"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

Alex wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:59 am Image
Yasss! I do have to recognize Jordon't for realizing he was being a mess like his fave.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

Leon wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:54 am It more so sounds like he was putting it together and was proven wrong as the "evolution" happened.
THIS.

As he was compiling his 'evidence', he realised there was literally nothing there.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BionicWooHoo wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:11 am I wonder if he started this series bc he’s pressed that I called him an expired twink and a midget on atrl lmao
I'm dying. :cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle:

Also, I'm so positively surprised at how we came together as a fanbase to stop this bullshit. It's like a combination of our protective side and our messy shady teenager side came together to defend Xtina. Props to us bitches!
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Anitta wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:15 pm
BionicWooHoo wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:11 am I wonder if he started this series bc he’s pressed that I called him an expired twink and a midget on atrl lmao

Also, I'm so positively surprised at how we came together as a fanbase to stop this bullshit. It's like a combination of our protective side and our messy shady teenager side came together to defend Xtina. Props to us bitches!
And in the process forgot all about her new music :fan:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

FighterOfX wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:01 pm The methhead is silent on instagram since the friday
If she has a PR team, they will probably make her shut up for a while.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Why throw shade? Still upset people ignored your plea to stop using the word cunt when talking about Cuntney and actually everyone started using it twice as much? :fan:
Giftence
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 5

I honestly think the envious devil little girl that had been living in Spears all these years could finally be released that night. Imagine being a puppet all her life and not being able to produce anything decent, and at the same time seeing Christina living her (not always happy and smooth tho) but OWN life... I'm sure she expected to direct all hatred from her mad fans to Xtina, as they used to do earlier... yet failed at it.
Probably this can cause another mental breakdown and another wave of hatred attack, stating it was our fault. She thinks she can do anything and will surely manipulate.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 24

Perhaps you did, I did not.

Shady little creature.
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 7

Nottingham wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:31 am(No, Jabbah The Christmas Hutt doesn't count, she's a bitter, microdosing alcoholic who's stuck living in the past.
Choked a bit.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Anitta wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:22 pm

Why throw shade? Still upset people ignored your plea to stop using the word cunt when talking about Cuntney and actually everyone started using it twice as much? :fan:
He is probably mad Little Cuntix’s new album came and went unnoticed?
Giftence
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

And what I find really weird that after being released she accidentally decided to watch Latin Grammy red carpet. Watching Xtina on purpose? Or someone decided to explode this stale sh*t yet again by sending some piece of interview to her? Wouldn't be surprised as she is now working with Gaga management.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

This purple fonted individual is always so shady. We don’t have room for fair weather fans here. We are purging and making sacrifices if you’re not with the movement leave.
mzsanctified
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

I just watched the Wendy Williams show and they discussed the callout. Bevy smith said she feels xtina should have handled it better and the “I’m happy for her “was more or less fake. A reporter from variety praised Gaga and felt . However the male guest host clearly went for her xtina neck he said this is her karma. He told an old story about interviewing Destiny’s Child and they were touring with xtina at the time. He say’s Christina’s crew kicked them out and Beyoncé says it happens all the time. He followed up that x is not known for being nicest.My thing is why bring up this old shit to prove Britney’s side.
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 4

KevinKardashian wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:13 am Image
This is funny…
Giftence
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

mzsanctified wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:35 pm I just watched the Wendy Williams show and they discussed the callout. Bevy smith said she feels xtina should have handled it better and the “I’m happy for her “was more or less fake. A reporter from variety praised Gaga and felt . However the male guest host clearly went for her xtina neck he said this is her karma. He told an old story about interviewing Destiny’s Child and they were touring with xtina at the time. He say’s Christina’s crew kicked them out and Beyoncé says it happens all the time. He followed up that x is not known for being nicest.My thing is why bring up this old shit to prove Britney’s side.
Wouldn't be surprised if they start to tell all those fake old stories about Xtina. Nobody can prove what these nonames say. Yet it can undermine reputation as no one is going to check, but believe those old farts trying to make money from caca's and shitney's management.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Anitta wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:22 pm

Not upset at all. I said it and moved on. I like throwing shade because I don’t have to say much to rile some of you up and I find it hilarious.

If you all feel right with yourselves using that word, then that’s your business. It couldn’t be me. Just make sure you add #PaMisMuchachas and #SomosNada after it because you are all spending way too much time dragging The Joker and Two-Face.
:piano:
Last edited by NIGHTMARE© on Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

mzsanctified wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:35 pm I just watched the Wendy Williams show and they discussed the callout. Bevy smith said she feels xtina should have handled it better and the “I’m happy for her “was more or less fake. A reporter from variety praised Gaga and felt . However the male guest host clearly went for her xtina neck he said this is her karma. He told an old story about interviewing Destiny’s Child and they were touring with xtina at the time. He say’s Christina’s crew kicked them out and Beyoncé says it happens all the time. He followed up that x is not known for being nicest.My thing is why bring up this old shit to prove Britney’s side.
The make sh!t up simply because they have zero evidence.

Media is sh!t. They lie most of the time.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Giftence wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:29 pm And what I find really weird that after being released she accidentally decided to watch Latin Grammy red carpet. Watching Xtina on purpose? Or someone decided to explode this stale sh*t yet again by sending some piece of interview to her? Wouldn't be surprised as she is now working with Gaga management.
Ikr? as if Cuntney waited for the moment. Since when Cuntney has been interested in Latin music and Latin Grammys awards especially red carpet?
That's why I think this whole incident is planned by her team and Ratface in the first place. Ratface is good at this kind of sabotage.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Not a warning because I said you are all spending too much time on this and not paying attention to the new music.

Thank you @Jimmy :cackle:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:44 pm Not a warning because I said you are all spending too much time on this and not paying attention to the new music.

Look at the bigger picture, if you think it’s solely because of this, then that’s on you.

And you are very welcome, dear.

Have a great cunty day!
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Jimmy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:46 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:44 pm Not a warning because I said you are all spending too much time on this and not paying attention to the new music.

Look at the bigger picture, if you think it’s solely because of this, then that’s on you.

And you are very welcome, dear.

Have a great cunty day!

:cackle:
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

People still watch Wendy? Lol I thought she was cancelled and folks didn’t like her anymore? Lol.

I love how mofos are bringing shit up old shit from 20+ years ago.

Also as far as us forgetting about the new music this shit made made me Stan more. I wasn’t even here for Pa or Somos Nada at first. And was kinda meh on both of the videos but now I can’t stop playing them.
Last edited by Camtina2 on Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Yassss get ha James!
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

bevy smh
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Leon wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:32 pm This purple fonted individual is always so shady. We don’t have room for fair weather fans here. We are purging and making sacrifices if you’re not with the movement leave.
Fair weather fan?

Sweetheart I’ve been on these forums since 2010. I’ve gone to bat for this woman more than a million times.

All I said was people are letting themselves be consumed by this Britney drama and forgetting about the new music. Let’s move on and focus on her new music. It’s what Xtina would want us to do.

I was not throwing shade at her. I was laughing at how her music has taken a back seat to this bullshit.
Music1
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

Last edited by Music1 on Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

Once again she's being labeled a bitch because of something someone else did. :barf:
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Music1 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:03 pm
Don’t give these fuckers views. 🙄
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Music1 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:03 pm
This show will probably be canceled by the end of the year. The host is nowhere to be found. They can choke.

The irony of 4 people sitting on the WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW talking about someone’s karma for talking shit.
Last edited by NIGHTMARE© on Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

God forbid someone grow and mature. Why does everyone have to be so fucking nice anyways? People really do expect women to be submissive and bubbly at all times.