[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

I’m watching this Hulu documentary for the first time because people do not STFU about it and I’m 15 minutes in and some lady is on the screen talking about how Britney came out during Boyband era and how it was all about the boy and that girls didn’t sell and Britney changed that.

Girls didn’t sell? The fucking Spice Girls didn’t sell? Mariah Carey? Christina who came out at the same time as her?

This is exactly why I didn’t want to watch this shit. This is nothing more than an opportunity to gain more viewers using Britney’s name and to make her look like some sort of Legend while making her dad out to be a villain. Which he may be.

The audacity of them to not even HINT at Xtina’s name and their relationship and act like Britney was the only woman that was on top at that time.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

I will say this...

Xtina was a victim of the same bullshit Britney was a victim of at the beginning of their careers. It’s really fucked up how they treated both these girls. I think Xtina spoke up for herself a little bit more than Britney did and was branded as a “Bitch” for it. Britney was able to be the “Sweet girl” but ultimately paid the price for it in the end. I think that Strippedtina was the product of what the media was doing to them. I think had Xtina stayed in the lane that she was in after her debut, she would have had a similar road as Britney. But she said “No. I’m taking control of my life” and let them everyone know that no one was going to break her.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:33 am I’m watching this Hulu documentary for the first time because people do not STFU about it and I’m 15 minutes in and some lady is on the screen talking about how Britney came out during Boyband era and how it was all about the boy and that girls didn’t sell and Britney changed that.

Girls didn’t sell? The fucking Spice Girls didn’t sell? Mariah Carey? Christina who came out at the same time as her?
This is exactly why I didn’t want to watch this shit. This is nothing more than an opportunity to gain more viewers using Britney’s name and to make her look like some sort of Legend while making her dad out to be a villain. Which he may be.

The audacity of them to not even HINT at Xtina’s name and their relationship and act like Britney was the only woman that was on top at that time.
Of-fucking-course! :cackle:

It's pure Blipney propaganda. GTFO with that mess :roll:
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

This is all hyping a new album probably. This whole narrative of the her dad not letting her record is bullshit. They are probably making an album and when they release it, it’ll be a hit because people will be curious and want to support the poor little girl.
_DC10_
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 11

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:42 am I will say this...

Xtina was a victim of the same bullshit Britney was a victim of at the beginning of their careers. It’s really fucked up how they treated both these girls. I think Xtina spoke up for herself a little bit more than Britney did and was branded as a “Bitch” for it. Britney was able to be the “Sweet girl” but ultimately paid the price for it in the end. I think that Strippedtina was the product of what the media was doing to them. I think had Xtina stayed in the lane that she was in after her debut, she would have had a similar road as Britney. But she said “No. I’m taking control of my life” and let them everyone know that no one was going to break her.
I don’t want to compare them because I do have a lot of sympathy for Britney’s situation. But it annoys me that Christina doesn’t get the respect she deserves for going through a similar situation and not putting up with that bullshit and instead is labelled as a bitch. I hope one day she too gets her flowers.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

_DC10_ wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:28 am

I don’t want to compare them because I do have a lot of sympathy for Britney’s situation. But it annoys me that Christina doesn’t get the respect she deserves for going through a similar situation and not putting up with that bullshit and instead is labelled as a bitch. I hope one day she too gets her flowers.
I think the documentary missed an incredible opportunity by showcasing the contrast between the two and highlight and overall problem in Hollywood.

Britney is just one of MANY victims. Sadly, she just happened to succumbed to it. But if you look at Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Amy Winehouse, etc. The list goes on and on. It’s great that we are addressing the BRITNEY problem but when are we going to address the entire system and not just what it did to one person?
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

_DC10_ wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:28 am

Absolutely. Xtina was also constantly being asked about her sex life and her “virginity”. She was honest about it and said she’s not a virgin and they painted her as the slutty one.
mateusz1992
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Anyway. When she's gonna release another album (if it's gonna be good) it could be a big comeback after all this drama.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:46 am
Absolutely. Xtina was also constantly being asked about her sex life and her “virginity”. She was honest about it and said she’s not a virgin and they painted her as the slutty one.
Not to mention that painting X as "bitch" or "slut" is misogyny in itself. Also pitting her against Blipney, a thing Britards constantly do, calling her a shadow (the irony?), is not only nonsensical but misogyny. There's no two ways about it.

I wish Fighters would adopt this narrative more and not succumb to the vitriol.
Disturbingly, many reviews for "Dirrty," shared the same nauseatingly misogynistic language upon its release. An MTV analysis of the "Dirrty" video, for instance, described Aguilera as a "pop tart" who is "spanked like the naughty girl she is." Time Magazine mocked Aguilera's appearance in the "Dirrty" video as looking like she had come "direct from an intergalactic hooker convention. (She earned that extra r.)" Meanwhile. Entertainment Weekly referred to Aguilera as being both "a dance-floor strumpet," and "the world’s skeeziest reptile woman," in a review for Stripped, the album from which "Dirrty" came.
Excellent story, worth a re-read! https://www.bustle.com/p/christina-agui ... sson-79677
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

Ugh tired of this hag and her braindead stans.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

This thread LOL! The jealousy, the hatred, and a bunch of grown men still triggered by their teenage/childhood fave’s nemesis. Lmfao!

What most of y’all are so MAD that she’s getting support from the public and the media. :fan: It’s really pathetic but at the same time fun af to watch y’all getting so mad :cackle:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:19 am This thread LOL! The jealousy, the hatred, and a bunch of grown men still triggered by their teenage/childhood fave’s nemesis. Lmfao!

What most of y’all are so MAD that she’s getting support from the public and the media. :fan: It’s really pathetic but at the same time fun af to watch y’all getting so mad :cackle:
I don’t think anyone on here is mad about Britney getting a documentary about this nor is anyone jealous of this. It just could have been done better and I think they had a lot to gain and could tell a lesson about this industry by also including her friendship with Xtina and what the media did to them. That’s all.

Nobody envious of this and nobody wishes Xtina had Britney’s career or life, let’s be fucking real. God forbid.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:04 am
HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:19 am This thread LOL! The jealousy, the hatred, and a bunch of grown men still triggered by their teenage/childhood fave’s nemesis. Lmfao!

I don’t think anyone on here is mad about Britney getting a documentary about this nor is anyone jealous of this. It just could have been done better and I think they had a lot to gain and could tell a lesson about this industry by also including her friendship with Xtina and what the media did to them. That’s all.

Nobody envious of this and nobody wishes Xtina had Britney’s career or life, let’s be fucking real. God forbid.
Sure, Jan. Y’all just mad she’s once again getting the media support and our girl isn’t LOL it’s not Britney’s fault.

And I agree, in my eyes, Christina won big time. If there was anything to win, I mean. Which is why I legit don’t understand why y’all get so mad and triggered when you see her former nemesis get love from the press. :fan: y’all so threatened and traumatized. I recommend listening to Glory. Heard it helps with PTSD! Xo!
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

I heard she will do her own documentary. I wondering if it will be dancing including. Lol
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

I don't understand why it's Justin's fault. She never said anything to defend herself and I'm sure people couldn't get her side of the breakip because she can't speak I guess.

I don't know the full story.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:56 am

Sure, Jan. Y’all just mad she’s once again getting the media support and our girl isn’t LOL it’s not Britney’s fault.

And I agree, in my eyes, Christina won big time. If there was anything to win, I mean. Which is why I legit don’t understand why y’all get so mad and triggered when you see her former nemesis get love from the press. :fan: y’all so threatened and traumatized. I recommend listening to Glory. Heard it helps with PTSD! Xo!
Really not mad or triggered. People are sharing their opinion on the documentary. Da fuck? Why are you reaching for an argument gurl? :cackle:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Xeena wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:03 pm I don't understand why it's Justin's fault. She never said anything to defend herself and I'm sure people couldn't get her side of the breakip because she can't speak I guess.

After they broke up and he literally used a lookalike on his music video for the song about her, he literally went on national radio to reveal that she wasn’t a virgin and that they’d fucked, like the little cunt he is. She was 19 at the time. And this was the year 2002. Women weren’t allowed to own their sexuality as they are today.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

AgentX wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:07 pm It’s ironic that the #FreeBritney movement is basically putting back that magnifying glass onto Knee and once again making her a dissected pop cultural focus ..the very same thing that helped drive her to madness
Britards are the only fanbase I know who literally love to harm their favourite, in order for her to gain attention. :facepalm:
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:20 pm
Xeena wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:03 pm I don't understand why it's Justin's fault. She never said anything to defend herself and I'm sure people couldn't get her side of the breakip because she can't speak I guess.

After they broke up and he literally used a lookalike on his music video for the song about her, he literally went on national radio to reveal that she wasn’t a virgin and that they’d fucked, like the little cunt he is. She was 19 at the time. And this was the year 2002. Women weren’t allowed to own their sexuality as they are today.
JT has ALWAYS been a douchebag. Some people are just catching up with what has been known for a LONG while.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:16 pm

Really not mad or triggered. People are sharing their opinion on the documentary. Da fuck? Why are you reaching for an argument gurl? :cackle:
Must be the hormones.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

DevotionHURTS wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:48 pm
AgentX wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:07 pm It’s ironic that the #FreeBritney movement is basically putting back that magnifying glass onto Knee and once again making her a dissected pop cultural focus ..the very same thing that helped drive her to madness
Britards are the only fanbase I know who literally love to harm their favourite, in order for her to gain attention. :facepalm:
Fighters too .... thank god Christina has enough sense to do what she wants when she wants ... that’s the difference... X isn’t a famewhore and said NO to a lot of stuff ... even if her fans hated her for the lack of being in the spotlight
JERMAINE
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 1

Then Miss Aguilera came out with Stripped that same year and said “Try Me! I’m putting my sexuality all out there.”
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

And Justin was 20 or 21 at the time. He was acting out of malice, which is terrible, but let’s not stray from the fact that it was the media and paparazzi that was largely responsible for Britney’s meltdown. There was little to no accountability at the time, but things have changed with new laws and social media.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Digital Spy wrote a story about what the propaganda-piece documentary left out.
There's a lot of talk around conservatorships being reserved usually for elderly people, but there needs to be an important distinction made between old age and disability. Legal advocates are called upon, but the opinions of disabled-rights experts aren't considered in the discussion.

Whether Britney is actually suffering from dementia or another similar condition isn't for the filmmakers to say, but more could have been made of the ways that conservatorships are used to manipulate and control people at a wider level.

During the documentary, a lawyer called Vivian Thoreen said that she's never seen a conservatee successfully end their own conservatorship. But thanks to Framing Britney Spears and the #FreeBritney movement, it looks like things may hopefully change, and not just for Britney, but for the wider conservatorship system as a whole, which clearly needs to be revised if a pop legend like Spears can be controlled so easily.
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a354 ... ened-next/
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Jimmyboy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:53 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:16 pm

Must be the hormones.
Like who the FUCK wishes Xtina gets this kind of attention for this reason?
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

Honestly, I don't hate Britney, butt it annoys me how she's always seen as this poor little lost girl. Like if she was Princess Diana or even Marilyn who had a whole systems after them.

As much as she had a hard time, they played up her ~ weak image and use it as a marketing tool because the USA and some parts of the world love that. Virginal blonde with the sad slutty eyes. Girls don't feel intimidated by her and men fantasize of having sex with the teenage school girl.

This makes me love Christina even more.
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:33 am I’m watching this Hulu documentary for the first time because people do not STFU about it and I’m 15 minutes in and some lady is on the screen talking about how Britney came out during Boyband era and how it was all about the boy and that girls didn’t sell and Britney changed that.

QUEEN! That is exactly the reason why Im not giving a shit about all of this and you just proved what I was suspecting with this documentary.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

AgentX wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:56 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:48 pm
Fighters too .... thank god Christina has enough sense to do what she wants when she wants ... that’s the difference... X isn’t a famewhore and said NO to a lot of stuff ... even if her fans hated her for the lack of being in the spotlight
I would say some Fighters are like that too. But those "fans" usually tend to be stans of other stars, and want Christina to compete with them.

Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Oh wow at the gay boyfriend being so open about this