"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Ragnarsson
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

This is wild and unfair. Her fanbase should clear things up, but knowing them, they won't. Christina defended her months ago. Yesterday... The night wasn't about Britney. However Britney feels about the end of her conservatorship, the world doesn't revolve around her. Christina was performing at the Latin Grammys, the night was about her. And she still said she was happy for Britney. What more did she want? Christina has been nice towards her for years and years.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

Addicted wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:20 pm The publicist did not handle that situation properly. He should have just let Xtina say she's happy for Brit but he had to say "we aint doing that tonight".
Yep and was late at that! He may as well have let her answer the simple question at that point. But also I guess Christina could've been like "no its fine I'll answer"... which is why I believe Christina knows about the Fausto post... that's the only explanation i can make sense of as to why she all of a sudden wouldn't want to answer Britney questions... she's been doing it her whole career!
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

LegendRD wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:22 pm
pato wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:14 pm this tells me that the HB fausto was 200% intentional. what a stupid thing to do. you can see her mental state is caught in the 00s. now that she's "free" she is showing her real self. fuck her
when was that ?
xtina (not her def) posted her promo for the happy birthday video with the name "jamie". britney (now i'm sure she did it on purpose) posted a random video of her dancing like a stupid with the caption 'happy birthday fausto' and some minutes later she changed to 'red'. i think it's there on her instagram. i don't follow her but it was on the media and there was a thread about it here
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 10

Franzjoseph wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:13 pm
electronicsupersonic wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:11 pm
Franzjoseph wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:09 pm Christina is going to do 0 promo for her Spanish music now lmao because SHE IS GOING TO GET ASKED ABOUT THIS AT EVERY STOP FUCKKKK
She won't if she doesn't want to.
Then they will get video of her refusing to answer a Britney question, and hope it goes viral like this one is. Christina cannot win in this situation unfortunately.
What I meant was she won't be asked about it if she doesn't want to, on talk shows and whatnot.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Ragnarsson wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:24 pm This is wild and unfair. Her fanbase should clear things up, but knowing them, they won't. Christina defended her months ago. Yesterday... The night wasn't about Britney. However Britney feels about the end of her conservatorship, the world doesn't revolve around her. Christina was performing at the Latin Grammys, the night was about her. And she still said she was happy for Britney. What more did she want? Christina has been nice towards her for years and years.
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 7

Well, that’s upsetting.

It’s usually someone else who calls attention to Britney when X comes up but this time coming from her just gives it a whole new level of disgust on my part. Like, I’m happy for you, and imma let you finish, but nobody owes you shit, bitch, not X and not anybody else! The need for external validation from others is just so strong with her, and it’s such a shame that even after all this time all she seems intent on doing is rehashing old battles.

Time to move on, Britbot.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

I literally want to cry, I’m so upset. Britney and her team are such fucking cunts!
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

pato wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:17 pm anyway. what's wrong with saying "i can't but i'm happy for her". she should have said "that girl needs medications" if she knew she would be dragged anyway. you can see this was somehow intentional from the press. fuck them.
That's what I'm like. What else is she supposed to say????
At least she said that.
And I don't like how she's insinuating that Christina knew it was bad and didn't do anything.
Ummmmm. Again Christina probably hasn't seen or talked to this broad in like 18 years.
Was she expecting Christina to rescue her? I don't understand.
Redrum4783
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

This is why I’ve never truly felt empathy for this cock-eyed ho. Fuck her. Seriously. Put her back on the conservatorship and call it a day.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

jorge. wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:25 pm Well, that’s upsetting.

It’s usually someone else who calls attention to Britney when X comes up but this time coming from her just gives it a whole new level of disgust on my part. Like, I’m happy for you, and imma let you finish, but nobody owes you shit, bitch, not X and not anybody else! The need for external validation from others is just so strong with her, and it’s such a shame that even after all this time all she seems intent on doing is rehashing old battles.

she's showing her real self now that the conservatorship is over. she's always been a c*nt
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

"yes, I do matter"

Fucking petty bitch. She loves being the victim, the center of attention. Fuck her. This makes me wonder whether the "happy birthday Fausto" from a few weeks ago was actually on purpose.

She deserves being treated like a nut job and a charity case.
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

So far the general public isnt dragging Xtina most of the people are actually on Xtina side.

This backfired for Britney
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

jorge. wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:25 pm Well, that’s upsetting.

Right. You originally got urself into this situation by doing drugs and shit. soo I don't understand how X is to blame for it. The NEED for constant attention and validation is unreal.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Norgito wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:28 pm So far the general public isnt dragging Xtina most of the people are actually on Xtina side.

This backfired for Britney
Yes, just on twitter there are random people making jokes about it but that's what they usually do on tw. this is embarassing from britney's side considering xtina posted about them some time ago.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

electronicsupersonic wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:24 pm
Franzjoseph wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:13 pm
electronicsupersonic wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:11 pm

She won't if she doesn't want to.
Then they will get video of her refusing to answer a Britney question, and hope it goes viral like this one is. Christina cannot win in this situation unfortunately.
What I meant was she won't be asked about it if she doesn't want to, on talk shows and whatnot.
Talk shows still ask unscripted questions, yeah it burns your relationship with the person but they will do it for a viral moment. So Christina getting up and leaving for being asked a Britney question would probably be worth it. And Christina knows it Im sure shes been asked Britney questions for years when they have asked not to.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 10

Britney fans leaving nasty comments on Xtina's IG. I'm reporting all of them for hate speech.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

anyway, xtina is trending and not bitchney. xtina keeps winning
desnudate_czr
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

MaCK. wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:38 pm She's literally watching Christina's every move! EXCEPT for when she showed genuine support to her.... wow!
Right!? I’m fuming rn! I can’t believe she would post this! X has always been supportive
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 9

I'm officially done with Britney Spears. I had sympathy for her but this is evil shit. She's clearly lashing out now that she has freedom but it's gonna backfire. Sooner or later people will start realizing that her family knew she was crazy and were trying to protect her. Now she's so far gone, there's no going back. And her boyfriend is going to suck her money sooo dry. It's sad that her fans don't see this. Delusional idiots.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

Posting this in between the stories is so :rip:
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Defend X on her insta now. 😤
Stans go in!!
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

Christina was so careful in her letter saying that "no one really knows what's going on" but Shitney comes out saying Xtina should know all the tea

Bitch fuck you. Coming for God aint gonna give you a hot new era.
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Faithy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:32 pm I'm officially done with Britney Spears. I had sympathy for her but this is evil shit. She's clearly lashing out now that she has freedom but it's gonna backfire. Sooner or later people will start realizing that her family knew she was crazy and were trying to protect her. Now she's so far gone, there's no going back. And her boyfriend is going to suck her money sooo dry. It's sad that her fans don't see this. Delusional idiots.
Honestly, I don't feel sorry for her at all. I never liked her
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 21

At least Christina is still close with her mom and her sister and has been able spend full time with her kids and watch them grow up.
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

J Legend X wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:18 pm
igor wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:09 pm She posted about Gaga.

This bitc* is literally putting woman against each other and everybody is gonna defend her.
I guess she already signed to Gagas management...
Gaga manager is good friend with britney fuckboy

Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

I guess Britney saw the nintendo commercial of Christina working and playing games with her kids and sister and knew that is something she will never have. Well it sounds like it is all well deserved Britney....bitter and alone.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

H2o wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:35 pm
J Legend X wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:18 pm
igor wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:09 pm She posted about Gaga.

This bitc* is literally putting woman against each other and everybody is gonna defend her.
I guess she already signed to Gagas management...
Gaga manager is good friend with britney fuckboy

Suddenly it all makes sense
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

And this is not new.. Britney has ALWAYS played the victim in the media when it comes to Christina!

Don't get me wrong, Christina hasn't always been the nicest to her but still... Britney sat back and watched as the media and their peers alike dragged Christina on a consistent basis.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

dinvy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:32 pm Posting this in between the stories is so :rip:
her brain works like a 5 year old one probably