"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

Darkchild wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:26 am I got a 2 week ban on ATRL from tugging on Britney’s nasty extensions too hard lol. Bye girl
It's what she (Cuntney) deserves.gif
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Aioros
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

Desnudate wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:29 pm
Aioros wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:01 pm Can someone please tell me what her fans are saying now that this shit backfired?
Some fans are saying this is PR and a Collaboration is coming.

Another fans are saying If Britney did that probably there's more behind escenes.

Another fans are saying Christina is fake as fuck because that latter she posted before it wasn't her but her team to get clout and know in person she showed her true colors.

Another fans are shocked and confused.

Those people are irrational as hell

Seems like they’re blaming everyone but Brit. What a shame.
Mybrainhurts
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

I swear Knee and her stans all share the same single braincell. They're soaking all of this up as if people aren't seeing right through Britney. They're dumber than a box of rocks.
Honeymouth
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

JACQS wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:58 am
JPI0414 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:51 am Can we make different memes about this? I’m thinking putting Britney’s Ig response over historical important moments like MLK’s I have a dream speech! Or any of the speeches during the BLM, Stop Asian hate, MeToo rally’s, etc. it would be so funny and make her look even more stupid.
Agree! Haha

Or something like:

"It's been 4 months since my last birthday and christina still hasn't congratulated me"

:roll: :roll: :roll:
just made some memes:
viewtopic.php?p=152488#p152488
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Diamond wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:04 pm People are rumoring that Britney may be Time’s person of the year because of the conservatorship stuff. We must boycott that TBH.

Yes I’m mad, she lost all my respect after this and she doesn’t deserve any more sympathy.
What the heck did that braindead hillbilly do to deserve being Person of The Year?! Jeez. It's incredible how she gets pity votes for being a useless mess.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Aioros wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:01 pm Can someone please tell me what her fans are saying now that this shit backfired?

Another fans are saying If Britney did that probably there's more behind escenes.

Another fans are saying Christina is fake as fuck because that latter she posted before it wasn't her but her team to get clout and know in person she showed her true colors.

We call them Britards for a reason.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

I would love to get unproblematic queen and aLD legend @Melissa's opinion on this matter cuz I haven't seen her around and I know she likes Britbot.
Music1
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

The Netflix director of the britney documentary is now trying use this to promote, she know what she's doing make it look like christina decline a interview

Last edited by Music1 on Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

JPI0414 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:58 am Image

@BYC these ones 🤣
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

Aioros wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:56 pm

Seems like they’re blaming everyone but Brit. What a shame.
I mean, what else is new?
That fandom is known for twisting their delusion to the limits of reality.

These are the same people saying that if Shitney hadn't been forced to use the baby voice, she'd sing better than Christina. The ones saying that the entire industry was plotting against her and they didn't do anything to stop her conservatorship because they didn't want her to become too successful and they were jealous. The ones blaming her family, her exes, the media, other artists for letting Shitney fall into a deep hole and looking away while she had measures taken against her. And more shit like that.

They always find someone else to blame for their fave's poor life choices. So of course they'll come out with bullshit like "Britney wouldn't react like this if there weren't real reasons, and Christina probably knew more than she shows. Surely something happened behind closed doors, and they were secretly the bestest of friends and now Britney feels betrayed. Poor thing, please understand her! Christina and Britney's father are plotting against her! "
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Music1 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:35 pm The Netflix director of the britney documentary is now trying use this to promote, she know what she's doing make it look like christina decline a interview

Stans go in on this cunt!!
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Yummy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:47 pm
Music1 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:35 pm The Netflix director of the britney documentary is now trying use this to promote, she know what she's doing make it look like christina decline a interview

Stans go in on this cunt!!

Done
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 24

Jesus. Other celebs don't have to comment on this wtf is wrong with these people.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

The entitlement is so shameless. Why would someone like Christina participate in a documentary that not even Britney herself was involved in? They haven’t even been close since childhood, so what could she possibly contribute that’s of value besides her name?
Diamond
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 17

Seriously?, another b*tch that thinks the world revolves around her. Celebrities didn’t have the obligation to participate in her sh*tty documentary, and not because of that it means that they didn’t support Britney.

WTF she thinks she is to think celebrities are obliged to discuss such a delicate topic whenever they’re asked to.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

End these Cuntney stans!!! Their 2nd attack has begun

Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Britney is being considered for Time Person of the Year. Vote against her. :heart:

https://t.co/q6eXe5Sj6Z
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

Ugly Caca will take any chance she can to erase Christina from publics consciousness in favor of herself! I wouldn't be surprised if she and her manager are involved in Britney posting that diss to Christina followed by a shout out of her on her movie red carpet with that fake ass statement.. All promotion for her flop new movie with Britney’s gay bf! She is obsessed and has to be stopped!

Let us not forget her VMA performance where she did a flashback scene including Britney, NSYNC, BSB and herself. Then there's A Star is Born with the characters names changed to Ally and Jack, and doing the full albums with Tony Bennett and the list goes on! She's a blood sucking leech and must be exposed!
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

T!na
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

we need not address the Army of the Dead @ this point - let them continue 2 implode. christina's silence is eating them alive and i absoluteney loves it :rip:! xxx

having said that, i believe all Solomon Grundney fans here must now make themselves known. U will B subject to rigorous background checks and yr full post history will B under review - if u have nothing to hide, then U have nothing to worry about, petals
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

Motomami wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:21 pm Britney is being considered for Time Person of the Year. Vote against her. :heart:

Vote against, she is winning so far
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Now her fans are mad that this backfired and can’t believe Christina is staying silent and not defending the brain dead sloth for trying to drag her.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Yummy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:30 pm
Destroy this bitch! Make it personal!
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

These seem really fishy and planned.Now the Cuntney documentary director is directly targeting Xtina. We need to contact X's manager or Matt now.This is urgent situation!!!

Last edited by Yummy on Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Norgito wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:32 pm
Motomami wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:21 pm Britney is being considered for Time Person of the Year. Vote against her. :heart:

Vote against, she is winning so far
Damn really this is a fan voted thing? Why not just have it be merit based?
Maze
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Vote against her!
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 5

just voted against the recovering meth addict
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

https://www.vidlii.com/watch?v=yBCjdDhQ1LH

NOT CELEBRITY DEATH MATCH PREDICTING BRITNEYS SPINNING!
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

She’s currently beating FRONTLINE HEALTHCARE WORKERS. During a PANDEMIC.

Stop the planet, I want to get off.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy