"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
bruno.red
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Giftence wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:29 pm And what I find really weird that after being released she accidentally decided to watch Latin Grammy red carpet. Watching Xtina on purpose? Or someone decided to explode this stale sh*t yet again by sending some piece of interview to her? Wouldn't be surprised as she is now working with Gaga management.
This.

This is all so upsetting 🤬
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

mzsanctified wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:35 pm I just watched the Wendy Williams show and they discussed the callout. Bevy smith said she feels xtina should have handled it better and the “I’m happy for her “was more or less fake. A reporter from variety praised Gaga and felt . However the male guest host clearly went for her xtina neck he said this is her karma. He told an old story about interviewing Destiny’s Child and they were touring with xtina at the time. He say’s Christina’s crew kicked them out and Beyoncé says it happens all the time. He followed up that x is not known for being nicest.My thing is why bring up this old shit to prove Britney’s side.
Wow Bevy... now why would u say that!? Smh... this is about to keep getting rehashed to death! Bevy supposed to be a damn fan and couldn't even say something to defend Christina!? Might need to GO IN on her Fairweather ass...
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

Motomami wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:05 pm God forbid someone grow and mature. Why does everyone have to be so fucking nice anyways? People really do expect women to be submissive and bubbly at all times.
…Have they not seen their boss?
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Camtina2 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:54 pm People still watch Wendy? Lol I thought she was cancelled and folks didn’t like her anymore? Lol.

I love how mofos are bringing shit up old shit from 20+ years ago.

Also as far as us forgetting about the new music this shit made made me Stan more. I wasn’t even here for Pa or Somos Nada at first. And was kinda meh on both of the videos but now I can’t stop playing them.
Aaand things her team did. Not even her.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Data wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:32 am
Alex wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:59 am Image
SUPPORT THREAD
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3867

:lit: :permaban: :lit:
Make sure to continue to drag him in the comments section.

Chemical_univision
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

People pls, focus in another thing ✌
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

Music1 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:03 pm
mzsanctified wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:35 pm I just watched the Wendy Williams show and they discussed the callout. Bevy smith said she feels xtina should have handled it better and the “I’m happy for her “was more or less fake. A reporter from variety praised Gaga and felt . However the male guest host clearly went for her xtina neck he said this is her karma. He told an old story about interviewing Destiny’s Child and they were touring with xtina at the time. He say’s Christina’s crew kicked them out and Beyoncé says it happens all the time. He followed up that x is not known for being nicest.My thing is why bring up this old shit to prove Britney’s side.
I can't at that white bitch "Christina should've said something nice and quick", bitch that's what the fuck she did, are they all retarded or do they don't speak english?!
Last edited by Erotica on Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

NewAgenda wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:13 pm
Data wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:32 am
Alex wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:59 am Image
SUPPORT THREAD
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3867

:lit: :permaban: :lit:

Oh look he can't handle the wave of hate, but it was ok for him to contribute to the wave of hate for Christina.
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

They really thought everyone was gonna be team Britney on this shit.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Lmao @ his cheap ass lip filler.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 17

The last couple of days have been so enteraining!
adamx
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 15

As for me, I have been able to stream both songs on Spotify and Apple Music, both videos on YouTube, support on Twitter, Shazam the songs, post and have some fun on here, and do my part to make sure B’s “no” votes continue to climb on that Time poll.

Remember that none of us asked for this. We have every right to react and I’m glad we have made our presence known in various ways. Especially as all of X’s detractors believe (and have had success for years) that Xtina is a punching bag that nobody ever defends.

This era is gonna have as much success as it’s gonna have, as far as numbers and charts. It also stands to reason that all this discourse around X could increase the exposure of the material.
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 31

Anitta wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:22 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:17 pm
Anitta wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:15 pm

I'm dying. :cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle:

Also, I'm so positively surprised at how we came together as a fanbase to stop this bullshit. It's like a combination of our protective side and our messy shady teenager side came together to defend Xtina. Props to us bitches!
And in the process forgot all about her new music :fan:
Why throw shade? Still upset people ignored your plea to stop using the word cunt when talking about Cuntney and actually everyone started using it twice as much? :fan:
Im glad to be part of the trend calling her Cuntney !!! :fan: :fan: :fan:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 9

NewAgenda wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:13 pm

People already dragged him. Let's rather come up with ways to further support our Quen! :permaban:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 24

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:53 pm
Jimmy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:46 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:44 pm Not a warning because I said you are all spending too much time on this and not paying attention to the new music.

Thank you @Jimmy :cackle:
Look at the bigger picture, if you think it’s solely because of this, then that’s on you.

And you are very welcome, dear.

Have a great cunty day!

:cackle:
What are you supposed to be scared of, sis?

Liv_Enrique
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

We need to drag those wendy william or whatever the title of it host for their stupidity.
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 14

btw, lets all attack Tony Lucca too

Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 9

adamx wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:26 pm As for me, I have been able to stream both songs on Spotify and Apple Music, both videos on YouTube, support on Twitter, Shazam the songs, post and have some fun on here, and do my part to make sure B’s “no” votes continue to climb on that Time poll.

Remember that none of us asked for this. We have every right to react and I’m glad we have made our presence known in various ways. Especially as all of X’s detractors believe (and have had success for years) that Xtina is a punching bag that nobody ever defends.

This era is gonna have as much success as it’s gonna have, as far as numbers and charts. It also stands to reason that all this discourse around X could increase the exposure of the material.
Am here for all that!

At the same time, let's further our support of X and call for stop for Cuntney Q's! :lit:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Jimmy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:33 pm
Jimmy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:46 pm
Look at the bigger picture, if you think it’s solely because of this, then that’s on you.

And you are very welcome, dear.

Have a great cunty day!

Nothing at all.

I do find it amusing how you take the things I say, make your own interpretation of it, and then assume that I’m lying about what I meant. Of ALL the things I’ve said over the years, that was not a warning worthy post. I was saying let’s move on and focus on her music. In all the years that I have been on these forums I have never taken joy or made fun of X for “flopping”. That is not funny to me and tbh I’m here more so for the music than I am for the charts. So you implying that that was what I meant is just absolutely wrong.

But if you honestly think that I am a troll and I was here to shade X, then go ahead and ban me. Warnings are passive aggressive. :piano:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

We should not bring attention to that Wendy interview... let's let it die and prepare for when Britney mentions it again during her Oprah interview.
Bryant
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:54 pm

Nothing at all.

I do find it amusing how you take the things I say, make your own interpretation of it, and then assume that I’m lying about what I meant. Of ALL the things I’ve said over the years, that was not a warning worthy post. I was saying let’s move on and focus on her music. In all the years that I have been on these forums I have never taken joy or made fun of X for “flopping”. That is not funny to me and tbh I’m here more so for the music than I am for the charts. So you implying that that was what I meant is just absolutely wrong.

But if you honestly think that I am a troll and I was here to shade X, then go ahead and ban me. Warnings are passive aggressive. :piano:
Bro, I know you probably don't take this board too seriously but, don't you get tired of being so damn annoying and a discordance all the time?

You're like that dude who used to write essays about every stupid thing or that Babar guy who was a die-hard JLo fan.

It's like there always has to be one of those on this board.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Bryant wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:10 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:54 pm

Nothing at all.

Bro, I know you probably don't take this board too seriously but, don't you get tired of being so damn annoying and a discordance all the time?

You're like that dude who used to write essays about every stupid thing or that Babar guy who was a die-hard JLo fan.

It's like there always has to be one of those on this board.
No.

The ignore function is right there. Use it.

Thanks. :lips:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Bryant wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:10 pm Bro, I know you probably don't take this board too seriously
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

MaCK. wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:08 pm We should not bring attention to that Wendy interview... let's let it die and prepare for when Britney mentions it again during her Oprah interview.
Exactly. Disgustga... I mean britbot's team must be in full shady/nasty mode preparing ton of :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: as ammo to try to destroy Christina.

I hope Roc Nation is getting ready, because, she might need to sue a couple of f*ckers.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

MaCK. wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:08 pm We should not bring attention to that Wendy interview... let's let it die and prepare for when Britney mentions it again during her Oprah interview.
When is the Oprah interview?
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

She should have something nice and quick......that"s exactly what she did. Wtf is going on? Are we not watching the same thing? She had to go.
Krisjc21
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

Camtina2 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:15 pm
What's the Twitter account for that guy .. does anyone know .. what karma is sitting in a group of females talking about Gossip that's a sad excuse for being a relevant news columnist no wonder why your career is built of talking about other people's life
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Krisjc21 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:20 pm
Camtina2 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:15 pm
What's the Twitter account for that guy .. does anyone know .. what karma is sitting in a group of females talking about Gossip that's a sad excuse for being a relevant news columnist no wonder why your career is built of talking about other people's life
https://twitter.com/michaelyo?s=21

He’s a comedian. Not a columnist.