Christina performing at Hollywood Bowl this summer!

Moments to remember...
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 62

The show did wonders for her in terms of PR, and press.

However, do we know if it had any effect over her sales or streaming?
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 13

Billie Eilish’s show with Dudamel and the LA Phil at the Hollywood Bowl is being released in Disney+.

Oh man. What a missed opportunity for Christina. Hopefully there’s still something coming.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 38

Luis wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:23 pm Billie Eilish’s show with Dudamel and the LA Phil at the Hollywood Bowl is being released in Disney+.

Oh man. What a missed opportunity for Christina. Hopefully there’s still something coming.
watch Xtina's deal will be in smaller streaming services like ZEUS
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 5

Luis wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:23 pm Billie Eilish’s show with Dudamel and the LA Phil at the Hollywood Bowl is being released in Disney+.

I just ran here to post this! Smdh another missed opportunity!
Thiago
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 5

well there's hope, I guess.

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 70

dinvy wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:56 pm @evildevil17 troye wasnt at the show, he was eating dinner at the next table the night before. Confirm @BaeTine !
Can confirm the young lady was at that restaurant, yes. However, I'm sure she is well aware of my stance on useless androgynous hipsters, so she might also have attended the show but just known to stay well away from me. :rip:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Data wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:23 am To all you ninnies who contemplated not attending because of the setlist: you are entitled and delusional. Brief history lesson, she's been changing the setlist since 2018. :womanshade: She presented Libby songs and some never-performed songs on Libby Tour, The X Tour and The Xperience.

Such as:
Keep On Singin' My Song
Unless It's With You
The Voice Within

She performs Maria and Twice frequently now, as she should. Moreover, when is the last time she has performed Contigo En La Distancia after 2000? :ziggy:

AT THIS VERY SHOW! (And one or two Mexico The X Tour shows)

Also can I fucking stan a bit this Genie arrangement? :shook: :shook:

Those high operatic notes! :pleading: :lit:

All of you who got to even consider attending are lucky AF! :mamacita: Am I right? @BaeTine @MaCK.
All of this and more. :shook:

Queen served a flawless retrospective of her hits and a few important deep cuts with heavenly fresh vocals and an absolutely glamorous look.

Literally nobody can do what my Queen did that night, whether they're 2, 20, or 40 years in the game. :shook:
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Thiago wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:06 am well there's hope, I guess.

I thought that was interesting when I saw. Platforms usually engage with their talent or stakeholders only.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 9

!!!!!! Exactly this is what X should do; get a streaming deal so that these new 20yo kids get educated on what's up!

:shook: :mamacita: I'm certain she'd attract some new fans & remind the old (bitter hags) :o what a legend she is! :lit:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

OMG, if X got streaming gig with Amazon Prime, even for a limited amount of time, I would hit that subscribe button faster than thirsty bottom jumps on monster dick! :shook:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BaeTine wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:11 am All of this and more. :shook:

Queen served a flawless retrospective of her hits and a few important deep cuts with heavenly fresh vocals and an absolutely glamorous look.

Literally nobody can do what my Queen did that night, whether they're 2, 20, or 40 years in the game. :shook:
Word!

I get that everyone has their own "hidden album gem" faves, not like I wouldn't love to hear Mercy on Me live some day! :shook:

However, Fighters should still maintain their sense of perspective. Like, is it not great that she's performing CELD again? :ziggy: And that she's doing that in her 3rd or 4th vocal prime? Or that she has re-included some songs that weren't performed since 2003 to the setlist?

No matter how critical you are, all of this is major improvement & hiqh quality artistry in of itself.

Like, all this complaining is just reading as "I will never think X is good enough" to me ngl. :womanshrug:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 24

Data wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:19 am

OMG, if X got streaming gig with Amazon Prime, even for a limited amount of time, I would hit that subscribe button faster than thirsty bottom jumps on monster dick! :shook:
:cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle:
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Data wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:26 am
BaeTine wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:11 am All of this and more. :shook:

Word!

I get that everyone has their own "hidden album gem" faves, not like I wouldn't love to hear Mercy on Me live some day! :shook:

However, Fighters should still maintain their sense of perspective. Like, is it not great that she's performing CELD again? :ziggy: And that she's doing that in her 3rd or 4th vocal prime? Or that she has re-included some songs that weren't performed since 2003 to the setlist?

No matter how critical you are, all of this is major improvement & hiqh quality artistry in of itself.

Like, all this complaining is just reading as "I will never think X is good enough" to me ngl. :womanshrug:
Yes! Sis, it wasn't but two or three days before the show I was saying I didn't want LM or Fighter and I would be very upset if we didn't finally get I Am. Of course we know it wpund up being the exact opposite. :rip: And as you have seen, I still walked out blessed and on a high and with my stan card renewed for another decade, at a minimum. I was fully prepared to shart, but I found it literally impossible to do so, and that is for one reason only: THAT FUCKING VOICE.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BaeTine wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:43 am Yes! Sis, it wasn't but two or three days before the show I was saying I didn't want LM or Fighter and I would be very upset if we didn't finally get I Am. Of course we know it wpund up being the exact opposite. :rip: And as you have seen, I still walked out blessed and on a high and with my stan card renewed for another decade, at a minimum. I was fully prepared to shart, but I found it literally impossible to do so, and that is for one reason only: THAT FUCKING VOICE.

If you acknowledge facts: that XtinE is a living legend; then that should be enough of an incentive for you to take the opportunity to see her live, IMO.

She took a 10-year break from touring (in US, even longer for Europe)! We didn't know if she'd ever tour again, let alone outside US. :ziggy:

Yet she did. AND she took the time to train and perfect her voice, updates her setlist frequently now and looks gorg!

But that doesn't make you wanna see her?

I myself take all the chances I can to see QuEn and laugh at bitches who didn't when they regret it. :o
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 36

Luis wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:16 am

I thought that was interesting when I saw. Platforms usually engage with their talent or stakeholders only.
Christina was a part of Dearly Departed Amazon movie

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

MaCK. wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:51 pm

Shatter all our hopes and dreams a bit then. :rip:

Also, :rip: at the Latin elf just doing whatever is required to ensure those checks continue to clear.
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

MaCK. wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:51 pm

Welp. :rip:
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 18

The Amazon post was a breeze of hope it seems 💀💀💀
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

paulrivas88 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:43 pm The Amazon post was a breeze of hope it seems 💀💀💀
I mean, it was more of a front-bottom fart of hope if we're honest. :rip:
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

Postertina wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:13 am So since we are talking rumors, I just heard from someone who's usually reliable that the crews were there filming backstage and shots of the concert for a documentary (possibly Youtube Originals) that's supposed to be released along the Spanish Album. They said they couldn't confirm this themselves so they aren't completely sure of the information, but we do know some of the recording sessions of the album were filmed so it sounds possible.
IT'S TRUE!!!

Receipt:
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 46

XtinaDaily wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:39 pm
Postertina wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:13 am So since we are talking rumors, I just heard from someone who's usually reliable that the crews were there filming backstage and shots of the concert for a documentary (possibly Youtube Originals) that's supposed to be released along the Spanish Album. They said they couldn't confirm this themselves so they aren't completely sure of the information, but we do know some of the recording sessions of the album were filmed so it sounds possible.
IT'S TRUE!!!

Receipt:
The image won't load.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

IT'S TRUE!!!

Receipt:
WOW "FOR A NETFLIX RELEASE 1st QUARTER OF 2022" !!!

She did not come to play!
therightman
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 2

DirrtyHancock wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:41 am

Amazon Prime literally comments on everything. It's a strategy for them to come up in reactions so people see their profile. On Tiktok all I see is Amazon reacting to people's videos.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 24

therightman wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:21 am
DirrtyHancock wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:41 am

Amazon Prime literally comments on everything. It's a strategy for them to come up in reactions so people see their profile. On Tiktok all I see is Amazon reacting to people's videos.
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

IT'S TRUE!!!

Receipt:
:rip: What is this, sis?

A division "OFF" Time...?

That scraggly manicure...?

I smell a lil hamster scheming tbh. :cackle:
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 29

Also why in accordance with the state of New York if it was filmed in California?
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
ClairBoyant
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 7

Saw Sara's team released this on iTunes! Wish we'd gotten something similar. Maybe there's hope still?

Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 38

ClairBoyant wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:16 am Saw Sara's team released this on iTunes! Wish we'd gotten something similar. Maybe there's hope still?

if Sara did this in 2019
so we can expect Xtina releases it in 2029
YAS
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 42

She just lost a Grammy comeback not releasing this as a live album, Best Traditional pop album Best pop solo were locks if released!