"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
adamx
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 15

I’m obsessed with the fact that Britney’s first misstep after gaining back control of her life is when she tried to come for Christina. And it happened within a week.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 25

Du Soleil
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

And some of her fans is really really really really DUMB and being IGNORANT towards the situation in red carpet and jumping into bizarre conclusion.
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 4

FullCircle wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:04 am
MaCK. wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:27 pm Ugly Caca will take any chance she can to erase Christina from publics consciousness in favor of herself! I wouldn't be surprised if she and her manager are involved in Britney posting that diss to Christina followed by a shout out of her on her movie red carpet with that fake ass statement.. All promotion for her flop new movie with Britney’s gay bf! She is obsessed and has to be stopped!

Let us not forget her VMA performance where she did a flashback scene including Britney, NSYNC, BSB and herself. Then there's A Star is Born with the characters names changed to Ally and Jack, and doing the full albums with Tony Bennett and the list goes on! She's a blood sucking leech and must be exposed!
Instrumental music to open an album just like the Liberation intro.

What else is on the list?
The way she was involved in Bionicgate
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 7

MaCK. wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:27 pm Ugly Caca will take any chance she can to erase Christina from publics consciousness in favor of herself! I wouldn't be surprised if she and her manager are involved in Britney posting that diss to Christina followed by a shout out of her on her movie red carpet with that fake ass statement.. All promotion for her flop new movie with Britney’s gay bf! She is obsessed and has to be stopped!

Let us not forget her VMA performance where she did a flashback scene including Britney, NSYNC, BSB and herself. Then there's A Star is Born with the characters names changed to Ally and Jack, and doing the full albums with Tony Bennett and the list goes on! She's a blood sucking leech and must be exposed!
Also add, how Caca saw Xtina perform with Ariana and then released a 'Rain on Me', did an Oreos campaign after Xtina, and performed "Sound of Music' at the Oscars, after Xtina has said so many times it was her childhood favorite.

Like her obsession is very bizarre.

Like what's next? Where's the originality?
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

Can you guys confirm what I see?
In the comments section of her latest instagram pic (the baby) most comments, or at least the most liked ones, seem to be positive messages about Christina, or people telling Shitney that she made a mistake.

Is that real? Or is it just because I've liked every positive comment about Christina?
adamx
VIP '23
VIP '23

Thainus wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:32 am Can you guys confirm what I see?
In the comments section of her latest instagram pic (the baby) most comments, or at least the most liked ones, seem to be positive messages about Christina, or people telling Shitney that she made a mistake.

Is that real? Or is it just because I've liked every positive comment about Christina?
Based on what I see, the vast majority of top comments are pro-Xtina. I only see like 2 comments with 1k+ likes that don’t mention Xtina.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

Plain Loser wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:09 pm
Motomami wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:21 pm Britney is being considered for Time Person of the Year. Vote against her. :heart:

https://t.co/q6eXe5Sj6Z
She’s currently beating FRONTLINE HEALTHCARE WORKERS. During a PANDEMIC.

Stop the planet, I want to get off.
I voted against that braindead puta. Go in stans!
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

KevinKardashian wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:04 pm
Hahahahahahahahahahah @Honeymouth just won!
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

Xtina still trending on Twitter for the 5th day in a row.

WeLoveYouXtina is trending right now

Using incognito and fake emails u can vote more against her
adamx
VIP '23
VIP '23

I wasn’t ready for this
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 31

Britney's Forum founder is pressed, he started to post things in their official instagram account, bringing old "feuds" between Xtina and Britney, apparently he is not receiving good "positive" comments since, DUH those things happened like last decade, and now he's asking for help.

Last edited by Desnudate on Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Desnudate wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:02 am Image

Britney's Forum founder is pressed, he started to post things in their official instagram account, bringing old "feuds" between Xtina and Britney, apparently he is not receiving good comments since, DUH those things happened like last decade, and now he's asking for help.

Don't let that tired queen Jordon't breath! Keep ha and Cuntney in their place.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Seems like BreathBad founder got a new order from Sam and Gaga's manager Bobby. They're coming up with 2nd attack to our girl. We should be ready to go in on that F!!!
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Title updated @Yummy.
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 12

Should X respond? The more I think about it, the more I think she should. As she said before, she wished she had social media before to clear up any “Britney rivalry”. Like call the bitch out and ask her for receipts about “knowing”??!?
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Anitta wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:10 am

Britney's Forum founder is pressed, he started to post things in their official instagram account, bringing old "feuds" between Xtina and Britney, apparently he is not receiving good comments since, DUH those things happened like last decade, and now he's asking for help.

He is being dragged by users in his own forum lmaoooo

Let me post some of the comments for fun lmaoooooo
Oh Jordan, we should let this topic die. We shouldn't help Brit reignite a feud that happened decades ago.
I'm sorry we are not replying to this thread tonight, but I'm happy for you
Same is happening here people are banning others from threads just for saying Mariah and Sam did the same thing! This free Britney movement was about Britney having her voice, freedom and not being silenced so it’s hypocritical that the members are being silenced and suppressed over one persons Narrative! Last I checked that wasn’t breaking any rules and being respectful people can moderate however shouldn’t dictate everyone in the forum to have the same opinion as them!
Let this die plz.
And the new chapter is here.:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:Jordan, you generate traffic w this, Keep dem dollars comin Papa :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:
I agree with the others, it’s time for this topic to die already.
Jordan please stop this.
This is so stupid. Do you have nothing better to do Jordan? Are you paid by the post? Jesus, let it go.
You are dusting off a lot of old things from more than 15-20 years ago, people change, mature and move on.. We should do the same and recognize when we are wrong.

I won't be part of this, it doesn't make any sense to me, it doesn't look good, it doesn't feels right, it feels desperate. I rather prefer to stay quiet and wait for Britney and Christina to make it up, and if they don't, it don't matter. At the end of the day Brit is free, and I just hope she can truly heal be happy and live the best she can.

P.S,. And if you are gettin bad comments be a man and deal with it, your responsability
I just cant

Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 7

Pretty Boy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:19 am Should X respond? The more I think about it, the more I think she should. As she said before, she wished she had social media before to clear up any “Britney rivalry”. Like call the bitch out and ask her for receipts about “knowing”??!?
I thought a lot about this too, and I don't think so. Because then Britney will respond and it will keep going.

When you're walking in downtown and an unbalanced homeless person cusses you out, do you respond? No.
They are unstable and it won't go anywhere constructive. Best to ignore and donate money to organizations with professionals that can help them.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Christina has been trending for days with so much support.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

Desnudate wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:22 am
Anitta wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:10 am

He is being dragged by users in his own forum lmaoooo

Let me post some of the comments for fun lmaoooooo
Oh Jordan, we should let this topic die. We shouldn't help Brit reignite a feud that happened decades ago.
I'm sorry we are not replying to this thread tonight, but I'm happy for you
Same is happening here people are banning others from threads just for saying Mariah and Sam did the same thing! This free Britney movement was about Britney having her voice, freedom and not being silenced so it’s hypocritical that the members are being silenced and suppressed over one persons Narrative! Last I checked that wasn’t breaking any rules and being respectful people can moderate however shouldn’t dictate everyone in the forum to have the same opinion as them!
Let this die plz.
And the new chapter is here.:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:Jordan, you generate traffic w this, Keep dem dollars comin Papa :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:
I agree with the others, it’s time for this topic to die already.
Jordan please stop this.
This is so stupid. Do you have nothing better to do Jordan? Are you paid by the post? Jesus, let it go.
You are dusting off a lot of old things from more than 15-20 years ago, people change, mature and move on.. We should do the same and recognize when we are wrong.

I won't be part of this, it doesn't make any sense to me, it doesn't look good, it doesn't feels right, it feels desperate. I rather prefer to stay quiet and wait for Britney and Christina to make it up, and if they don't, it don't matter. At the end of the day Brit is free, and I just hope she can truly heal be happy and live the best she can.

P.S,. And if you are gettin bad comments be a man and deal with it, your responsability
I just cant

the backfires OMG

can we do this on our beloved @jorge.
@Darling Nikki
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Currently liking all the pro-Xtina comments. Even most of the Knee stans are telling him to cut it out. They know it’s not looking good for their girl.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

I hope you guys are not forgetting to include #PaMisMuchachas and #SomosNada while doing all these twitter and instagram engagements :shook:
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Lmao @ his childish thinking at his mid 30s that feud btw. Robotney and X 2 decades ago would change people's opinion about current Broccoley's meltdown.
KeepsGettinHotter
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 1

I am loving that the general public are rallying around our girl. Mariah has literally said the exact same thing Christina did and changed the topic back to her Christmas promo witching a second. Is she getting dragged? No.

Has Christina unliked Janet’s post now? I can’t see it.
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 14

Jordan can FUCK OFF, SeetheHeavy is a mess!!!!!!!!!!

I would still pound the shit out of that muscle power bottom tbh
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

KeepsGettinHotter wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:59 am I am loving that the general public are rallying around our girl. Mariah has literally said the exact same thing Christina did and changed the topic back to her Christmas promo witching a second. Is she getting dragged? No.

I was about to ask the same, I don't se her like anymore. :ziggy:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Britney's Forum founder is pressed, he started to post things in their official instagram account, bringing old "feuds" between Xtina and Britney, apparently he is not receiving good "positive" comments since, DUH those things happened like last decade, and now he's asking for help.

Continue the dragging!
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Desnudate wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:01 am
KeepsGettinHotter wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:59 am I am loving that the general public are rallying around our girl. Mariah has literally said the exact same thing Christina did and changed the topic back to her Christmas promo witching a second. Is she getting dragged? No.

I was about to ask the same, I don't se her like anymore. :ziggy:
I see she's still liking it with JT, Alisan Porter and Gilbert laughing at Brocolley's meltdown.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Maleficent wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:59 am Jordan can FUCK OFF, SeetheHeavy is a mess!!!!!!!!!!

I would still pound the shit out of that muscle power bottom tbh
Aren’t you a bottom??? :rip:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

adamx wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:59 am

I wasn’t ready for this
OMG this couldn't be more accurate :cackle: