La Luz 1 Song "EP" Out Now!

Moments to remember...
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 20

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:19 pm
Lament wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:16 pm I fucking hate her team or whoever is ruining every nice event. First the messy La Tormenta release, then the album cover's tragic reveal, now this.

I love the new song and video but couldn't she have specified that the EP was only one song? We were expecting more. We were expecting Lloras Por Na. We were expecting a ROSALIA collab. And now they're throwing that 2-track EP and we have no idea whether this is it or not.
Nah, we were expecting only the new song today and La Luz (the full EP) next Friday. We'll see. I still think the Rosalia collab will be released at one point and Lloras Por Na was removed from YT which is a sign it'll be released.
Still, everything should have been clarified by now. And I believe the EP would show "track 2", "track 3, etc. but greyed out if it was the case…
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 12

They updated the Aguilera album too. Seems like this is it?

Makes no sense to do that when this song would’ve been a stand out for the Grammy vote. Just wish someone with real info would say this is it and that’s that. Or say it’s a real EP with more tracks, but of course we know nothing.
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 10

Lament wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:23 pm
Lament wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:16 pm I fucking hate her team or whoever is ruining every nice event. First the messy La Tormenta release, then the album cover's tragic reveal, now this.

I love the new song and video but couldn't she have specified that the EP was only one song? We were expecting more. We were expecting Lloras Por Na. We were expecting a ROSALIA collab. And now they're throwing that 2-track EP and we have no idea whether this is it or not.
Nah, we were expecting only the new song today and La Luz (the full EP) next Friday. We'll see. I still think the Rosalia collab will be released at one point and Lloras Por Na was removed from YT which is a sign it'll be released.
Still, everything should have been clarified by now. And I believe the EP would show "track 2", "track 3, etc. but greyed out if it was the case…
Yeah, that’s what I think because it’s usually what happens.
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

ledif wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:24 pm They updated the Aguilera album too. Seems like this is it?

Makes no sense to do that when this song would’ve been a stand out for the Grammy vote. Just wish someone with real info would say this is it and that’s that. Or say it’s a real EP with more tracks, but of course we know nothing.
Well La Luz is labeled as “single” so this must be it.
NEWoMAC
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

What if the rest of La Luz drops at Midnight tonight? This CANT the whole EP.....right?! It's a beautiful song but I cannot believe they would drop a song and an intro and call it an EP......RIGHT?!
Dynamite_BR
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

It says La Luz - Single on Apple Music, so I’m guessing there might still be a La Luz - EP later on, hopefully soon. It could have been clarified since we have been waiting for an EP for a while.

Anyway, good thing that she released NEQTE as a stand-alone, I don’t think we could handle more than this and the La Reina perfomance in one night. Let us take it in before giving us more, Queen
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 12

Pretty Boy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:25 pm
ledif wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:24 pm They updated the Aguilera album too. Seems like this is it?

Well La Luz is labeled as “single” so this must be it.
omg you’re right! La Fuerza and La Tormenta are labeled as EP, damn, I’m not going to lie I am disappointed for sure.

Very confusing as to why it has a cover and name like a real EP but it’s actually just a single.
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

She could have left that spoken word just on the video as well. Having it as an intro to La Luz when it’s only one song is even worse lol
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

Lament wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:23 pm

Not necessarily, they can always update the EP with more songs as they did with AGUILERA.

Maybe they wanted the focus to be on this new personal song before they release the remaining songs...or maybe not and there are no more songs.

Actually, I'm thinking that La Luz is very personal and meaningful so perhaps she wanted to keep it simple with the intro and the new song. Yes it makes no sense to have it as an EP but it's a chapter of AGUILERA.

Guess the collabs (Lloras track and Rosalia) will be released as separate singles/projects. it's fine, I ain't mad at all! Maybe it's a good decision after all. La Reina has fed us with quality and many music videos in the past year. Don't be ungrateful bitches :lips:
RaY RaY
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

I want to know who is in charge of this debacle! What a let down. I was so hyped for La Luz.
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

unbridled wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:13 pm
The absolute turn of events!
Ommfg. I'm like crying but also dancing my ass off. Wow.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 23

La Luz and NEQTE are part of disc 3
BTW, look at the date. 2 days ago?
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 27

lilmark
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

The ep is coming 7oct. just chill and enjoy this masterpiece
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

pato wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:33 pm La Luz and NEQTE are part of disc 3
omg I just saw it
RaY RaY
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

lilmark wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:35 pm The ep is coming 7oct. just chill and enjoy this masterpiece
But why announce that La Luz is out now? Why not say the single is out now and pre save the rest of the album where it only lists her single and then tracks 3-whatever.
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 21

pato wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:33 pm La Luz and NEQTE are part of disc 3
What does that mean
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

Wait, what exactly are you hoes saying? This is it?!
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 39

I think people might right because queen herself said music will still come so it can be update anytime. i will wait for October 7 :fingerscrossed:
Last edited by saintX_stripped on Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

If they released Traguito and Suéltame and NOT Llorar Por Na?!
lilmark
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Queen of surprises. But actually maybe she cutted the rest of the songs last minute to focus on the single… Maybe she will realease soon soon.. and I’m still here for her. She can do whatever she wants at this point cause she already served us EVERYTHING
RaY RaY wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:39 pm
lilmark wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:35 pm The ep is coming 7oct. just chill and enjoy this masterpiece
But why announce that La Luz is out now? Why not say the single is out now and pre save the rest of the album where it only lists her single and then tracks 3-whatever.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Leon wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:53 pm If they released Traguito and Suéltame and NOT Llorar Por Na?!
Tormenta had space for one new song if they had removed the solo version of Cuando...
Marcus Stanthony
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

An intro/song do not an EP make. I doubt this is it.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 7

The EP that never was :rip:
Son of X.
VIP '23
VIP '23

I don't think it's the whole thing. It wouldn't make sense at all with an intro being there like that. Positive there is more
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

You guys are overreacting per usual. You will get the a rest of La Luz when you get it. Now hush up! The first single just released. Can ya’ll enjoy that for a minute?! So ungrateful!
Caviar
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 2

Exactly. Shut the fuck up and enjoy the new song and video.
Cristina
VIP '21
VIP '21

I for myself have to say that I’m absolutely grateful that she focused on the Intro and song for now because it’s giving me so so much. And I think I couldn’t handle more material tonight tbh because this is a moment. And a very important and personal one for her. So enjoy and shut up! At least wait until next week before complaining lol 💀
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Apple Music better delete the 12 song version of Aguilera. I thought they hadn’t uploaded the new song, but it’s that there are two versions of Aguilera.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

*insert the what's going on sound*