"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

AND FUCK PINK TOO!

Just in case 🤣 I'm ready to go in on anyone lol
adamx
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 15

@Yummy I’m not sure about the twitter account. I’ve heard of Hollywoodlife before and the article seemed legit though.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

Maleficent wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:42 pm do you guys think Christina should respond? And if yes, like, what would be the best response to this mess?
I don't even want her to. I'd be whatever @ "sources close to her" addressing it, but absolutely no statement from her.

She's above this shit.
Prometheus
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

Maleficent wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:42 pm do you guys think Christina should respond? And if yes, like, what would be the best response to this mess?

Nope. They will just twist it and whatever she says they will say she isn’t genuine.
SiXX
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 10

dinvy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:50 pm "private chat" be careful queen, maybe like jail visits to be safe
That would be the right reaction to Methney when they have a private chat but Queen is not only to beautiful but also to good for this world.

( Perhaps someone more talented could replace Blakes head with Shitneys)
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

perez is on our side :omg:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

SiXX wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:53 pm
Not Perez helping Christina this time around...
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 9

JPI0414 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:36 pm Also the Black Lives Matter movement is much more important than a white woman being freed. Did Britney ever say anything about George Floyd? Stop Asian Hate? I don’t think so so she can be locked back up. She is not the most important person the world. There are more problems bigger than Britney and her family squabble
THIS!

I remember when the bitch supported George Bush even despite his negative stance on gay marriage. She's a fraud.
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

I truly LOVE Y'ALL 😂😂😂

Been reading this forum all day to laugh a bit.

Thanks.

Oh, and fuck Britney and Gaga (again)
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

this video
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Of course Pigrez won't miss this opportunity to revive his dead blog.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

Creek wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:15 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:09 pm
Creek wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:17 pm

Here we go again with your fake woke bullshit.
Find something else to be mad about. God knows there’s a lot in this thread.
36 pages of people calling out your shady ass fave and you chose to reply to me.

Your obsession with me is hilarious.

But to answer your question. No.I will be “mad” about whatever the fuck I want to be mad about. And you’re not about to do anything about it. :piano:
That’s great! Stay selectively mad than, as you always do.
You only act woke to stir the pot/ for attention.
You mad about the word cunt but totally fine with people bullying women for other reasons. And that’s why nobody takes you seriously here.
And you think literally anybody who calls you out is obsessed with you. No miss girl, we just like to keep you in your corner. Stay seated until told otherwise, and that’s sincerely Ciara.
Yawn. You’re such a broken fucking record. Find a new line already Jesus. It’s getting stale and boring.

The fact that you’re so passionate about your right to call women cunts as a gay man says everything that needs to be said. Let’s not act like you don’t pick and choose causes to get mad about. Let someone say something remotely shady about Asians and you fly off the handle but will turn around and attack other cultures You’re a walking contradiction and you drag yourself. If anyone has the right to call ME out, it’s certainly not YOU. Go gaslight your crush, Agent X.

I said what I said. And once again I ask…what are you going to do about it?

Anyway…
SiXX
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Perez is a pig but that video of the methhead’s bf needs to go viral.
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

everyone is trying to catch some shine off Xtina... jezez. :eyeroll:
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 12

electronicsupersonic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:35 pm :bored:
JPI0414 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:32 pm They need to stop bringing up this Mary J Blige story. It’s the go to story for every Stan war against Christina and I’m tired of it. Didn’t they make up at the Shark Tale premiere?
Yes, that's an old missunderstanding. Xtina sang at a Mary J charity event some years ago even.
But has Mary J-Z come out and squashed it?? Of course not. Fuck her.
Last edited by Pretty Boy on Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phugnatic
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

I just want to summon STRIPPEDTINA and have this talentless corpse gurl dragged back to conservatorship.
I would say that C-ship is well deserved.
Honeymouth
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

I feel Britney did this cuz she KNEW it would bring major headlines to her conservatorship fiasco
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

She should post the video compilations of her speaking out in Britney’s defense over the years along with screenshots of her open letter and caption it: “Wishing Britney Love and Light XO”

And then never address her ever again. Ban Britney from all future interviews.
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 12

X really has the power to make this bitch go crazy and get locked up again. 🤭🤣
Thiago
VIP '21
VIP '21

I woke up to this hot mess today. What the fuck. Britney at this point is just looking for attention.

And the crazy thing what Christina said is that she’s happy for her. What were they expexting? A full on praise and protest for britney!? dafuq

The repercussion to this is nuts.
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 1

OK. Im cool, calm and collected now LOL. I was SO mad yesterday.

