the media, so great to see the chilean tv channels praising Queen show 🔥
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 129

Apple Music Albums:
19. Mi Reflejo
35. AGUILERA
67. Stripped
73. Stripped - 20th Anniversary Edition
96. Back to Basics
137. Bionic

Lotus is sharting. No Burlesque? Hm.

First time I see Back to Basics in the Top 100 of Apple Music charts....
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 17

I am living for all the memes and tweets dragging Adam Levine and Maracas 5. Chile really holds a grudge. So good.

Nathan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 66

Also, Christina Aguilera had the high raiting peak for the musical part of the festival so far 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 48

Well, with her calibre, she should have been informed of what is going on. It just shows how incompetent her team is.

Those moments when she’s so confused, not knowing what to do, it felt like the interview portion lasted 1 hour :shook:

Hair and make up is on point. I wished she just ditched the sunglasses because her eyes are so expressive.

I also noticed she’s been biting her tongue too often here. New mannerism? Sign of nervousness? Idk.
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 45

Some lovely photos on this post! I like the third one with the fans :love:
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
schizoboy
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

https://elfiltrador.com/christina-aguil ... -monstruo/

Según cifras informadas por las señales organizadoras, entre las 22:02 y las 23:13 horas, el espectáculo promedió 35,7 puntos de rating online y peak de 39,4 unidades a las 22:51 horas. Mega y Chilevisión, por su parte, quedaron en los lugares posteriores con 7,5 y 3,8 tantos, respectivamente.

De este modo, el show anglo superó un nuevo récord, ya que la presentación de Christina Aguilera sobrepasó en términos de sintonía al efectuado en 2020 por el grupo estadounidense Maroon 5, el que alcanzó 32,1 puntos, subiendo un 11,2% la audiencia.
Fico
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 3

From what I´ve read on Chilean media (online newspapers) the audience was extremely happy with her performance and so was the media as well, but they got angry with the hosts for not speaking English, becauste she wasn´t brought back to stage and wasn´t given the other prize they wanted to. The media, twitter, and IG are praising her performance.
Her team should take notes and prepare a massive LATAM tour.
MemX
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

She did great! I love seeing all of the praise she is getting.

:shook:
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 17

janvinron wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:06 am Well, with her calibre, she should have been informed of what is going on. It just shows how incompetent her team is.

Those moments when she’s so confused, not knowing what to do, it felt like the interview portion lasted 1 hour :shook:

Hair and make up is on point. I wished she just ditched the sunglasses because her eyes are so expressive.

I also noticed she’s been biting her tongue too often here. New mannerism? Sign of nervousness? Idk.
She was informed, it is just a messy situation. To have the concert stop for the hosts to come. It's a festival, but it's a tv ahow, it's so many things. But that's part of the charm.

And Xtina has been biting her tongue since the dawn of time.
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23

This was so much fun! She was having an absolute blast on stage, she sounded amazing, and the energy from her fans was incredible! CHILEEYY really came through!!

I LOVED the setlist, loved that she included even Vanity and a very random Desnudate in there. She clearly just wants to have FUN. It's silly and sexy and still brings out all the big guns people have come to except, except MLJ THANK GOD. Her back up singers were incredible tbh and her dancers were fab. Some of the male dancers have big dicks! That's lovely.

Also, aren't Chileans like ridiculously hot? Even the old grandmas looked classy as fuck and were bopping along like they were 18 or something. Bless their hearts, hope they wake up tomorrow. I didn't really get why Nicki was there dressed like a lumberjack and didn't perform with her, but that's OK. The interview was kind of hilarious; she really wanted it to be over, lol.

Her voice is incredible, she has such a HUGE presence on stage, and you could tell she really soaked it in. And it was just obvious the audience LOVED it. I wish I was there! :shook:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

It's coming:

Pero Me Acuerdo de Tí

Apple Music:
#164 Chile

Fico wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:36 am From what I´ve read on Chilean media (online newspapers) the audience was extremely happy with her performance and so was the media as well, but they got angry with the hosts for not speaking English, becauste she wasn´t brought back to stage and wasn´t given the other prize they wanted to. The media, twitter, and IG are praising her performance.
Her team should take notes and prepare a massive LATAM tour.
Yes! They need to announce more shows in Latin America (one show per country lol)
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 8

If you Google her all the articles and reviews are AMAZING. People loved the show and I'm enjoying the Madame Levine slander too :]

We now need the audience to STREAM AGUILERA
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

electronicsupersonic wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:49 am I am living for all the memes and tweets dragging Adam Levine and Maracas 5. Chile really holds a grudge. So good.

I can't :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:

adam and maroon 5 has turned off comments on IG but I guess it's been like that since his cheating scandal was all over the internet?
ClairBoyant
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 7

dinvy wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:45 am
ClairBoyant wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:41 am Any I’m-audience videos from attendees? Insta stories maybe?
OMG 😭 😭 😭
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

this is an iconic moment! The audience wants Christina to get the top award!
Lydekane
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 5

Can someone tell me what is up with the Madam comparisons?
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 16

All the comments are positive 🥰
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

[bbvideo][/bbvideo]
Lydekane wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:55 am Can someone tell me what is up with the Madam comparisons?
He did Viña Festival a couple of years ago(?) and was very like... not interacting with audience, bored, no giving a single fuck, lack of energy, half singing, or something. Some people said he was even rude, and didn't want to participate on the Gaviota thing. Then he said it was because he didn't know it was being recorded (which made everything worse for them). Then he said he wanted to sound good and look good and there were some technical difficulties... Anyway, massive backlash in Chile and Latam.
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

So what I've been reading is they got traumatized with Maroon 5 experience. I mean, not only the audience there but people at home. Remember it's a live transmission like the Super Bowl so everyone was watching him acting like a total asshole LIVE!

The comparisons I've been reading is things like: "See Adam, this is how it's done". They brought that experience back because Christina was the total opposite. And I guess, both been international acts...
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:21 pm I can’t believe the crowd asked for another award and they didn’t give it to her.
Maybe cuz she ran out of that stage while ltb was still playing, I dont like when she does that, finish your last song and say goodbye to the public and then leave
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Happy a lot of her Latin American fans finally got to see her live. That’s all.
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Everyone is asking for the gaviota de platino, IG, twitter, tik tok, youtube, they all are asking/complaining about it
Donatello
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Hoe manu people attended last night?
Donatello
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Donatello wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:30 am How manu people attended last night?
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Kitz wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:14 am
Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:21 pm I can’t believe the crowd asked for another award and they didn’t give it to her.
Maybe cuz she ran out of that stage while ltb was still playing, I dont like when she does that, finish your last song and say goodbye to the public and then leave
she did say goodbye and she had to travel back to santiago. Also, they did not plan in advance to give her the top award (did you see anyone holding the platinum award and waiting for xtina to receive it?)
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Donatello wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:30 am Hoe manu people attended last night?
15,000 people (sold out)
Xtinaboy55
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

She was fantastic!!!!
Kanyextina
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 6

It’s was awesome !! Hope she sing more than talk next for certain song… and sing normally to the song. But the show was awesome !! She did have a lot of energy !!! And she dances and try some new moves!
Tink.
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

I do not understand this show/festival thingy. Glad the attendees enjoyed, Same old shit on here as usual though.