2nd EP: LA TORMENTA | *1st* Single: Suéltame ft. Tini | OUT NOW!

Moments to remember...
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 37

Solidlink wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:56 pm
dirrtyzombie wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:44 pm Y'all are doing the most with this Selena Gomez rumor!
Selena is only the whisper queen during live performances and I'm assuming she knows xtina doesn't perform new songs so it's safe to record a song with her from the comfort of a studio.

I for one am def here for a Selena feature her Spanish EP was so good!
There have been collaborations with the likes of pitbull and Adam Levine *cough*alsothebritneyvmaperformance*cough* so let's not act like she only works with talented artists.
I wouldn't mind Selener, but I would prefer they collab on an English song. Selena has some cute songs but I don't recall any of her Spanish songs having lasting impact.

For Spanish there are so many other better options...
Baila Conmigo was a hit, it even charted on the hot 100 let alone the hot Latin songs chart, music video over 100 million views. Anything she releases is going to get plenty of initial interest.

Karol G, Tini, Selena Gomez, Becky G, Ozuna, C. Tanaga Jesus Christina went HAM with these collabs. All mainstream people unlike the random collabs on liberation (lol at Themi)
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

Moralistic wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:10 pm Where is this from?!
Her team shared those pictures on the Telegram group. It's the only thing they have done there lmao. You can't comment or anything, just react to the messages :)

I think that's the official source
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 33

I wonder if it was postponed for next week due to the mass shooting of something.
Lana Del Rey
xtoni
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 4

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:05 am I wonder if it was postponed for next week due to the mass shooting of something.
She literally posted on the telegram group yesterday
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 10

xtoni wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:11 am
Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:05 am I wonder if it was postponed for next week due to the mass shooting of something.
She literally posted on the telegram group yesterday
Way before the shooting happened. I wouldn’t be surprised but also maybe it’ll just drop on Friday with even less promo leading up to it.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

I don't understand why mass shooting has something to do with her promotion and music release.
Darkchild
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

Yummy wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:05 am I don't understand why mass shooting has something to do with her promotion and music release.
Are you in America?
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Yummy wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:05 am I don't understand why mass shooting has something to do with her promotion and music release.
It does! She’s from the US. This is actually something devastating. One week later won’t hurt anything tho.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

X-mael wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:14 am
It does! She’s from the US. This is actually something devastating. One week later won’t hurt anything tho.
I doubt Spanish music consumers in Latin countries will care about mass shooting in US. I know it's really terrible and devastating tho. It should be out this Friday. I can't wait anymore.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Yummy wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:24 am
I doubt Spanish music consumers in Latin countries will care about mass shooting in US. I know it's really terrible and devastating tho. It should be out this Friday. I can't wait anymore.
Gurl!! How dare you? The killer was Latino, most of this kids were Latinos, no matter from where, this is devastating. It shouldn’t had happened in the first place. You’ve waited longer, we had waiting a long time. So…
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

How dense.
Lana Del Rey
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

X-mael wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:30 am

Gurl!! How dare you? The killer was Latino, most of this kids were Latinos, no matter from where, this is devastating. It shouldn’t had happened in the first place. You’ve waited longer, we had waiting a long time. So…
Wait.. I didn't know he killed Latin kids until now because I didn't see or read news in depth but headline only. It must be a really big shock for Latin community then. I hope she can send a message to Latin community via her social media and delay her release.
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I just noticed she posted about the shooting yesterday. So, yes, she might feel weird about releasing tomorrow. We’ll see what happens.
Lana Del Rey
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Yummy wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:44 am
X-mael wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:30 am

Wait.. I didn't know he killed Latin kids until now because I didn't see or read news in depth but headline only. It must be a really big shock for Latin community then. I hope she can send a message to Latin community via her social media and delay her release.
Her team already posted something on her IG stories.
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

Almost everyone involved in the shooting was Latine.....You can wait, you monster.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 11

The mass shooting has nothing do with Christina or the music industry. Stop the nonsense. You guys are doing the most. Next week, the families will still be grieving. If she really cared about the Latino community, she would just cancel the era! If we really wanna make bizzare statements!

G. I Jada Eye Roll
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 2

She may wait another week but who is to say there won't be another shooting by then? I mean this is the US we are talking about, there are more guns than people there!
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

Even if you don't care about the 21 people that died/ mostly children and this whole situation is HILARIOUS to you. From a business standpoint, the GP is always looking for a reason to s**t on Christina. If she released this week, it would be a very poor PR move. Other major artists pulled releases this week. It's just not a good time to be self-promoting on social media here. Maybe some of you ghouls can understand that.
scorpion_bad
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Dua lipa lanza cancion este viernes. Y aca ni enterado del tireteo. Ni en las noticias de Peru pasaron pq todos los dias hay tireteo haya. Ya no es novedad.

Este es un foro de musica. No CNN o Fox news.
X-fan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 6

Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 21

Awww I knew it. I respect her decision. ❤️
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 10

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:33 am The mass shooting has nothing do with Christina or the music industry. Stop the nonsense. You guys are doing the most. Next week, the families will still be grieving. If she really cared about the Latino community, she would just cancel the era! If we really wanna make bizzare statements!

G. I Jada Eye Roll
eggs on ya face
106th
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 14

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:33 am The mass shooting has nothing do with Christina or the music industry. Stop the nonsense. You guys are doing the most. Next week, the families will still be grieving. If she really cared about the Latino community, she would just cancel the era! If we really wanna make bizzare statements!

G. I Jada Eye Roll
She is a mother of two young, school-aged children... you don't think a shooting that left 19 young kids DEAD in school would effect her personally?
Maybe she PERSONALLY does not feel it's the best moment to release music and promote herself/release a sexy video etc.

If she's doing it out of respect, that should be respected by us, her fans -- not attacked bc we're greedy and want new bops and can't wait a week or two
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 19

G. I Jada Eye Roll
How about that…
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 23

106th wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:04 am

G. I Jada Eye Roll
She is a mother of two young, school-aged children... you don't think a shooting that left 19 young kids DEAD in school would effect her personally?
Maybe she PERSONALLY does not feel it's the best moment to release music and promote herself/release a sexy video etc.

If she's doing it out of respect, that should be respected by us, her fans -- not attacked bc we're greedy and want new bops and can't wait a week or two
She did the right thing. She took the right decision.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 16

I'm fine with her not releasing music now, we can wait a few more weeks.
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Oh I was right. Lol
Lana Del Rey
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:39 am She may wait another week but who is to say there won't be another shooting by then? I mean this is the US we are talking about, there are more guns than people there!
Exactly. What does the music business have to do with a mass shooting. We’re talking about the same music business that still partied when Whitney Houston’s body was found in the tub up in that hotel room! :arrow:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

106th wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:04 am

G. I Jada Eye Roll

As far as I know, we didn’t get any dates. So why are fans A)assuming that it was this week? And B) assuming it’s next week because of the shooting???

If she did, that’s perfectly fine. I waited 21 years, I can wait whatever length of time for new Spanish music. I, personally, don’t care. My issue is, when the fans automatically correlate an album release days after a mass school shooting with no connection whatsoever. Again, if she posted about these feelings and about a delay because of the shooting, it’s one thing. But to put words, thoughts, feelings, make up release dates when nothing is confirmed is unnecessary and doing the most. Ppl are going off on a tangent when nothing has ever been confirmed. We got some pictures. No dates. So, stop making shit up. It’s just dumb.

Edit. I just seen she made a statement after I made my original statement. I stand corrected.
Last edited by XisGonGiveIt2U on Thu May 26, 2022 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 29

i really don't mind since we all know the new EP and new single are coming very soon. I would only be pressed if there were no news about the next EP by now.