Britney Spears is just showing her true colors. I dont care if you go through hardships, WE ALL DO. She did or allow this to happen in full consciousness. She knew what she was doing and there is NO excuse to that. She let her self be seen as a selfish, narcissistic and envious person. She acted like a child when she deliberate put Xtina as the villian and this Gaga person as the good one. Britney knows her power and her america swertheart/victim image just helps her mediocre case. Glad most GP are seeing the truth in here.

Gaga.... is anyone surprised by this?
This opportunistic person was ALL IN in the Bionic era boycott. She found an imbecile to help her out then and now she found a new imbecile to try to do this again. This speaks VOLUMES of who she is. Putting down other women to upgrade herself and gain publicity for her new movie. DISGUSTING.

I took it personal because Xtina has been a huge and important part of my life for more than 21 years. I LOVE this woman to death and it makes me so mad to see how she is always portrayed as the bitch, the bad guy no matter what good she does. FUCK PEOPLE.

Xtina's blessing was also, in a way, her curse, not everyone can appreciate and give props to real talent, they feel threatened and intimidated, why do you think Mariah loves Britney and have always shaded Xtina? Britney its a talentless doll in her eyes but knows Xtina can sing circles around her. Same happens for a lot of people.

In my opinion the best thing my talented Queen can do is to focus on her amazing spanish music career and enjoy the love she is getting from the right people.

#IFUCKINGLOVEYOUCHRISTINAMARIAAGUILERAKEARS
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

I now understand why Beyoncé refuses to do interviews unless it’s a controlled interview with approved questions.

Xtina should really look into that.
SkunKy
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

Pretty Boy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:57 pm
electronicsupersonic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:35 pm :bored:
JPI0414 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:32 pm They need to stop bringing up this Mary J Blige story. It’s the go to story for every Stan war against Christina and I’m tired of it. Didn’t they make up at the Shark Tale premiere?
Yes, that's an old missunderstanding. Xtina sang at a Mary J charity event some years ago even.
But has Mary J-Z come out and squashed it?? Of course not. Fuck her.
Mary requested to not show that part during the MTV Base special but they did anyways :lol:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Also…I personally feel the “Fall In Line” video was about her and Britney.

Demi played Britney. Xtina has BEEN talked about this.
Betty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:02 pm
She should post the video compilations of her speaking out in Britney’s defense over the years along with screenshots of her open letter and caption it: “Wishing Britney Love and Light XO”

And then never address her ever again. Ban Britney from all future interviews.
Someone with time and resources in the fanbase needs to do this asap so we can spread it around. It's a great idea.
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

Xben wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:50 pm AND FUCK PINK TOO!

Hahaha PAPI 😂😂😂
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

Not her publicist liking Perez’s post!
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Xben wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:50 pm AND FUCK PINK TOO!

Oh God. I really hope she doesn’t insert herself like she did last time.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

Kinn Leo wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:03 pm OK. Im cool, calm and collected now LOL. I was SO mad yesterday.

Britney Spears is just showing her true colors. I dont care if you go through hardships, WE ALL DO. She did or allow this to happen in full consciousness. She knew what she was doing and there is NO excuse to that. She let her self be seen as a selfish, narcissistic and envious person. She acted like a child when she deliberate put Xtina as the villian and this Gaga person as the good one. Britney knows her power and her america swertheart/victim image just helps her mediocre case. Glad most GP are seeing the truth in here.

Gaga.... is anyone surprised by this?
This opportunistic person was ALL IN in the Bionic era boycott. She found an imbecile to help her out then and now she found a new imbecile to try to do this again. This speaks VOLUMES of who she is. Putting down other women to upgrade herself and gain publicity for her new movie. DISGUSTING.

I took it personal because Xtina has been a huge and important part of my life for more than 21 years. I LOVE this woman to death and it makes me so mad to see how she is always portrayed as the bitch, the bad guy no matter what good she does. FUCK PEOPLE.

Xtina's blessing was also, in a way, her curse, not everyone can appreciate and give props to real talent, they feel threatened and intimidated, why do you think Mariah loves Britney and have always shaded Xtina? Britney its a talentless doll in her eyes but knows Xtina can sing circles around her. Same happens for a lot of people.

In my opinion the best thing my talented Queen can do is to focus on her amazing spanish music career and enjoy the love she is getting from the right people.

#IFUCKINGLOVEYOUCHRISTINAMARIAAGUILERAKEARS
Exactly. Both dumbney and ratga are disgusting individuals.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera