LadyLand festival, Sept. 11th | "See you Saturday 💋"

Moments to remember...
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 65

The Festival makes headlines because of Queen. :love: :love: :love:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 15

QUEEN OF QUEERS!
:mamacita: :mamacita: :mamacita: :mamacita:

Christina Aguilera to Headline Queer Brooklyn Music Festival LadyLand 2021
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... 1-brooklyn

Pride Month may be long over, but Christina Aguilera is ready to keep the party going this September.

On Friday (Aug. 20), the pop superstar was announced as the headlining performer at LadyLand 2021, Ladyfag's now-annual queer music festival held in Brooklyn. Chairlift co-founder Caroline Polachek will also perform at the Brooklyn Mirage on Sept. 11, with other LGBTQ artists and allies set to take the stage, including Drag Race season 10 winner Aquaria, Skin, Nina Sky, La Goony Chonga and more.
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

DirrtyHancock wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:23 pm
QUEEN OF QUEERS!
:mamacita: :mamacita: :mamacita: :mamacita:

Christina Aguilera to Headline Queer Brooklyn Music Festival LadyLand 2021
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... 1-brooklyn

Pride Month may be long over, but Christina Aguilera is ready to keep the party going this September.

On Friday (Aug. 20), the pop superstar was announced as the headlining performer at LadyLand 2021, Ladyfag's now-annual queer music festival held in Brooklyn. Chairlift co-founder Caroline Polachek will also perform at the Brooklyn Mirage on Sept. 11, with other LGBTQ artists and allies set to take the stage, including Drag Race season 10 winner Aquaria, Skin, Nina Sky, La Goony Chonga and more.
Feminist LGBTQ Quen! :mamacita:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

I hope Xtine really seizes the moment and makes a show that's queer af!!
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

DirrtyHancock wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:29 pm
I hope Xtine really seizes the moment and makes a show that's queer af!!
Queen is the ICON in the LGBTQ-Community, you can be sure her styling and song choice will be perfect. :love: :love: :love: :love:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

Sharters, remember that quEn was the first "superstar" to headline this fest once the others start doing it in years to come!
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 14

DirrtyHancock wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:37 pm
Sharters, remember that quEn was the first "superstar" to headline this fest once the others start doing it in years to come!
Can someone who understands physics explain to me how Christy didn't accidentally flash her Voice Within in that tiny lil skirt?

Have never understood. All I know is that's the first time I realized she was superhuman. :shook:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

BaeTine wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:38 pm
Can someone who understands physics explain to me how Christy didn't accidentally flash her Voice Within in that tiny lil skirt?

Have never understood. All I know is that's the first time I realized she was superhuman. :shook:
I have a feeling quEn was really into Kegel's at the time and had ha lips pursed while also murmuring
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

You are soo right, I'm sure Lady Gugu will headline it next or in two years.... :poop: :poop:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

DirrtyHancock wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:42 pm

I have a feeling quEn was really into Kegel's at the time and had ha lips pursed while also murmuring
:shook: Not Queen having to learn to hold on for dear life with Jordy's anaconda.

The disappointment she must be experiencing now with Lil Miss Gerbil. :rip:
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Well Our Goddess is an enigma, I mean she also looks like 21 with 40 and her beauty can't be from this universe. :love: :love: :love:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

christinalover wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:49 pm

Well Our Goddess is an enigma, I mean she also looks like 21 with 40 and her beauty can't be from this universe. :love: :love: :love:
Sis, don't bring the HB shows up with me. :cry: I still can't cope with the slayage and the fact that I was there to witness her true vocal peak. :shook:
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

BaeTine wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:51 pm
christinalover wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:49 pm

Sis, don't bring the HB shows up with me. :cry: I still can't cope with the slayage and the fact that I was there to witness her true vocal peak. :shook:
Sorry bae and I'm still jealous I couldn't be there.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: She was perfection in every aspect the second Night and Lady Marmalade is always soooooo extremely sexy live because of her overwhelming beauty and gorgeousness. :love: :love: :love: What Queen does from 0:57 to 0:58, 1:33 to 1:34, 2:11 to 2:14 gives me a boner for years, I can't handle the sexiness of some moves tbh....
polevshchikov
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 26

So who else is going?
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 3

Queen of Performing on “small” festivals and rising their profile!
Xtripped
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 7

Watch Gaga, Ariana and Katy to book this festival in next years. She is always ahead of time.
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 1

Nobody cares about what show / venue the performers are at; everyone just wants to party and get high and have fun. We're getting some new performances, her name is out there, the PR team is working, I'm here for it.
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 5

RECLAIM THE GEIGHS, X!!
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21

I actually LOVE that she's performing at this li'l queer artists & queer icons festival that reflects her values of acceptance and equality. Liberal Queen.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Plain Loser wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:33 am I actually LOVE that she's performing at this li'l queer artists & queer icons festival that reflects her values of acceptance and equality. Liberal Queen.
Exactly! 🌈💪
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

polevshchikov wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:09 pm
Not La Chingada including NinaSky because she felt bad :cackle:
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 16

WHAT IS THIS XXXTREME QUEER WRESTLING EVENT THOUGH?
Xtina needs to leave as soon as her set ends!
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 3

These gigs are good for her, at least she is out there being an artist.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 20

Xtripped wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:31 pm Watch Gaga, Ariana and Katy to book this festival in next years. She is always ahead of time.
They might try, but everybody knows Christina has been with the community from the very start. The rest only use it for promotional gain. :manshade:
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21

I swear to god if she sings LTBL I'll blow my brains out
Mr. X
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

Curious if anyone here has been to this show before? Most music festival events in NYC start fairly early in the day and end around midnightish (don't quote me on the exact time, but there are usually regulations for the big outdoor ones). This one seems much later and won't end until around 4AM. I can hang, but that's late regardless and I don't live in the borough.

RE: The setlist that folks are freaking out about. We know what we're getting at the end of the day (as proven time and time again) and that has no decision on my willingness to buy tickets. I'm more concerned about getting home lol.
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21

Xtopher wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:39 pm I swear to god if she sings LTBL I'll blow my brains out
It's the closest she's ever got to a "gay" dance hit, of course she will.
Lydekane
VIP '21
VIP '21

It only just hit me who Nina Sky is. Didn't know they were still around. But out of the line up I'm most excited to see that she'll also be sharing the stage with Skin from Skunk Anansie. My high school self would have been so stoked to attend this festival.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 19

Mr. X wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:10 am Curious if anyone here has been to this show before? Most music festival events in NYC start fairly early in the day and end around midnightish (don't quote me on the exact time, but there are usually regulations for the big outdoor ones). This one seems much later and won't end until around 4AM. I can hang, but that's late regardless and I don't live in the borough.

RE: The setlist that folks are freaking out about. We know what we're getting at the end of the day (as proven time and time again) and that has no decision on my willingness to buy tickets. I'm more concerned about getting home lol.
as usual, maybe Xtina set will begin at 9 or 10 pm til 11 pm
the rest will be a DJ performance or some other acts
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation