"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 14

Motomami wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:10 am
Maleficent wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:59 am Jordan can FUCK OFF, SeetheHeavy is a mess!!!!!!!!!!

I would still pound the shit out of that muscle power bottom tbh
Aren’t you a bottom??? :rip:
I enjoy a good pounding indeed sweetie but stince Ive gotten a bit more buff and hairier, I am a top too, I do wear many hats

Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

Maleficent wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:59 am Jordan can FUCK OFF, SeetheHeavy is a mess!!!!!!!!!!

I would still pound the shit out of that muscle power bottom tbh
I’m DISGUSTED at you!!!!!!!!!

got any pics of him?
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Solidlink wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:32 am
Pretty Boy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:19 am Should X respond? The more I think about it, the more I think she should. As she said before, she wished she had social media before to clear up any “Britney rivalry”. Like call the bitch out and ask her for receipts about “knowing”??!?
I thought a lot about this too, and I don't think so. Because then Britney will respond and it will keep going.

When you're walking in downtown and an unbalanced homeless person cusses you out, do you respond? No.
They are unstable and it won't go anywhere constructive. Best to ignore and donate money to organizations with professionals that can help them.
Agreed. Unfortunately you have to take the high road and ignore people with special needs when they talk reckless.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Get in these comments.

adamx
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 15

pato wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:13 am
adamx wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:59 am

I wasn’t ready for this
OMG this couldn't be more accurate :cackle:
“You look like you need to clean up around that motherfucker. You look like you need a bath.”
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

KeepsGettinHotter wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:59 am I am loving that the general public are rallying around our girl. Mariah has literally said the exact same thing Christina did and changed the topic back to her Christmas promo witching a second. Is she getting dragged? No.

Has Christina unliked Janet’s post now? I can’t see it.
It’s still there. You have to click the likes to expand.
Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 6

Wow, that Jordan guy is really pathetic. I can't believe he's trying to dig up old Christina's statements towards Brit just to make people go for her. She did say unpleasant things bout Britney in the past, but who cares? It was so long ago and it's not like it wasn't actually some tea (her Madonna feature being basic, Britney lipsyncing during their performance). No matter what they do, Xtina has already won.

I'm always surprised that they laugh at Christina not being commercialy successful as she used to do and pushing the narrative that Britney won. She's been under someone's control for 13 years, while Christina was always free, making her own decisions and playing the game by her rules. While Britney was forced to work in Vegas, Christina was just enjoying her life and nothing will change that. Christina won life, can there be a bigger achievement?
Don't call me angel
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

I had to add this as my signature : cackle:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Kamaotori wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:38 am Wow, that Jordan guy is really pathetic. I can't believe he's trying to dig up old Christina's statements towards Brit just to make people go for her. She did say unpleasant things bout Britney in the past, but who cares? It was so long ago and it's not like it wasn't actually some tea (her Madonna feature being basic, Britney lipsyncing during their performance). No matter what they do, Xtina has already won.

I'm always surprised that they laugh at Christina not being commercialy successful as she used to do and pushing the narrative that Britney won. She's been under someone's control for 13 years, while Christina was always free, making her own decisions and playing the game by her rules. While Britney was forced to work in Vegas, Christina was just enjoying her life and nothing will change that. Christina won life, can there be a bigger achievement?
Christina already told them she didn’t care how many records she sold but she’s still sold over 100 million records. Not bad for an artist that never stuck to a sound with huge breaks. Britney and Christina can’t be compared beyond their debuts. Christina wanted to be taken seriously as an artist. She could’ve made another Genie in A Bottle in 2001, but she didn’t.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

KevinKardashian wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:59 pm
Someone should add Christina's face to the little girl and Britney's face to the spinning fairy. :fairy:
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 7

Sapphire wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:38 am
the backfires OMG

can we do this on our beloved @jorge.
@Darling Nikki
bitch, fuck you, can't you see the BELOVED title under my name?
as if.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 14

jorge. wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:59 am
the backfires OMG

@Darling Nikki
as if.
can i be a moderator?

Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

the backfires OMG

@Darling Nikki
as if.
oh wow we fear Beloved Dictator

forgive me OMG
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21

the backfires OMG

@Darling Nikki
as if.
Wait a minute, who put that there? I don’t remember us agreeing in a democratic vote that you were beloved. I—

[is carried away by men in black while the crowd sings “Oh Jorge”]
XtinaLynz
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

Leon wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:24 am I’ve calmed way the fuck down since last night after seeing how much this backfired on that lopeyed hillbilly. I was so scared people were going to buy her bs narrative but luckily people have their eyes open. Phew! Crisis averted. Queen should not say anything unless it’s to put this bitch in her place as the two faced narcissistic bitch that she is.
Me too! People saw right through her…everyone knows she still ain’t well. They like girl got get better and leave them other girls alone. They know she paranoid af 😂😂
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

Looney Tuna and her squadron of retards were not ready for the backfire; they really thought they had a perfect victim in Christina.

I'm glad Christina supported her back in June, if only just to expose how much of a lost little girl cause she is at the moment. Now, celebrities will think twice about coming forward to support that methy bitch. (No, Jabbah The Christmas Hutt doesn't count, she's a bitter, microdosing alcoholic who's stuck living in the past.)

As infantilised as Knee has been, and will continue to be, she'll keep being as chaotic and stupid as she was pre-breakdown. The press will jump on it and the public pity will dry up. It's 2021, she'll get cancelled in no time.
Last edited by Nottingham on Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

is this true?

Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

I CAN'T :cackle:

Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

Kamaotori wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:38 am Wow, that Jordan guy is really pathetic. I can't believe he's trying to dig up old Christina's statements towards Brit just to make people go for her. She did say unpleasant things bout Britney in the past, but who cares? It was so long ago and it's not like it wasn't actually some tea (her Madonna feature being basic, Britney lipsyncing during their performance). No matter what they do, Xtina has already won.

This. They always bring up numbers, sales and tickets sold. Bitch, she probably doesn't even remember where she's performed, treated her fans badly at her M&Gs, has a whole album where someone else was singing for her (Britney Jean) and her stage presence can be summarised to moving her arms to 20 yo tracks.

She had all those numbers and yet such a miserable life, so what is the point to brag about that? Is that what they value as adults? Having a horrible mental health and lots of records sold? Good for them

I have supported B over the past few years and was genuinely happy for her recently but fuck it. I feel like we have endured so much as Xtina fans that when somebody attacks her like this, feels like personal to us.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

Sapphire wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:33 am is this true?

I fucking hope so, he deserves this. Should also go after that Knee stan who created that thread about her on twitter where he gathered all the lies about her.

Anyway.

Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 24

I can't think of anything shady xtina has said about brit in 15 years. She kept quiet during her entire meltdown.
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 3

Jordan Miller is an att-seeker
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

Sapphire wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:33 am is this true?

Probably fake but I would wish it's true. Enough is enough, and Jordon't needs a fucking seat or 3.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

NewAgenda wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:35 am Get in these comments.

Why do they keep bringing up the old shit, like if Christina and Britney were not friends after all that and Britney didn't call Christina a good friend when she was promoting the non-factor. Clearly neither is bothered about the past.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

Xeena wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:56 am I can't think of anything shady xtina has said about brit in 15 years. She kept quiet during her entire meltdown.
She hasn't; that's why they're going as far back as the early 2000s.
JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 17

Desnudate wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:02 am Image

Britney's Forum founder is pressed, he started to post things in their official instagram account, bringing old "feuds" between Xtina and Britney, apparently he is not receiving good "positive" comments since, DUH those things happened like last decade, and now he's asking for help.

Reported Instagram
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

Christina is trending on Twitter again.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 24

Did xtina unlike Janet's post?
jay_nasty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Solidlink wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:32 am
Pretty Boy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:19 am Should X respond? The more I think about it, the more I think she should. As she said before, she wished she had social media before to clear up any “Britney rivalry”. Like call the bitch out and ask her for receipts about “knowing”??!?
I thought a lot about this too, and I don't think so. Because then Britney will respond and it will keep going.

When you're walking in downtown and an unbalanced homeless person cusses you out, do you respond? No.
They are unstable and it won't go anywhere constructive. Best to ignore and donate money to organizations with professionals that can help them.
Well.. If we are talking about narratives... I guess, Christina's narrative is better than Britney and her silence say everything.. So, I think Christina have to prepare herself to the second attack because they (reporters) gonna ask about it.. FOR NOW, we are fine and we did the right thing.. right?

Christina can't feed this feud and I think the last thing that she wanna do is fight with other artist. You know... for the last 10 years Christina is speaking about her support.. woman rivalry and how import is women support women.. Fight with Britney would turn Christina a hypocrite and that's what she isn't... Who's getting dirty with this mess? They. Who's interpreting the stupid? They. So, let's move on.. and prepare ourselves for the second attack with sense of human and intelligence..