[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

grrfrrtrr wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:18 pm
Erotica wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:49 pm

She's such a dumb bitch it's unbelievable. She'll never have a good relationship with her children after shit like that. And why does it sound like she's reading? Wouldn't be surprised if her baguette husband orchestrated everything, if her children and family are out of the picture, who's gonna get her money?! Exactly!
She is unraveled. This isn't funny. Goodness, I hope she gets the help she needs. It seems like she has nobody by her side who wants her well. I honestly believe her boys want her to be present in their lives, but she's sick. :pleading:

She’s a toxic mother
MemX
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

Such a narcissist. I feel really bad for her kids.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Mess. She needs to stop speaking to her sons via social media.
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

This whole thing is just so bizarre and the way her fans support her behavior.
Lana Del Rey
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 20

Britney fans need to read the room, everyone else can see the tragedy that’s unfolding
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

FighterOfX wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:23 pm
grrfrrtrr wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:18 pm

She's such a dumb bitch it's unbelievable. She'll never have a good relationship with her children after shit like that. And why does it sound like she's reading? Wouldn't be surprised if her baguette husband orchestrated everything, if her children and family are out of the picture, who's gonna get her money?! Exactly!
She is unraveled. This isn't funny. Goodness, I hope she gets the help she needs. It seems like she has nobody by her side who wants her well. I honestly believe her boys want her to be present in their lives, but she's sick. :pleading:

She’s a toxic mother
Is there space for “toxic mother” to be added to the thread title.

Sad and disturbing.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

Methney's speaking voice is like nails on a chalkboard LOLLLL and people want this coked out skank to sing?

She truly has some deranged fans that are supporting the bahaviour of some crackwhore trying to drag her 2 probably fucked up sons to the depths of hell where her mind lives. Any normal person can listen to this and see that this shit is not ok.

Fuck you Methney, you are a waste of humanity.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

Britney is a narcissist. All I hear is “but I, but I…” from her. Britney got herself in this situation and was abused, but her children are victims as well. She doesn’t seem to understand that. They didn’t ask to be born into this mess. The fact that KFed is the most stable of the two says a lot. Of course children are going to resent the parent who was never around. Even now that she’s free, she doesn’t seem concerned with getting 50% custody of them. She knows she failed as a parent with them, so wants to start a new family to fix her wrongs and act like they didn’t exist. Teenagers lash out at their parents, but she’s engaging with them like she’s a damn teenager herself with the clapping back instead of handling it privately. Britney’s fans are mentally ill too. Britney let’s her fans be her battery and allows them to attack her sons who are still minors.
Last edited by NewAgenda on Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

At this point, I'm just expecting her to go berserk again and injury someone in Beverly Hillz
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Darling Nikki wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:13 pm At this point, I'm just expecting her to go berserk again and injury someone in Beverly Hillz
Im a little scared that she hates Christina so much. I expect Methney to go on a killing spree at this point then blow her own brains out. There is no comeback story for this lunatic.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

She is deranged.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop

Franzjoseph wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:26 pm
Darling Nikki wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:13 pm At this point, I'm just expecting her to go berserk again and injury someone in Beverly Hillz
Im a little scared that she hates Christina so much. I expect Methney to go on a killing spree at this point then blow her own brains out. There is no comeback story for this lunatic.

Wait for her book, she’s gonna say shit about her
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop

‪Well Known Misogynistic Racist Louisianan Swamp Monster Lipsyncer Narcissit Addicted Trailer Trash Horrible Mother and Lost Little Girl Who Desperately Needs Guidance: Hate her childrens and loves fame.

Change thread
:lit:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

The post has been deleted, lmao. She's such a coward.

Is this what she said?

Hmm.. I have to say, she has sunk even lower than I ever thought she would. And the bar was already in hell.

Narcissist and pisspoor mother are one of the milder characterizations for her. SMH
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

Quick, someone put Perez Hilton next to her and give her a green umbrella.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

FighterOfX wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:57 pm

And if she does, i hope Christina sues the shit out of her and takes all of her money.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Erotica wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:22 am

And if she does, i hope Christina sues the shit out of her and takes all of her money.
What money? She spent it all on meth and cocaine.
bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 12

her stans are ready to defend her and claim she doesn't have mental issues. she'll do or say something extremely problematic or something soon enough and they'll change their tune. we've already seen glimpses of this with her comment about black rappers
i love her but she 100% not well mentally :womanshrug:
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

She better not say anything bad about Xtina or I'll bust her ass
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

With the way she writes... I just can't imagine the job of the editors to get that book ready for printing lmao.
dideyers
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 3

Elton John and Britney Spears’ “Hold Me Closer” roars in at No. 6 on the Hot 100. The mash-up of three John hits, released Aug. 26, on Interscope, opens with 20.9 million in radio airplay audience, 11.1 million streams and 48,000 sold. It debuts at No. 1 on Digital Song Sales (marking Spears’ eighth leader and John’s second), No. 17 on Streaming Songs and No. 31 on Radio Songs.

www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/harr ... 34940/amp/
Radio played a big part in propelling it to Top 10. So, Radio is still relevant, especially if the artist isn't a streaming monster like Drake.

Do you agree, my Chart Queens sis? :o
:o
bruno.red
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

dideyers wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:59 am
Elton John and Britney Spears’ “Hold Me Closer” roars in at No. 6 on the Hot 100. The mash-up of three John hits, released Aug. 26, on Interscope, opens with 20.9 million in radio airplay audience, 11.1 million streams and 48,000 sold. It debuts at No. 1 on Digital Song Sales (marking Spears’ eighth leader and John’s second), No. 17 on Streaming Songs and No. 31 on Radio Songs.

Radio played a big part in propelling it to Top 10. So, Radio is still relevant, especially if the artist isn't a streaming monster like Drake.

25 years later and still getting top 10 hits
HMC is def a good song. Not her best vocals, but the production is top notch
I'm happy for her
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

I see a pattern.

debuts
gets first #1
flops
breakdown
poor Britknee, everyone is sorry for her
get's her second, third, fourth, and fifth #1s
flops
another poor Knee scandal
everyone is sorry for her
gets another hit
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Erotica wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:07 pm I see a pattern.

debuts
gets first #1
flops
breakdown
poor Britknee, everyone is sorry for her
get's her second, third, fourth, and fifth #1s
flops
another poor Knee scandal
everyone is sorry for her
gets another hit
And the pattern ends with:

Dies
Gets another hit

At the rate she's going its coming up pretty quick. And her demented fans will probsbly be like "slaying from the grave yassss" showing that she truly means nothing to them.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop

bruno.red wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:07 pm

25 years later and still getting top 10 hits
HMC is def a good song. Not her best vocals, but the production is top notch
I'm happy for her
when did she have good not autotune vocals?

*insert Bianca Del Rio quickly gif*
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

Who on earth likes this song? It will be out of the top 10 next week but may return if radio continues to support it. I’m not sure why they would tho, the song is garbage.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

I agree and I'm surprised to be honest. Guess this is a slow period for new releases but I didn't expect the radio to play a major role in the song's debut. I guess payola worked its magic here along with the hype. However, I don't see this being a memorable single. It was always supposed to do well the first week or month and then fall. It was just a song to capitalise on the hype from her personal life. I mean even her vocals are :poop: :rip: they didn't even try to make her sound good. :cackle:
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

The vocals are a huge joke. Elton and everybody is still milking her until they killed her.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Knee's beef with Christina:

George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

love&music wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:26 pm The vocals are a huge joke. Elton and everybody is still milking her until they killed her.
He’s probably currently considering lyrics for “Candle in the Wind (Britney version)”