23rd Annual Latin Grammys (17.11.2022) | AGUILERA WON Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album

Moments to remember...
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 32

Congrats to Rosalia

What is an appropriate amount of time before we drag Gilbert and Sheri for dear life?

So happy X won her Grammy. One is all we needed :shook:
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

I love Xtina, but Rosalía deserved to win AOTY.

The top categories were a long shot and the double nominations in that Urban category meant she would split votes. I had higher hopes for the regional Mexican category, but perhaps it’s best she didn’t win since she’s not Mexican.

I’m SO SO happy she won at least one Grammy though. This now strengthens her chances to win the English Grammy. She also looked and sounded amazing tonight.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 15

Very happy. A great night for her. I was hoping for a second award, but not mad at who she lost to in the main ones.
Jmarc
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 11

I’m going to be honest, if X would’ve promoted her singles from the very first start, leave the mentality of “let it grow organically”, I believe she would’ve had bigger hits and could’ve helped her at the latin grammys. But I know she is in a place where she is happy, so I can’t blame her for not wanting to play the game. She remains the Queen.
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 41

She's a Seven time Grammy Award winner now!! Congrats Queen Xtina :permaban:
Last edited by Emma on Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 67

Motomami wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:07 pm I love Xtina, but Rosalía deserved to win AOTY.

The top categories were a long shot and the double nominations in that Urban category meant she would split votes. I had higher hopes for the regional Mexican category, but perhaps it’s best she didn’t win since she’s not Mexican.

I’m SO SO happy she won at least one Grammy though. This now strengthens her chances to win the English Grammy.

That typical trolling line. I love X but ..blah blah
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 35

So happy for our girl. The fact that she won a Grammy for the whole album, not the just a track is incredible. Wishing the best for whatevers next for our girl ❤️
Tomagaxtchi
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 16

Bittersweet night tbh.

Latin Grammys are a mess, a tie for best new artist, 10+ artists nominated in one category and to top it off the crowd in Vegas was half asleep.

I’m happy x attended but to give her 1 out of 7 is ludicrous.
thevoice
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 6

Jmarc wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:09 pm I’m going to be honest, if X would’ve promoted her singles from the very first start, leave the mentality of “let it grow organically”, I believe she would’ve had bigger hits and could’ve helped her at the latin grammys. But I know she is in a place where she is happy, so I can’t blame her for not wanting to play the game. She remains the Queen.
Just give it a rest.
Xplayer
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 7

Now we just need the Aguilera: Deluxe Grammy Edition .
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 102

2000 - Best New Artist
2001 - Best Female Pop Vocal Album
2002 - Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals
2004 - Best Female Pop Vocal Performance
2007 - Best Female Pop Vocal Performance
2015 - Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
2022 - Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album

One award per show.
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 41

Luis Fonzi is looking hot while stanning Xtina. Hope we get pic of them together in bed :permaban:
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
Monday Morning
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 33

Yummy wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:04 pm Meh.. Legend deserved better tbh.
This. AOTY minimum.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 35

Xplayer wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:11 pm Now we just need the Aguilera: Deluxe Grammy Edition .
Yass givr us Lloras Por Na and that Rauw Alejandro track!
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Yummy wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:10 pm
Motomami wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:07 pm I love Xtina, but Rosalía deserved to win AOTY.

I’m SO SO happy she won at least one Grammy though. This now strengthens her chances to win the English Grammy.

Convenient for you to ignore the rest of my comment.

It’s not trolling to say I think another artist deserved to win in a category more than Christina.
Monday Morning
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 33

Jmarc wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:09 pm I’m going to be honest, if X would’ve promoted her singles from the very first start, leave the mentality of “let it grow organically”, I believe she would’ve had bigger hits and could’ve helped her at the latin grammys. But I know she is in a place where she is happy, so I can’t blame her for not wanting to play the game. She remains the Queen.
No bitch, don't even try it
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 57

pato wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:06 pm
VenusAsABoy wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:05 pm Yeah, it was good night, a Grammy, a perfomance, good looks!

I can't believe I knew she was going to win Best Traditional Pop Album since yesterday lmao ..... Well, if you guys appreciate divination I'll keep using it for future things
can you tell us geriatric's future?
He is very safe in Xtina's payroll
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Xplayer wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:11 pm Now we just need the Aguilera: Deluxe Grammy Edition .
They need to release it right as she she tours LATAM.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

George wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:07 pm Congrats to Rosalia

What is an appropriate amount of time before we drag Gilbert and Sheri for dear life?

Best to strike while the iron is hot sis
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 67

Motomami wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:12 pm

It’s not trolling to say I think another artist deserved to win in a category more than Christina.
Get the fuck out and find Rosaline forum or board.
You're not a true stan in the first place.
Kthxbye.
Last edited by Yummy on Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thevoice
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 6

Y’all are delusion. Let’s be happy she got one, had an incredible night, sang amazing, and looked amazing!

At the end of the day Christina is a guest in the world of Spanish music. She is Latina, she has released Spanish music before, and she is proud of her roots - but she doesn’t live and breath the culture. It would have been extremely disrespectful to the artists there if she had won every category.
Jmarc
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 11

Monday Morning wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:12 pm
No bitch, don't even try it
That is the truth, I have never spoken badly or negative of Queen. Trust me.
Last edited by Jmarc on Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

I’m SO SO happy she won at least one Grammy though. This now strengthens her chances to win the English Grammy. She also looked and sounded amazing tonight.
As a Rosalia stan are u pissed that she's not nominated in the album of the year category of the general Grammy's? Especially since she won this one? I feel like there are some messed up Grammy politics and shadiness tryina screw her over. Are u ok with just this? I'm just curious? I love both her and X by the way. So ur, not the only one on here who loves Rosalia.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

So people are trolls for saying another artist deserved to win? :ziggy:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 102

We hate Rosaria now? I'm confused.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Yummy wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:14 pm
Motomami wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:12 pm

Get the fuck out and find Rosaline forum or board.
You're not a true stan in the first place.
Kthxbye.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 48

I just wanted one award, so I’m happy. She definitely could’ve won more had she promoted with 2-3 more televised performances.

The fact that she did this while flying under the radar and doing zero promo outside of videos is amazing. She looked great, sounded great and had a great night!
Tomagaxtchi
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 16

Funny how “album of the year” for the Latin Grammys went to the motomammi but the same album couldn’t snag a Grammy nom in the Latin category…yet Aguilera did… 🤔
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 10

How many awards queen won?
XtinaStripped
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 4

George wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:07 pm Congrats to Rosalia

WTF did Gilbert do? :roll: