"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

evildevil17 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:12 am I am completely SHOCKED. The question is whether Britney knows how much harm she can cause Xtina with a shit post like that. And if she cares at all... She knows she has a lot more followers on social media. She's making a drama out of nothing. She just became independent and this is what she decises to do? She really is mentally ill... I think Britney's problem (and her fans, too) is that she thinks the whole world revolves around her. It WAS Christina's night. Her Latin comeback. The question was ridiculous and insolent and yet Xtina managed to answer with as much courtesy as she possibly could. But no - apparently she was supposed to deliver a whole f*ckin speech about Britney's messy life and forget about her performance.

One has to remember that in 2010 Christina has had A LOT of f*ckin troubles herself. Both privately and in her professional career. And NO ONE cared for her - especially not Britney. Just few months ago Christina wrote a beautiful post on Insta and supported Britney as much as she could. She obviously cared. It was praised, sure, but Britney didn't give a damn... She was never in Xtina's "shoes". She was not constantly asked about Christina, no one ever told her she's a "shadow" to her... And now she has the audacity to publicly shade X. Not even in a regular post, but on Insta Stories. If she thinks it will fade away after 24 hours, she's very much mistaken.

I felt sorry for her but now I'm like f*ck her. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. Apparently other people's feelings are not as important as hers. She showed her true colors now and they're f*ckin UGLY.
This. Britbot's true colors are finally showing. She's an evil and nasty person. I hope the world finds out about it.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Purple
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

evildevil17 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:12 am
One has to remember that in 2010 Christina has had A LOT of f*ckin troubles herself. Both privately and in her professional career. And NO ONE cared for her - especially not Britney. Just few months ago Christina wrote a beautiful post on Insta and supported Britney as much as she could. She obviously cared. It was praised, sure, but Britney didn't give a damn... She was never in Xtina's "shoes". She was not constantly asked about Christina, no one ever told her she's a "shadow" to her... And now she has the audacity to publicly shade X. Not even in a regular post, but on Insta Stories. If she thinks it will fade away after 24 hours, she's very much mistaken.
I agree with this, Xtina has been through a lot and you don’t see posts talking about how unfair it was for her. Someone should make a “the media owes Xtina an apology” cuz they treated her like shit back in 2010
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

eckahbeckahboo wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:06 am I honestly thought the media had made up the ‘feud’ between them but now I realise Britney is a jealous little girl.
FACTS. Basically gargoyle before gargoyle.
evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:14 am
evildevil17 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:12 am I am completely SHOCKED. The question is whether Britney knows how much harm she can cause Xtina with a shit post like that. And if she cares at all... She knows she has a lot more followers on social media. She's making a drama out of nothing. She just became independent and this is what she decises to do? She really is mentally ill... I think Britney's problem (and her fans, too) is that she thinks the whole world revolves around her. It WAS Christina's night. Her Latin comeback. The question was ridiculous and insolent and yet Xtina managed to answer with as much courtesy as she possibly could. But no - apparently she was supposed to deliver a whole f*ckin speech about Britney's messy life and forget about her performance.

I felt sorry for her but now I'm like f*ck her. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. Apparently other people's feelings are not as important as hers. She showed her true colors now and they're f*ckin UGLY.
This. Britbot's true colors are finally showing. She's an evil and nasty person. I hope the world finds out about it.
We knew Britney's ugly on the inside (the meet and greet story when she basically laughed in her fan's face and humiliated her) but this?This is just something else...
Giftence
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 5

On the positive note, Xtina's fans haven't been so united since 2010 I think.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 24

Ok, I am back to being calm now after a good night sleep, saw that Somos Nada is still #1 on iTunes Mexico even with Adele and Taylor’s new songs, and I realize that Britney already lost.

I just hope she continues on losing till she has nothing left and is forced to go back to the fucking trailer park she crawled out of 😀
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Camtina2 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:16 am
eckahbeckahboo wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:06 am I honestly thought the media had made up the ‘feud’ between them but now I realise Britney is a jealous little girl.
FACTS. Basically gargoyle before gargoyle.
Lol @ gags not being original even on this...

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jimmy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:20 am Ok, I am back to being calm now after a good night sleep, saw that Somos Nada is still #1 on iTunes Mexico even with Adele and Taylor’s new songs, and I realize that Britney already lost.

I just hope she continues on losing till she has nothing left and is forced to go back to the fucking trailer park she crawled out of 😀
I think she lost the minute she chose gags over Christina.

evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Purple wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:15 am
evildevil17 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:12 am
I agree with this, Xtina has been through a lot and you don’t see posts talking about how unfair it was for her. Someone should make a “the media owes Xtina an apology” cuz they treated her like shit back in 2010
I mean, just thinking about how Xtina was treated in 2010 makes me sad af. But she never played the victim card, she was better than that. Stronger, for sure.

And now this basic ho is trying to blame X for what... not crying over her (britney's) messy life? I mean, wtf
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Giftence wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:20 am On the positive note, Xtina's fans haven't been so united since 2010 I think.
We’ve had enough! I’ll drag my own mother at this point if she tried it, luckily she stans talent.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 17

It has been several hours since I saw the news and still fuming!

What really makes me angry is that Britney had all this free publicity and public sympathy over the last year while Xtina is building herself up slowly with the new Latin era. The timing if this is opportunistic, she wanted to hurt xtina and ruin her comeback like it happened in 2010 with that pig and gaga!
SiXX
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 15

Sapphire wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:00 am
Let me go jerk off to his videos.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:24 am It has been several hours since I saw the news and still fuming!

What really makes me angry is that Britney had all this free publicity and public sympathy over the last year while Xtina is building herself up slowly with the new Latin era. The timing if this is opportunistic, she wanted to hurt xtina and ruin her comeback like it happened in 2010 with that pig and gaga!
This.

Britney is hurting Christina on purpose, to get more GP support, and help her comeback.

I hope she flops harder than ever.

SiXX
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Brittany is a stupid brat who thinks the world revolves around her. Pathetic.
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

Yeah, this is me saying "Fuck off Britney" once again while reading y'all feedback. Ugh! She's dead to me. Gaga is a nasty and villain cunt as well. She always benefits from these stuff. I'm sure she would kill to have success
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

This backfired for Brittleknee and she even deleted the post.

Only mean gheighs and stupid z-list celebs are actually on her side bc they're just dumb and trailer park trash like her.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

At this point, I honestly would ask the mods to never allow new Gags or Britney threads in this forum ever again.

I want them and their fans as far away from me as I can.

ljw200103
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

Xtina’s ins followers increased to 7.9million!
MarcoX
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Xtina been right ever since that she’s a lost little girl and need guidance. But fuck it. Snakes around here. I need them to burn.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

paulrivas88 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:27 am Yeah, this is me saying "Fuck off Britney" once again while reading y'all feedback. Ugh! She's dead to me. Gaga is a nasty and villain cunt as well. She always benefits from these stuff. I'm sure she would kill to have success
Didn't rumours say that she killed her friend she was in a duet with?

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Darling Nikki wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:28 am This backfired for Brittleknee and she even deleted the post.

Only mean gheighs and stupid z-list celebs are actually on her side bc they're just dumb and trailer park trash like her.
I hope this backfires HARD on both Gags and Britbot. And I mean HARD!!!

JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 17

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:29 am At this point, I honestly would ask the mods to never allow new Gags or Britney threads in this forum ever again.

I want them and their fans as far away from me as I can.
Agree 100%
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

Darling Nikki wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:28 am This backfired for Brittleknee and she even deleted the post.

She didn’t delete the post? It’s on her stories.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 24

Her IG stories are gone
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Sapphire wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:00 am
Omg! Legends supporting Legends 💕
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Jimmy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:34 am Her IG stories are gone
Still there…
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

What would deleting her story even do? The damage has been done. Britney needs to apologize.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

I still see them.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
T!na
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Solomon Grundney rlly blundered w/ this one :rip:! even the comment section of the dailney mail is supporting Agui! :rip:! xxx
Darkchild
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

No their not. I just looked and can still see them.