"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
MrXb1
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

Xeena wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:46 am Did xtina unlike Janet's post?
Nope. I still can see it 🙌
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

Xeena wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:46 am Did xtina unlike Janet's post?
It seems like there is a bug. If I search for anyone who liked it then it doesn't come up.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Wanna smack in the face
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

Yummy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:56 am

Wanna smack in the face
Her fans are so retarded.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Kamaotori wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:38 am Wow, that Jordan guy is really pathetic. I can't believe he's trying to dig up old Christina's statements towards Brit just to make people go for her. She did say unpleasant things bout Britney in the past, but who cares? It was so long ago and it's not like it wasn't actually some tea (her Madonna feature being basic, Britney lipsyncing during their performance). No matter what they do, Xtina has already won.

I'm always surprised that they laugh at Christina not being commercialy successful as she used to do and pushing the narrative that Britney won. She's been under someone's control for 13 years, while Christina was always free, making her own decisions and playing the game by her rules. While Britney was forced to work in Vegas, Christina was just enjoying her life and nothing will change that. Christina won life, can there be a bigger achievement?
Christina didn't lie back then. It was all well deserved.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Xeena wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:56 am I can't think of anything shady xtina has said about brit in 15 years. She kept quiet during her entire meltdown.
It shows the kind of person she is. Christina was shady towards Britbot when she deserved it. Yet she kept quiet when she noticed that Britbot was definitely lost.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

adamx wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:59 am

I wasn’t ready for this
:shook:

This needs to be spread across the entire web!

Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 21

Desnudate wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:02 am Image

Britney's Forum founder is pressed, he started to post things in their official instagram account, bringing old "feuds" between Xtina and Britney, apparently he is not receiving good "positive" comments since, DUH those things happened like last decade, and now he's asking for help.

What a pathetic scum

It will not help at all! It will make him look childish and desperate but go ahead and try. We are ready
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

XtinaLynz wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:42 am
Leon wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:24 am I’ve calmed way the fuck down since last night after seeing how much this backfired on that lopeyed hillbilly. I was so scared people were going to buy her bs narrative but luckily people have their eyes open. Phew! Crisis averted. Queen should not say anything unless it’s to put this bitch in her place as the two faced narcissistic bitch that she is.
Me too! People saw right through her…everyone knows she still ain’t well. They like girl got get better and leave them other girls alone. They know she paranoid af 😂😂
Paranoia and self-centeredness are two signs of her mental disorder.

Her dad really tried hard to keep it hidden, but it is all coming out.

It will NOT be pretty.

janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 15

Kamaotori wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:38 am Wow, that Jordan guy is really pathetic. I can't believe he's trying to dig up old Christina's statements towards Brit just to make people go for her. She did say unpleasant things bout Britney in the past, but who cares? It was so long ago and it's not like it wasn't actually some tea (her Madonna feature being basic, Britney lipsyncing during their performance). No matter what they do, Xtina has already won.

I'm always surprised that they laugh at Christina not being commercialy successful as she used to do and pushing the narrative that Britney won. She's been under someone's control for 13 years, while Christina was always free, making her own decisions and playing the game by her rules. While Britney was forced to work in Vegas, Christina was just enjoying her life and nothing will change that. Christina won life, can there be a bigger achievement?
They're not any better though.

2013 - Britney Jean - 280,000 (US) as of 2020
2016 - Glory - 157,000 (US) as of 2020
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

adamx wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:59 am

I wasn’t ready for this
Wait a fucking minute, White Auntie. :shook: This statement is literally everything I ever needed.

@jorge., is it possible to use this whole video with sound as my avi, and then also apply it to all life situations outside of the forum? My DMs are open.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Wanna smack in the face
I can’t at human rights issue when all Britney and her fans care about are Britney’s issues. The delusion.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

NewAgenda wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:15 am

Wanna smack in the face
I can’t at human rights issue when all Britney and her fans care about are Britney’s issues. The delusion.
To be fair, most likely that was the very first time that person ever talked about something like it. So, yay? Progress?

NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:28 am

Wanna smack in the face
To be fair, most likely that was the very first time that person ever talked about something like it. So, yay? Progress?
No, Taraji P. Henson has been a big advocate for mental health awareness for years. Conversatorships are not all abusive, Britney’s was.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

I’m happy this has all simmered down. I love the way we all collectively said “oh hell no, enough is enough” and came out of the woodworks, some reactivating our Stan cards, all to protect our unproblematic always minding her business Queen. I can even see Mamaculo defending Queen on Grindr!

I hope Britney doesn’t bring her up on Oprah.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 21

Leon wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:39 am I’m happy this has all simmered down. I love the way we all collectively said “oh hell no, enough is enough” and came out of the woodworks, some reactivating our Stan cards, all to protect our unproblematic always minding her business Queen. I can even see Mamaculo defending Queen on Grindr!

I hope Britney doesn’t bring her up on Oprah.
If she is a decent person she will not bring it up in a negative way. But I’m certain that she is being told to bring it up by her team. I just hope that if that happens Oprah calls her out because I remember in the XFactor days Britney herself said that they are both cool and called her a good friend so that will make her look like a liar and now she is just trying to ignite a feud that was no longer there.

She should act like the 40 year old woman she is.
supersonicrocket
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

Let it simmer down. End is
1) X is 100M richer. And can buy sunscreen because Brit is clearly roasting her collagen with outdoor yoga while X is avoiding sun exposure to avoid skin cancer and skin aging.

2) i partly think Brits need to be managed vs X getting freedom to be creative is because Christina actually can sing. If Brit cannot sing, she is reliant on hype which management can give. Hence… history

3) Brit just is in a different world. Where everyone has stock photo subscriptions and post them for social. And then pick fights and dont backread. And is surrounded by family that steals from her. Zzz.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

NewAgenda wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:31 am
DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:28 am

No, Taraji P. Henson has been a big advocate for mental health awareness for years. Conversatorships are not all abusive, Britney’s was.
Well, it is sad to see that a person who advocates for mental health is okay with bullying.

Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

Wanna smack in the face
Why the fuck are strangers supposed to fight her battles, why didn't Britney herself ask for help, she would've been free a long time ago, but somehow it's other people's fault. :facepalmwoman:
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 31

LMAOOO Im dying with the memes.

Buffy
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 4

Let’s get back to MUSIC!
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 31

Wanna smack in the face
BULLLSHIT! THIS WAS SABOTAGE, and it was so evident, Britney + Her toy boy + Gaga + Her Manager = Clout for her pathetic movie.

The day Ratney starts a campaign and/or invest money in programs for women's/human/disability people, that day they can come and talk about it, in the meantime all these pathetic efforts trying to clean up her image are dumb

Human rights, women's empowerment my fucking ass.
Alex
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

Last edited by Alex on Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

The way Janet Jackson's name is respectfully stated in full in the thread title, next to "Toxic" lipsyncer :rip:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 24

“Super high vibe”, what the fuck does that even mean?

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Alex wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:59 am Image
This guy is so dumb.

Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 14

Yas little bottom bitch retreat

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jimmy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:03 am “Super high vibe”, what the fuck does that even mean?

I think he wanted to mess, but got dragged in the process. So he is scared now to continue.