[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:14 pm yesterday "Rebellion" song by Britney was uploaded to spotify by Dj Jeff Duran, those lyrics are a little bit revealing

Be wary of others
The ones closest to you (oh)
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do
But in rebellion
There's a sparkle of truth
Don't just stand there
Do what you got to do
You'll find it in rebellion
Your body starts breathing
They're not believing what they're seeing
'Cause you're rebellion
Original Doll would have been a fantastic record. I hope more gets leaked someday
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
Justin22
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 16

I feel so bad for her she doesn't deserve that and her family is pure evil and she's sweetest person ever
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

BaeTine wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:09 am No shade, but what evidence do you free britney types have that she is even capable of running her own life if they get rid of the conservatorship and/or the drugs?

If I remember correctly, the last time we knew 100% that she was totally responsible for herself was the umbrella and the clippers, right? Since the breakdown there has always been at least some supervision and some medication?

I get that her dad is gross, but can't it also be true that she is still a psychological mess, so whatever judges and courts are involved here still legitimately think the current situation is necessary? It's not like she would be the first mental patient who didn't think she needed treatment.
Her mom and her are fighting for the mother to be the one in charge of her, not the dad, who is a woman beater, a child beater, and a former alcoholic.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

La Mamacita wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:36 pm
BaeTine wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:09 am No shade, but what evidence do you free britney types have that she is even capable of running her own life if they get rid of the conservatorship and/or the drugs?

If I remember correctly, the last time we knew 100% that she was totally responsible for herself was the umbrella and the clippers, right? Since the breakdown there has always been at least some supervision and some medication?

I get that her dad is gross, but can't it also be true that she is still a psychological mess, so whatever judges and courts are involved here still legitimately think the current situation is necessary? It's not like she would be the first mental patient who didn't think she needed treatment.
Her mom and her are fighting for the mother to be the one in charge of her, not the dad, who is a woman beater, a child beater, and a former alcoholic.
Yeah, I didn't know her mom was trying to do that and I don't know anything about her family situation. I will say this, though: I remember everybody assumed she was spiraling and that she was ultimately going to wind up commiting suicide back when shit was really crazy, and she's still here, so maybe some part of whatever they have going on is working. :womanshrug:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

Jimmyboy wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:19 am
BaeTine wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:18 am
Jimmyboy wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:15 am
I think she would prefer her mother to be the one owning the conservatorship, hoping she would help her but also allow her to be as free as she could be.

Personally, I think anyone will end up seeing her as the cash cow she has always been and all good intentions will eventually go away, even her Mother’s.
Oh, if that's the case, then I agree that's a different story, but I don't know anything about the dynamics with her parents. I always thought free britney was a bunch of bottoms just wanting her to be back out on her own again so she can be a mess and release shitty music and they can just do poppers and kiki.
I don’t think they need Britney “freed” to do this, sis :rip:
As a bottom, I can confirm this!
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 22

Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 33

La Mamacita wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:22 am

🥺🥺😢
First time I see this. Very sad really especially the second part of the video. She was so genuine.” I never get my way ..” it looks like she got her ways but that wasn’t. She wants something comes naturally, she never got it. And that what she wanted the most. That was so so so sad.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina

stream LOYAL BRAVE TRUE
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 19

I seriously think people need to butt out of this woman's life. No one knows what is going on. She has been unstable for over a decade y'all think she would be best left to her own devices?
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

See, we gave these girls an inch and here they are trying to take a mile. :rip: Can someone just call the SPCA already to deal with Miss Brittley so we don't have to keep hearing about her on here?
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 16

Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

Marc wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:35 am

🥺🥺😢
First time I see this. Very sad really especially the second part of the video. She was so genuine.” I never get my way ..” it looks like she got her ways but that wasn’t. She wants something comes naturally, she never got it. And that what she wanted the most. That was so so so sad.
So let me get this straight, her fans originally watched this footage air on MTV in 2008, with her clearly saying she was a prisoner, but they still went out and bought her album and went and watched her be a slave on tour for nearly another 10 years. But now suddenly they want to act like they care for her well being? This is the most pathetic fanbase in pop music. Shame on them. Disgusting.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

[mention]jorge.[/mention] can we streamline all the Britney and Katy threads into one
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

How about we free Britney from her miserable fanbase!?They’ve supported this conservatorship for over a decade, and have known all these details. They’ve attended her concerts for years to watch her stumble. They just now want to make this a big issue because her handlers finally allowed her to be done with her career. She is finally in peace and living a normal life. They are mad because they want another forced album from her, otherwise what’s the point in bringing all this up now? Shameful human beings.
Slayer4Xtina
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 11

Allure
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 9

MISS QUEERS IS ONLY WORTH 60MIL? WERENT THE METH HEADS SAYING SHE WAS WORTH MORE THAN GOD X?
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
Valentina
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 10

Brit is starting to concern me. She doesn’t look healthy. It’s all in the eyes.
:musicwoman: Formerly Known as Ozzy. :musicwoman:
BJORK_X-TINA
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

i doubt she survived without the conservatoship tho. but i agree #FREEBRITNEY from her own fans. its them who alwyas asking her new song/ new album even with her strugle mentality......
WONDER WOMAN 1984
BJORK_X-TINA
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Valentina wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:38 am Brit is starting to concern me. She doesn’t look healthy. It’s all in the eyes.
sis where u've been the last 10 years....
WONDER WOMAN 1984
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

Agugaga wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:56 pm
Marc wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:35 am

🥺🥺😢
So let me get this straight, her fans originally watched this footage air on MTV in 2008, with her clearly saying she was a prisoner, but they still went out and bought her album and went and watched her be a slave on tour for nearly another 10 years. But now suddenly they want to act like they care for her well being? This is the most pathetic fanbase in pop music. Shame on them. Disgusting.
Some truth.. they wanted her to be “slave” for them, yet also be happy (kind of). If she is a masochist that would work, but clearly she wasn’t. Quite mess up really.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Remember when xtina got so much shit for saying she was a lost little girl in like 2003. SHE WAS RIGHT.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

Allure wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:55 pm MISS QUEERS IS ONLY WORTH 60MIL? WERENT THE METH HEADS SAYING SHE WAS WORTH MORE THAN GOD X?
she was several years ago (i think i saw $210m was her estimated peak). i was surprised to see that her net worth had dropped so much. i think when i checked the other day, christina was worth an estimated $160 million..not sure how they came to that number though . but it makes sense...all those fees and people mooching off of her...
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

[mention]NewAgenda[/mention] !
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

dinvy wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:25 pm [mention]NewAgenda[/mention] !
:ziggy:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

What's going on with her teeth, tho? :rip:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

dinvy wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:25 pm [mention]NewAgenda[/mention] !
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

I’m scared about she and that color dress requests theory....

Rose IG about Britney

xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

Rose is tweeting a lot about Britney, now I’m starting to scare about her life

Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

R0K wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:09 pm

GIVE US A COLLAB

:shook:
That never going to happened until her censorship is over.

I can not wait until a day that her censorship is over and she can have a genuine interview with someone legit.. then we all know the truth. Then she can retire. Or whatever . She is clearly not ready to be in public eye. All her action point to “I am not ok.” Why is she doing it? This action only make the general public dissect and criticize. Not good for her. * hint: her eyes**