[HD] Somos Nada / Pa' Mis Muchachas at the Latin Grammys

Moments to remember...
Babyjane92
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

I don't know how to post pics but here my tweet:
Xtina was shooting a video in Las Vegas yesterday

To clarify more, the people who were recording the video yesterday, followed Xtina on IG and one of them used Dirrty in is stories and also, Xtina's team was in Vegas yesterday too
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 49

Babyjane92 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:22 am I don't know how to post pics but here my tweet:

To clarify more, the people who were recording the video yesterday, followed Xtina on IG and one of them used Dirrty in is stories and also, Xtina's team was in Vegas yesterday too
What? 😱
Babyjane92
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Babyjane92 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:22 am I don't know how to post pics but here my tweet:

To clarify more, the people who were recording the video yesterday, followed Xtina on IG and one of them used Dirrty in his stories and also, Xtina's team was in Vegas yesterday too
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

Xtinoacer wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:34 am

What? 😱
this is true, if you check some of the assistants and stylists working with X you can see they were working at a shoot yesterday

i wonder if its for santo? ahhh so exciting
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 12

That's really exciting tbh. I asked them if it was for Xtina, promising I wouldn't ask for any more detail. Let's wait and see…
A third video would be absolutely amazing. A first since Back to Basics! :boom:
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 49

unbridled wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:37 am

What? 😱
this is true, if you check some of the assistants and stylists working with X you can see they were working at a shoot yesterday

I honestly don’t follow any of her assistants 😂 I just follow Xtina and from her team/friends I follow Steve Solito who is so nice.

I’m excited! I cannot wait to listen to more music from her.
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

What? 😱

This deserves its own thread! Go guys! Make it :lit:
Also, can you give the @ of the assistants and stylists please?
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 23

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Lament wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:41 am

What? 😱

This deserves its own thread! Go guys! Make it :lit:
Also, can you give the @ of the assistants and stylists please?
Check what I just posted, sis. Seems like this isn't about Christy. Sorry.
Babyjane92
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Tini fans are saying that this has to do with her and Ozuna (I don't know if you remember that a few days ago we had a rumor about a possible collaboration between Xtina and Tini) but I have already verified that both the director of the video and the people who were there yesterday on set they followed Xtina on IG and besides it wouldn't make much sense to use Dirrty in your stories if you are filming for another artist
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Mmmm… I hope we didn't get too excited for nothing. I really want that third video to coincide with the EP's release…
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

https://instagram.com/annatrevelyan?utm ... =copy_link

This girl, shes been doing all her looks for the videos, she posted on her stories still in vegas working with X and late shoot last night and more coming in LA according to IG story!
Babyjane92
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

I'm sure this all has to do with the collaboration between Xtina and Tini. I doubt it's from the video with Ozuna. So it seems that the rumor that was a few days ago is becoming true
Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 16

Omg I LOVE Angela Aguilar. She praised TF out of X in this video!

Translation:

"Christina Aguilera sang in Spanish and she made us.. basically she slapped all of us [across the face] with technique and vocal control. It was a very spectacular thing [to witness]. I think we need to praise/applaud those artists that don't have the need to use any programs [technology] to sound good. She sang spectacularly. I'm already on the floor but if I weren't, I'd throw myself on the floor and do this [hand praises]"

electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 24

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:52 am Omg I LOVE Angela Aguilar. She praised TF out of X in this video!

Translation:

"Christina Aguilera sang in Spanish and she made us.. basically she slapped all of us [across the face] with technique and vocal control. It was a very spectacular thing [to witness]. I think we need to praise/applaud those artists that don't have the need to use any programs [technology] to sound good. She sang spectacularly. I'm already on the floor but if I weren't, I'd throw myself on the floor and do this [hand praises]"

Love her.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:52 am Omg I LOVE Angela Aguilar. She praised TF out of X in this video!

Translation:

I don't know who this individual is, but I want to see her nudes. Why does Christy get all the fucking gorgeous and delectable stans? It's truly unfair and inequitable. I can see why Gorgonzola, Broccoley, Beyonnaise, and all the other grocery items can't figure out how to deal with our QUEEN.
Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

BaeTine wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:23 pm

Translation:

I don't know who this individual is, but I want to see her nudes. Why does Christy get all the fucking gorgeous and delectable stans? It's truly unfair and inequitable. I can see why Gorgonzola, Broccoley, Beyonnaise, and all the other grocery items can't figure out how to deal with our QUEEN.
Shes a young singer along with her brother Leo. They are the latest generation of the Aguilar 'Dynasty' in the Mexican regional/Ranchero genre. Her grandfather was one of the OGs a long with Pedro Infante, Jorge Negrete. Her dad, Pepe Aguilar, carved an immense career on his own and he now tours with his two kids world wide (Angela & Leo).

Im particularly impressed with her comment about technique bc she was professionally trained all of her life growing up. She has a great voice as well but can lack on the emotional part (probably due to her young age). She has a tremendous legacy to live up to which makes her comment stand out IMO.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:38 pm
BaeTine wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:23 pm

Translation:

Shes a young singer along with her brother Leo. They are the latest generation of the Aguilar 'Dynasty' in the Mexican regional/Ranchero genre. Her grandfather was one of the OGs a long with Pedro Infante, Jorge Negrete. Her dad, Pepe Aguilar, carved an immense career on his own and he now tours with his two kids world wide (Angela & Leo).

Im particularly impressed with her comment about technique bc she was professionally trained all of her life growing up. She has a great voice as well but can lack on the emotional part (probably due to her young age). She has a tremendous legacy to live up to which makes her comment stand out IMO.
Wait, sis, I definitely know Señor Pepe. :shook: Royalty stanning royalty like this! I cannot help but stan as well.
Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 37

xtina10 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:44 pm I wonder if X is down to tongue down the female dancer in her music video?
We need controversy people!
ESCANDALO!
Well, we did end up getting an escandalo after all..
:manshrug:
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 80

love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 24

Another stan! Casa de mi padre Remix is coming!!!!

Her family are part of the recording academy. I WANT at least 1 Grammy for X next year.

Btw, with that commnet she basically shaded the whole raggaeton movement and people like Britney Spears.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 86

dinvy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:38 pm
Damn people were screaming after that silencio
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

Translation:

Wow! I love all the respect Xtina is getting in the Latin music industry. They treat her like the living legend she is.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 80

Franzjoseph wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:06 am
dinvy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:38 pm
Damn people were screaming after that silencio
Did you see this one so cute
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 21

KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Why hasn’t Christina been posting about Somos Nada?
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

dinvy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:42 pm @Motomami ! @BaeTine ! @NewAgenda ! @MaCK. ! Some teta touching
OMG, just seen this! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Love Quen so much, she's so funny and adorable about it! :tellmemore: Nathy is precious too!
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

:permaban:
dinvy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:42 pm @Motomami ! @BaeTine ! @NewAgenda ! @MaCK. ! Some teta touching
I really, really, really hope they continue working together. They have amazing chemistry, and they have a similar personality.

Also they sorta made out later that evening, which was so funny. I think they both have a strong bisexual energy and I'm loving it.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

KevinKardashian wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:18 pm Why hasn’t Christina been posting about Somos Nada?
Probably because of the sh!tney issue.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera