23rd Annual Latin Grammys (17.11.2022) | AGUILERA WON Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album

Moments to remember...
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 21

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 52

FighterOfX wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:20 am The 3 girls share the news on their social media.

Ozuna on the other hand, stay silent, and prasing her new work with Shakira, also he unfollow Xtina long time ago
exactly. Becky was happy about PMM and she shared the news. Obviously, she is disappointed about her solo material's snub but i totally get it. She's still happy about PMM and she has showed a lot of love for our queen.

Ozuna has been very quiet about Santo, deleted the promo for Santo and he is not following Xtina (even though she is following him). A live performance is certainly not in the cards lol.

If Santo wins its category (unlikely), i wanna see his reaction lol.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 74

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:55 pm
FighterOfX wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:20 am The 3 girls share the news on their social media.

Ozuna on the other hand, stay silent, and prasing her new work with Shakira, also he unfollow Xtina long time ago
exactly. Becky was happy about PMM and she shared the news. Obviously, she is disappointed about her solo material's snub but i totally get it. She's still happy about PMM and she has showed a lot of love for our queen.

Ozuna has been very quiet about Santo, deleted the promo for Santo and he is not following Xtina (even though she is following him). A live performance is certainly not in the cards lol.

To be fair, Ozuna was PROMOTING HARD for Santo when it dropped! He followed queen on both twitter and IG and she was THE ONLY person he was following on both accounts, and he had the link to stream La Fuerza PINNED to his Twitter for months... Whenever a new single of his dropped he still included Santo in the new playlists he created as well. He also tried to get queen to do a TikTok dance but she wasn't having it unless it included only her hands!
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

I feel like Ozuna is a charts queen. He just wants #1 hits and money. That's it.
Idk if it's true. But that's the vibes he gives me.
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

MaCK. wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:07 pm

To be fair, Ozuna was PROMOTING HARD for Santo when it dropped! He followed queen on both twitter and IG and she was THE ONLY person he was following on both accounts, and he had the link to stream La Fuerza PINNED to his Twitter for months... Whenever a new single of his dropped he still included Santo in the new playlists he created as well. He also tried to get queen to do a TikTok dance but she wasn't having it unless it included only her hands!
That's interesting. Maybe he felt some type of way about X going ghost on the whole project.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 32

To be fair, Ozuna was PROMOTING HARD for Santo when it dropped!
He posted a 3 second singing clip recorded from his car, and his enthusiasm was noticeably detached from word go :rip:
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 12

Ozuna would have promoted with Xtina if she was willing to do it. So don't come here for him.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Stop blaming, what it didn’t happen it didn’t. Queen is really unbothered about anything. But I remember she recalled that Ozuna called her saying “it’s hit is a hit” but she cleared up that she wasn’t looking for that. But Queen didn’t realize that her fan base wanted “Santo” to be a hit.
Watermelon.Sugar
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 5

To be honest, I expected nominations for Nathy Pelosy and Nicki Minaj Nicole. Their solo projects are good.
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Becky was nominated for MAMIII as well.
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Watermelon.Sugar wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:46 pm To be honest, I expected nominations for Nathy Pelosy and Nicki Minaj Nicole. Their solo projects are good.
Yea. I agree. Especially Nathy. I feel like she gets overlooked because the media is so obsessed with Rosalia. And they’re both experimental girlies. And for some reason the media can only have one experimental girly at a time. I love them both by the way.
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Camtina2 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:11 pm

That's interesting. Maybe he felt some type of way about X going ghost on the whole project.
These girls are looking too much into it. He jumps from collab to collab. Just how the Spanish industry work. Y’all think he was gonna promote Santo for months when X didn’t even bother to perform it anywhere? 💀
Watermelon.Sugar
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 5

Camtina2 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:55 pm
Watermelon.Sugar wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:46 pm To be honest, I expected nominations for Nathy Pelosy and Nicki Minaj Nicole. Their solo projects are good.
Yea. I agree. Especially Nathy. I feel like she gets overlooked because the media is so obsessed with Rosalia. And they’re both experimental girlies. And for some reason the media can only have one experimental girly at a time. I love them both by the way.
Nathy is also very charismatic on stage.

MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

George wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:18 pm

He posted a 3 second singing clip recorded from his car, and his enthusiasm was noticeably detached from word go :rip:
I disagree. He posted several clips of the song and video throughout the month following it's release and he did all the other things to PROMOTE queen that I mentioned that u weirdly ignored lol... He did more than enough... At the end of the day it's Christina's damn song.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23

MaCK. wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:08 pm

I disagree. He posted several clips of the song and video throughout the month following it's release and he did all the other things to PROMOTE queen that I mentioned that u weirdly ignored lol... He did more than enough... At the end of the day it's Christina's damn song.
Agreed!
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23

Watermelon.Sugar wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:58 pm

Yes, I love her!
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

Ateo with C Tanaga was even getting airplay and was a hit in Spain. It was a great song.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

I didn’t weirdly ignore, I just don’t see any of that as PROMOTING HARD. His team did most of that which is standard.

Are there any interviewers or clips where he talks about working with Christina? Did he praise or credit her anywhere as being a great artist/vocalist? My impression was that he cared as little as Christy.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

George wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:38 pm

I didn’t weirdly ignore, I just don’t see any of that as PROMOTING HARD. His team did most of that which is standard.

Are there any interviewers or clips where he talks about working with Christina? Did he praise or credit her anywhere as being a great artist/vocalist? My impression was that he cared as little as Christy.
Ummm we're talking about promoting the song not adding to the YouTube list of "Celebrities who praised Christina volume 78785900"

He also initiated this video which was originally posted on HIS TikTok account! He was putting in more than enough work, especially as a featured artist.

Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:24 pm
Watermelon.Sugar wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:58 pm

Yes, I love her!
She fucking EATS on stage. Mesmerizing. I feel like she has way better stage presence than Rosalia but Rosalia has more commercial/ trendy songs. So I guess it's whatever mood ur in. Again, love em both. Both can improve on this with more time and experience.
thevoice
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 6

I need a Cuando Me De La Gana performance with Nodal!
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Pretty Boy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:54 pm

Becky was nominated for MAMIII as well.

Yeah but it's not her solo single. Her solo material was completely snubbed. Mamiii was a huge hit and it was snubbed from major categories.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Franzjoseph wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:26 pm
Ateo with C Tanaga was even getting airplay and was a hit in Spain. It was a great song.
No surprise there as Nathy and Tanaga (especially Tanaga) are both popular in Spain.

Nathy is indeed underrated but I think she's slowly getting more popular now. As the other user said, it's unfortunate that everyone is obsessed with Rosalia which somehow means no room for other talented girls like Nathy
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Honestly, I don't recall him promoting hard Santo. Yes, he shared some stories but then he moved on to the next single (he released a new single right after Santo). Having a link pinned to his twitter does not make a difference, everyone is checking IG and he has completely deleted any references to Santo on his IG and even unfollowed Christina.

Btw, Santo is not added to his 'This is Ozuna' playlist (over 2m followers) and his 100k+ personal playlist 'La Copa'.
Last edited by Hocus Pocus on Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

MaCK. wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:16 pm
George wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:38 pm

Ummm we're talking about promoting the song not adding to the YouTube list of "Celebrities who praised Christina volume 78785900"

He also initiated this video which was originally posted on HIS TikTok account! He was putting in more than enough work, especially as a featured artist.

I am still of the view that both Christy and Oztuna participated in the bare minimum promo :rip:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

the fact that Ozuna did not post anything about Santo getting a Grammy nomination speaks volumes...
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:53 pm

Honestly, I don't recall him promoting hard Santo. Yes, he shared some stories but then he moved on to the next single (he released a new single right after Santo). Having a link pinned to his twitter does not make a difference, everyone is checking IG and he has completely deleted any references to Santo on his IG and even unfollowed Christina.

Btw, Santo is not added to his 'This is Ozuna' playlist (over 2m followers) and his 100k+ personal playlist 'La Copa'.
Y'all are trippin... During the release of the song and for at least 2 months he was promoting it and adding it to playlists... Those playlists have since been deleted altogether... And the artist does NOT control the "This is" playlists... Those are updated by Spotify.

He didn't add it to LA Copa playlist but that's the first time he didn't. La Copa is his most recent release. My point is he may have moved on NOW but he stuck around much longer than Becky G did... She gave up on PMM very early on Spotify... The second MAMII was released she was done promoting PMM.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Santo is listed in both of these recently uploaded playlists containing his "Greatest Hits" :arrow:

This Ozuna hate will not be tolerated.

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

MaCK. wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:39 pm Santo is listed in both of these recently uploaded playlists containing his "Greatest Hits" :arrow:

Gurl.... the first one has 13k followers and the second one has 1,7k followers :monkeysee: :ziggy: Santo is missing from his biggest playlists (La Copa and This is Ozuna) and it's a fact, not hate.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:38 pm
MaCK. wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:39 pm Santo is listed in both of these recently uploaded playlists containing his "Greatest Hits" :arrow:

Gurl.... the first one has 13k followers and the second one has 1,7k followers :monkeysee: :ziggy: Santo is missing from his biggest playlists (La Copa and This is Ozuna) and it's a fact, not hate.
Girl... So tf what. The song is dead now... It was listed on his This is Ozuna playlist when it was first released and learn to read... THAT PLAYLIST IS NOT CONTROLLED BY HIM. Y'all are just mad the song flopped and looking for someone to blame .. let that hurt go!