"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 21

I’m still angry at how pathetic Britney’s post is. But I’m glad a lot of people are on Xtina’s side. I loved Adam Lambert post on Instagram where he basically posted screen shots with dates about Xtina’s statement supporting her.
At this point I feel like Xtina should not even issue a statement, she doesn’t owe an explanation at all because she did nothing wrong.
Rexx
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Darling Nikki wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:28 am This backfired for Brittleknee and she even deleted the post.

Only mean gheighs and stupid z-list celebs are actually on her side bc they're just dumb and trailer park trash like her.
She has not deleted the post
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:24 am It has been several hours since I saw the news and still fuming!

What really makes me angry is that Britney had all this free publicity and public sympathy over the last year while Xtina is building herself up slowly with the new Latin era. The timing if this is opportunistic, she wanted to hurt xtina and ruin her comeback like it happened in 2010 with that pig and gaga!
The gag is the Latin era will STILL be successful so idk what she and gargoyle thought they was doing. Regardless of whether or not we stans like certain Latin songs released. You think Sony letting that shit fail? With basically ALL of Sony Latin artists on it? Think again.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

Why does Tyra’s rant on Top Model fit so perfectly?

"Be quiet, Britney. Be quiet! What is wrong with you? STOP IT! I have never in my life yelled at a girl like this. When my mother yells like this it's because she loves me. I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this! When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself Because nobody's going to take responsibility for you. You rolling your eyes... it's because you've heard it all before. You don't know where the hell I come from. You have no idea what I've been through, but I'm not a victim. I grow from it and I learn. Take responsibility for yourself!"

Last edited by XisGonGiveIt2U on Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

Darkchild wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:39 am
Jimmy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:34 am Her IG stories are gone
No their not. I just looked and can still see them.
maybe @Jimmy reported the story so he cant see the story anymore
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
desnudate_czr
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

Xtinoacer wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:39 am I’m still angry at how pathetic Britney’s post is. But I’m glad a lot of people are on Xtina’s side. I loved Adam Lambert post on Instagram where he basically posted screen shots with dates about Xtina’s statement supporting her.
At this point I feel like Xtina should not even issue a statement, she doesn’t owe an explanation at all because she did nothing wrong.
I don’t see anything in adams IG? Did he remove it?
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

JACQS wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:33 am
DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:29 am At this point, I honestly would ask the mods to never allow new Gags or Britney threads in this forum ever again.

I want them and their fans as far away from me as I can.
Agree 100%
Who else agrees? I will start a new thread.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Krisjc21
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

If you guys wanna drag a Britney Stan just say the word mental asylum and they go wild 🤣🤣😂 just like how I said I'm sure you can catch her next concert at the nearest mental asylum near you I'm sure you will get a meet and greet with her straitjacket outfit ..
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 24

Sapphire wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:41 am
Darkchild wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:39 am
Jimmy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:34 am Her IG stories are gone
No their not. I just looked and can still see them.
maybe @Jimmy reported the story so he cant see the story anymore
I swear and there was none!!!

But it is there now… wtf?!! I am going Britney
Kanyextina
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 2

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:43 am
JACQS wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:33 am
DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:29 am At this point, I honestly would ask the mods to never allow new Gags or Britney threads in this forum ever again.

I want them and their fans as far away from me as I can.

Finally

Agree 100%
Who else agrees? I will start a new thread.
megue5
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

We should be celebrating about the new songs and videos not talking about this...

I understand what it feels but someday Britney will realize she is wrong.. maybe already did

Sorry my English

And the lyrics matches now to this case

Aunque me ves de metal...vuelo con alas de cristal
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 9

Im soooo mad
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 21

desnudate_czr wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:43 am
Xtinoacer wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:39 am I’m still angry at how pathetic Britney’s post is. But I’m glad a lot of people are on Xtina’s side. I loved Adam Lambert post on Instagram where he basically posted screen shots with dates about Xtina’s statement supporting her.
I don’t see anything in adams IG? Did he remove it?
Apparently he deleted it. I just saw the screen shots people posted on Twitter but they are saying he deleted it.
Maybe got attacked or management told him to delete it so it doesn’t backfires on him? Idk but he did post it.
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

Sapphire wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:00 am
May he be Blesstina’d with the best D and most luxurious orgasms for the rest of his life, amen.
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

This exposes Britney as the crazy woman she is lmaooo.... Xtina was perfect
Chemical_univision
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

I hope xtina ignores her and dont responds anything ✌
PennyRae
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

I think the most annoying thing is all the articles headlines saying Britney slammed X for not speaking up. Nothing about how Xtina already spoke up. It’s always buried in the article.

Britney can literally say whatever crazy shit she wants and regardless of if it’s true, she has the sympathy vote rn. I saw a TikTok of some stupid bitch being like “and I actually agree with Britney on this” like why the fuck are people taking that stance?
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

This has backfired so hard on the sloth. People are finally seeing how manipulative she fucking is.
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 15

Leo Messi wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:48 am This exposes Britney as the crazy woman she is lmaooo.... Xtina was perfect
I'm pretty sure she will bring that up on Oprah and it will be extremely cringe, everyone will be like "yeah this bitch is not mentally sane"

she is just predictable like that, I hope Xtine gives a shady response this time around so she can lose it.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

PennyRae wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:50 am I think the most annoying thing is all the articles headlines saying Britney slammed X for not speaking up. Nothing about how Xtina already spoke up. It’s always buried in the article.

Britney can literally say whatever crazy shit she wants and regardless of if it’s true, she has the sympathy vote rn. I saw a TikTok of some stupid bitch being like “and I actually agree with Britney on this” like why the fuck are people taking that stance?
Truth must come out.

Sh!theadney and Disgustga are the worst.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
London.
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 4

TinE better not respond to this ish. It’s not even worth it.
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 15

PennyRae wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:50 am I think the most annoying thing is all the articles headlines saying Britney slammed X for not speaking up. Nothing about how Xtina already spoke up. It’s always buried in the article.

bb stop following trailer trash and sjw's on tiktok, ain't nobody important is actually siding with Britney.

Gaga doesnt matter since she's probably the one who orchestrated all this
igor
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 11

I guess it really backfired? I only see people defending Christina on Britney's last insta post.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

igor wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:55 am I guess it really backfired? I only see people defending Christina on Britney's last insta post.
I hope she gets dragged big time for being nasty.

LeVirgo
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

I really don’t understand how people can say Xtina was shading her.

Xtina has praised Britney for the past few years. She wrote an amazing statement in support of Britney regarding her conservatorship. Why would she now be trying to be nasty towards her?? Make it make sense!
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

& this cunt has an Oprah interview coming up! This will definitely be mentioned! This ain't over yet... far from it!
London.
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 4

MaCK. wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:14 am & this cunt has an Oprah interview coming up! This will definitely be mentioned! This ain't over yet... far from it!
It’ll be the perfect place for Oprah to clock her out of touch ass.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

LeVirgo wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:10 am I really don’t understand how people can say Xtina was shading her.

Xtina has praised Britney for the past few years. She wrote an amazing statement in support of Britney regarding her conservatorship. Why would she now be trying to be nasty towards her?? Make it make sense!
Britney is joining Gaga's manager. So this was most likely planned by the disgusting monster to help her gain attention.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

London. wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:17 am
MaCK. wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:14 am & this cunt has an Oprah interview coming up! This will definitely be mentioned! This ain't over yet... far from it!
It’ll be the perfect place for Oprah to clock her out of touch ass.
Let's hope so... Does Oprah like Christina?

Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

most of the comments ive seen are supporting xtina, and telling britney to grow up or do something more productive now that she's free LOL... this may actually be a good thing, for the first time britney talking about chritina is making the news lolol