La Luz 1 Song "EP" Out Now!

Moments to remember...
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

jorge. wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:49 pm
IAMHAM wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:00 pm Only what she posts on instagram is considered official and confirmed,
I mean, with a grain of salt.
Nah, everything during this aguilera era has been announced and then released a few days later. Even the sueltame video was released, even if it took them 2 months
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 12

BrianBdizzle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:44 pm I refuse to believe there’s nothing else. This was a 3 part deal, not 2 parts and an extra song..
plans change
bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 11

IAMHAM wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:52 pm
IAMHAM wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:00 pm Only what she posts on instagram is considered official and confirmed,
Nah, everything during this aguilera era has been announced and then released a few days later. Even the sueltame video was released, even if it took them 2 months
not when La Tortilla and Aguilera were dropped unceremoniously on streaming and then she posted it on IG.
if it wasn't for some random bluecheck gay on Twitter, we wouldn't have know it was coming.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 23

And if it's not deleted twice
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

[dub post
Last edited by BotchedBody1 on Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

pato wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:14 am
And if it's not deleted twice
potato, if you don't go somewhere with that :rip:
Alo
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

What I dont understand is we know there are many more songs. The production and recording sessions have to be paid irregardless so why not just include them? People keep saying its because the album hasnt been streamed enough but why wiuld that affect more songs being added to a digital? Is there some associated cost im not aware of that projected streams for the other songs dont justify including more songs?

I dont think there are any more songs. But I dont think the era is over I think we will get more music videos since they have already been filmed.

Sidenote: i dont get why I got banned ? The ban log says I got banned after a warning was issues but I never got a notification about being warned just being banned.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

MakeMeYours wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:20 pm So she met with La Rosalia for drinks only? She's super friends with Karol G and no collabs?

REALLY?
Is she super friends with Karol G though?

I do agree that it's a mess if her collab with Rosalia was sent to The Vault. Having said that, I don't think they would release the Rosalia song tomorrow on an EP that no one knows about. It will probably be released at a later date (just in time for the Grammys if Rosalia attends). Rosalia is a big name so they won't release the song without teasers to create hype.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 27

I just feel cheated because she promised us 3 EPs with 6 songs each. I was already bummed that La Tormenta had 5 songs. But oh well. I'll live. It's still an amazing album. All I need is physical releases now of all the EPs and an album.
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 15

I'm sad if that's all to be honest, I appreciate what we've got but we know:
- She was in the studio with Rauw Alejandro
- She probably has a Collab with Rosalia (plus in Shangay Spain Interview she teased it)
- She has a bolero written by Kenny Garcia
- She has a potential smash ready to be released with C Tangana (who is the most successful male artist in Spain)
- She has worked with Beatriz Luengo (who won a couple of Latin Grammys including SOTY last year for writing credits and has kept mentioning in interviews in Spain that she would be in X's album)
- Pablo López (Spanish piano ballad hitmaker) confirmed he wrote a ballad for her

Plus more stuff I'm probably forgetting

No shade to Aguilera since I love the album (as I explained in the Aguilera Vs Libby thread) but if that was it, whoever made the decision to release Te deseo lo mejor and 2 versions of Cuando and shelve Lloras por nada deserves bad things
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Jamert wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:21 am I'm sad if that's all to be honest, I appreciate what we've got but we know:
- She probably has a Collab with Rosalia (plus in Shangay Spain Interview she teased it)
- She has a potential smash ready to be released with C Tangana (who is the most successful male artist in Spain)
- She has worked with Beatriz Luengo (who won a couple of Latin Grammys including SOTY last year for writing credits and has kept mentioning in interviews in Spain that she would be in X's album)
- Pablo López (Spanish piano ballad hitmaker) confirmed he wrote a ballad for her

No shade to Aguilera since I love the album (as I explained in the Aguilera Vs Libby thread) but if that was it, whoever made the decision to release Te deseo lo mejor and 2 versions of Cuando and shelve Lloras por nada deserves bad things

Agreed, even though i like Te deseo, but the Cuando solo version was totally unnecessary.

I honestly don't think they're so stupid to shelve the songs recorded with big names - there is probably (and hopefully) a plan to release them as separate singles when she tours Latin America.

What if the Rauw Alejandro and Tangana songs are part of their new albums/projects and not AGUILERA??
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 15

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:39 am
Jamert wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:21 am I'm sad if that's all to be honest, I appreciate what we've got but we know:

Agreed, even though i like Te deseo, but the Cuando solo version was totally unnecessary.

I honestly don't think they're so stupid to shelve the songs recorded with big names - there is probably (and hopefully) a plan to release them as separate singles when she tours Latin America.

What if the Rauw Alejandro and Tangana songs are part of their new albums/projects and not AGUILERA??
We don't know anything about the Rauw song but Lloras por Nada doesn't have enough Tangana to be considered for his own projects the way it is, also it fits very well with the vibe of la Tormenta

What if Lloras por Nada is about her trolled fans? We keep crying for nothing after all :rip:
Martin
First Lady
First Lady

Well if this is really the end of La Luz.... Then I hope whoever leaked Lloras Por Nada leaks the other outtakes. Yeah, I said it!

saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 39

As long as new music keeps coming in constantly there's no problem for me. Maybe the goal is to keep the album alive. Lloras Por Na somehow i think will be published because it is constantly being removed from YouTube, which is a good sign. i don't want to be pessimistic, because the album is very beautiful and will continue to become beautiful
:starstruck: :starstruck:
Narf
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

No shade to Aguilera since I love the album (as I explained in the Aguilera Vs Libby thread) but if that was it, whoever made the decision to release Te deseo lo mejor Suéltame and 2 versions of Cuando and shelve Lloras por nada deserves bad things
Fixed, and completely agree with everything else.
scot954
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

iTunes in NZ already updated and there’s no more new songs there. Does anyone know if La Tormenta and La Fuerza were released at midnight local time or midnight US time for the entire world ?
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

scot954 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:41 am iTunes in NZ already updated and there’s no more new songs there. Does anyone know if La Tormenta and La Fuerza were released at midnight local time or midnight US time for the entire world ?
US time - Christina hasn't uploaded anything so don't expect new songs tomorrow.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 23

The album is done. Let it go girls.

It's better this way anyway... The other unreleased songs clearly don't fit the theme she was going for... At least now we can get some fresh visuals if she decides to release them as stand alone singles. AGUILERA got 7 Grammy noms, there's really no more reason to drag it on... It did what it was going to do.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 21

This will be the shorter Album by Queen?

I’m so disappointed by this. She says herself that she recorded songs for 3 Albums combined. That’s the reason for the 3 EPs.
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

Is it possible that they decided to do a second album in Spanish with the rest of the songs +more unknown songs.

She might be getting more ideas for new music or collaborations in Spanish.

It's either that, or the rest of the songs will be added at some point in the future, to coincide with the Grammys or tour...

Becasue there are more songs!!! (lol)
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 39

Xben wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:33 am Is it possible that they decided to do a second album in Spanish with the rest of the songs +more unknown songs.

She might be getting more ideas for new music or collaborations in Spanish.

It's either that, or the rest of the songs will be added at some point in the future, to coincide with the Grammys or tour...

Becasue there are more songs!!! (lol)
i don't think there will be another album. Only 3-4 more songs are added for deluxe, and then closing the era. Thats my opinion tbh
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21

Yeah, I think she would've posted on Instagram by now if something was dropping tomorrow. I just wish there had been clearer communication (including DATES) about everything beforehand.

If we get a physical release, I'll be happy. Happier still if it includes bonus tracks. This is still a great album, just tragically mishandled. Really hope they sort themselves out by the time the next English one comes out.
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

bionicDied4UrSins wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:05 am
IAMHAM wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:52 pm

not when La Tortilla and Aguilera were dropped unceremoniously on streaming and then she posted it on IG.
if it wasn't for some random bluecheck gay on Twitter, we wouldn't have know it was coming.
Yeah the releases have been messy but nothing was canceled or scrapped so far, just wait... I remember some of you though la tormenta was canceled because it took them several months to release it and she released it when no one expected it... and then it was the same story all over again with La Luz "oh la luz was canceled" and then we got neqte video announced and released during billboard latin week... just be patient. It is like some of you are never satisfied, she just gave us this song.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

X-mael wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:03 am This will be the shorter Album by Queen?

I’m so disappointed by this. She says herself that she recorded songs for 3 Albums combined. That’s the reason for the 3 EPs.
Liberation felt short: it had I don't need it anymore interlude (54 seconds), Searching for Maria (25 seconds), Dreamers (36 seconds,) so no AGUILERA won't be her shortest album.
bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23

Liberation only has 11 full songs but has 3 interludes and an intro :rip:
but it's still longer than Aguilera by runtime. not to mention it has two versions of the same song. without the remix it'd only be 39 minutes long. 10 minutes shorter than Liberation.
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21

bionicDied4UrSins wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:44 am Liberation only has 11 full songs but has 3 interludes and an intro :rip:
but it's still longer than Aguilera by runtime. not to mention it has two versions of the same song. without the remix it'd only be 39 minutes long. 10 minutes shorter than Liberation.
Oh jeez, that's depressing.
dita
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 2

I'm content with this. Anyway, how could any other song fit on La Luz after what she has released?
Bionica
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

Don’t get it.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

dita wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:13 pm I'm content with this. Anyway, how could any other song fit on La Luz after what she has released?
That's a good point, actually. That's why they need to confirm the album is completed and announce pre-orders for the physical release.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

Maybe she will release one final album with the 2 EP’s and the latest single, plus a few new songs and name it Maria Aguilera