[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

ziggy wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:04 pm it's so fascinating to me how y'all think anything would be different (or better, and not considerably worse...) if Britney were "free" :facepalm: :facepalmwoman: :facepalm: :facepalmwoman:
The #FreeBritney movement is rooted by her delusional fans who are pissed that she quit her music career. They just want another album. Notice how they’ve known about the conservatorship for over 10 years, supported it and Went to her Vegas shows, etc. But suddenly when she cancelled her residency there was outrage over her conservatorship. Give me a fucking break!
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 44

dinvy wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:30 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:47 pm
Pretty Boy wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:05 pm W.....t....f....

Yikes. This is actually sad.

Also, why doesn’t she post anything with her kids? Are they not living with her?
She has 30% custody
So how come it seems she never sees them? You would think during these Covid times, being surrounded by family is kinda essential to staying sane. Especially for someone like her.
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 4

SanelyInsane wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:17 pm Just give her a like and keep her in your prayers.
honestly this! :100:
its so beyond sad what happened to her but at least we know she has a positive perspective on life!
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 33

ziggy wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:04 pm it's so fascinating to me how y'all think anything would be different (or better, and not considerably worse...) if Britney were "free" :facepalm: :facepalmwoman: :facepalm: :facepalmwoman:
I believe it will, may not help her back to 100%, at least some. If any of my family members are like Britney at the moment, I will come to her in person and tell her. “STOP”. ... “PLEASE DON’T DO THIS ANYMORE “. I have a few rich friends and it was so sad seeing many people latching to them and want a piece of them, looked so sad. But if anyone of her family members have a heart will do it for her.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

strippedtobasics
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 3

Um, she's clearly talking about her current state of affairs. I actually feel bad for her. She's clearly unhappy and unwell. And what I don't understand why no one will help her. Does she not have access to any of her own money? She could easily pay for legal and health care providers to help get her out of this mess she's in, no? I also feel bad for her kids who aren't growing up in the best environment and don't have their mom. Jokes and shade aside, it's not a good situation for anyone. And she's supposed to live like this for the rest of her life? Not good.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

strippedtobasics wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:24 am Um, she's clearly talking about her current state of affairs. I actually feel bad for her. She's clearly unhappy and unwell. And what I don't understand why no one will help her. Does she not have access to any of her own money? She could easily pay for legal and health care providers to help get her out of this mess she's in, no? I also feel bad for her kids who aren't growing up in the best environment and don't have their mom. Jokes and shade aside, it's not a good situation for anyone. And she's supposed to live like this for the rest of her life? Not good.
That’s the thing. She legally can’t. She gets a weekly or monthly allowance, gets her finances completely controlled and can’t hire nobody (legally sign contracts, for example) without her father’s permission. Literally.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

La Mamacita wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:55 am
strippedtobasics wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:24 am Um, she's clearly talking about her current state of affairs. I actually feel bad for her. She's clearly unhappy and unwell. And what I don't understand why no one will help her. Does she not have access to any of her own money? She could easily pay for legal and health care providers to help get her out of this mess she's in, no? I also feel bad for her kids who aren't growing up in the best environment and don't have their mom. Jokes and shade aside, it's not a good situation for anyone. And she's supposed to live like this for the rest of her life? Not good.
That’s the thing. She legally can’t. She gets a weekly or monthly allowance, gets her finances completely controlled and can’t hire nobody (legally sign contracts, for example) without her father’s permission. Literally.
Yeah.. that's messed up, she needs to get emancipated. :ziggy:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Data wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:59 am
La Mamacita wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:55 am
Yeah.. that's messed up, she needs to get emancipated. :ziggy:
She does. I hope her mom can get the conservatorship. Britney herself petitioned this to the courts. Her audience was/is supposed to be this month iirc. I don’t really follow it as closely, but I know they’re currently fighting for it.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Pray for Britney!
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

Who cares
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Hope for the best in this trial
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

Hope this is better for her.

She needs someone who actually care about her being and NOT after her money.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

:ziggy:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Before [mention]ziggy[/mention] claim her fans want her “ out of the conservatorship, despite being explained multiple times that that’s not the case 🙄🙄🙄 what we want is for her mom to have the conservatorship, not the dad. And for her to change attorneys and doctors. Which is what Britney (and her mom) have been fighting for. Britney will forever need medical help, that’s not what is in question. But her dad and her team need to fuck off.
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 30

La Mamacita wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:51 pm Before [mention]ziggy[/mention] claim her fans want her “ out of the conservatorship :noway: “, what we do is we want her mom to have the conservatorship, not the dad. And for her to change attorneys and doctors. Britney will forever need medical help, that’s not what is in question. But her dad and her team need to fuck off.
yes, because a bunch of thick (mentally) white (and wannabe white...) gays would know better than professionals and her dad. :eyeroll: GFTO, pls. :facepalm: :facepalmwoman: :facepalm: :facepalmwoman:
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

ziggy wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:10 pm
La Mamacita wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:51 pm Before [mention]ziggy[/mention] claim her fans want her “ out of the conservatorship :noway: “, what we do is we want her mom to have the conservatorship, not the dad. And for her to change attorneys and doctors. Britney will forever need medical help, that’s not what is in question. But her dad and her team need to fuck off.

yes, because a bunch of thick (mentally) white (and wannabe white...) gays would know better than professionals and her dad. :eyeroll: GFTO, pls. :facepalm: :facepalmwoman: :facepalm: :facepalmwoman:
Whats your obsession with white, non-white, etc..????

Why polarize everything?? Did the world hurt you that bad?
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

love&music wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:36 pm

you can stay living in ur dreamworld where "color blind" is meaningful/helpful, Britney can mount a legitimate "comeback" and MADgenta is a force in the pop landscape. I prefer reality. :ziggy:
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 31

I’m assuming Some White dude he was lusting over rejected him and now he forever holds a grudge :rip:
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Creek wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:46 pm

I’m assuming Some White dude he was lusting over rejected him and now he forever holds a grudge :rip:
💡💡💡

wait... did some guy named "ziggy" lay the pipe real good-good and then ghost you? That explains your obsession w/ my approval and all my doings in general. :shook:
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 15

Creek wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:46 pm
I'm not sure if you're white or not, but this has actually become a really common racist trope amongst white gays when they're called out for racism (usually when they claim they have a "preference" that doesn't include "rice" and "dark skin", etc).
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 22

Good luck to her
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

Praying for her! God bless her at this time and let her be freed at last from all the negative evil forces that swirl around her.
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

Words actually fail me. Where do you even begin with this one?

- she is SHAKING straight up trembling with fear and nerves

- she's not even attempting/ is unable to not look directly where she's reading these answers

- she looks exhausted and unwashed and unkempt like she is neglecting her personal hygiene

- her constant exhaustion you see her in sunken eyes and lined face must be down to a lack of sleep due to mania. She's clearly manic in this video as the constant side to side rocking can attest to
(it's a self soothing gesture and when you're manic your whole body has so much energy that you're never still and repetitive movements feel really good and almost become automatic, I used to stand by a window and shift from foot to foot for HOURS and HOURS at a time. I also used to walk trapeze artist style on lines down wooden floors... back and forth back and forth back and forth)

- not even gonna justify those asinine Smash Hits magazine 2001 questions... GOL! Pretty sure the most asked Qs from her fans are, are you ok??? are you being held hostage???

- how and why has that tooth gap developed? Britney always had perfect teeth.

Honestly I've watched this a few times and it's just so disturbing when you really look at it closely. the fake unnatural voice. The days old smeared sunk into her skin make up. The self soothe rocking. The clear mania she's suffering from.

This is the worst she has looked since 2007.

Is it the stress from the court case? Are these being filmed to deliberately showcase how unwell she is so her team has more ammunition for their case? If so it's beyond exploitative and really the world shouldn't see her this way, its undignified. She really is a circus animal shaking in fear of its trainers.

Edit: she lost the conservatorship court battle to have her father removed :pleading:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp
Last edited by Striptina on Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

If she need to be supervised, her current Team didn’t do it right. She needs someone who actually care about her (not her money) to help her. Hope that would be her Mom or brother. Her brother act shady at times but look like He might do a better than their father, who didn’t do right(sorry not sorry).
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

I think you’re seeing what you’re wanting to see. Don’t get me wrong, we all know she struggles with some serious mental health issues, but 💀 trembling? She seems very anxious and has seen for the past decade. Which is why she doesn’t do interviews. And she isn’t reading the answers, but the questions. It’s not like she’s giving some complex answer that needs to be written by someone else.

Leave the woman alone y’all. Yeah, she’s fucked up in the head, but y’all act like she’s shaving her head in front of the cameras again.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 43

You guys are obsessed with britney.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

is she talking on "key"

i mean, just reading the comments....fans are posting that nobody's did those questions.... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: