"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

anyway. you can see she's blind and mad since she wrote "refusing to speak" when xtina said "i'm happy for her". get that shitney a dictionary
Watermelon.Sugar
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 6

This one time I want Xtina to be a cuunt and stand up for herself. I don’t want a generic take the high road response. She’s not going to win anyway, might as well go in hard. And while she’s at it, she can also drag gaga.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Watermelon.Sugar wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:44 am She’s not going to win anyway
are you sure? this is the first time we see media is not dragging her. they are actually on her side. I agree tho. Specially the not lady caca part
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

Perez Hilton posted in support of Xtina. Wtf is going on? :cackle:

Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

I can’t fucking stand this down turned eyes retarded fucking cunt.
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

I’ve got a headache from dragging everybody on twitter. I am so mad
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Shitney and Lady Caca
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

tzuka wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:52 am I’ve got a headache from dragging everybody on twitter. I am so mad
I was battling it out in exhale, I think I need a few days off the internet after this lmao

But seriously fuck that drugged up vegetable and her insta posts.
Last edited by Franzjoseph on Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dise
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

Omg did Britney just deleted her insta story?
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Dise wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:55 am Omg did Britney just deleted her insta story?
Nope, still there on insta story
Dise
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

tzuka wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:57 am
Dise wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:55 am Omg did Britney just deleted her insta story?
Nope, still there on insta story
Damn my phone fucked up lol
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 8

THEY ALL DESERVE DEATH
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I want this insane cunt gone from the face of the earth. What horrible fucking bitch. I seriously never thought Britney could be this disgusting of a human being.
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Billboard posted about this
twnsmdrive
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Here for Christina to never address or talk about that person EVER again. :love:

Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Shiver
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

This whole thing is just sad. I don't even particularly blame Britney; I blame ETNews. The way I interpreted the clip, the publicist said they were going just as the reporter asked about Britney. Christina turned to double-check if she was indeed running late. The publicist cut off the line of questioning and spirited her away, with Christina just able to throw out an "I'm happy for her" before she HAD TO GO. It's not like she was at a film premiere. She was participating in a live televised event (and someone even said she was doing the countdown to the start of the ceremony. If that's true, then ETNews are even more trashy by making it seem like Christina couldn't be bothered to say a single nice thing about Britney)

I don't think Christina should directly address this. RocNation should release a statement clarifying the situation. She literally had seconds left on the red carpet when they asked her about the conservatorship and Christina doesn't really make trivial statements about important issues like this. The thoughtfulness of her Instagram post back in June/July will attest to this. If she's going to say something, it will be heartfelt and genuine, not a sound bite
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

tzuka wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:02 am Billboard posted about this
What do they say? I don't mind media picking this up as long as they stay neutral. Many sites posted xtina's open letter to shitney from months ago as a prove she's spoken about it
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 7

Shiver wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:07 am This whole thing is just sad. I don't even particularly blame Britney; I blame ETNews. The way I interpreted the clip, the publicist said they were going just as the reporter asked about Britney. Christina turned to double-check if she was indeed running late. The publicist cut off the line of questioning and spirited her away, with Christina just able to throw out an "I'm happy for her" before she HAD TO GO. It's not like she was at a film premiere. She was participating in a live televised event (and someone even said she was doing the countdown to the start of the ceremony. If that's true, then ETNews are even more trashy by making it seem like Christina couldn't be bothered to say a single nice thing about Britney)

I don't think Christina should directly address this. RocNation should release a statement clarifying the situation. She literally had seconds left on the red carpet when they asked her about the conservatorship and Christina doesn't really make trivial statements about important issues like this. The thoughtfulness of her Instagram post back in June/July will attest to this. If she's going to say something, it will be heartfelt and genuine, not a sound bite

I blame breatheheavy
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Omg 🥲🥲🥲 I adore her even more now!

BionicWooHoo

Watermelon.Sugar wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:44 am This one time I want Xtina to be a cuunt and stand up for herself. I don’t want a generic take the high road response. She’s not going to win anyway, might as well go in hard. And while she’s at it, she can also drag gaga.
Nah I think if Xtina responds w a kill them w kindness type of response it’ll make Britney look dumb af
Dark2020
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 6

Esa perra loca demente de Britney debería tranquilizar su obsesión con Xtina.. Tengo ganas de echarle agua helada y ponerle dos cables de alta tensión, yo mismo le daré los electroshock..
:crown: KING OF UNIVERSE :crown:
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

This fucking talentless hack 40 year old prostitute has some fucking nerve.
adamx
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 15

Alright can I get a few of you to throw me some likes so I don’t stay ratio’d? Because omg

Xxx1tinax
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

and now Gaga’s jumps on !!! For free press for the movie with Britney boyfriend…..
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

:tellmemore:
pato wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:08 am
tzuka wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:02 am Billboard posted about this
What do they say? I don't mind media picking this up as long as they stay neutral. Many sites posted xtina's open letter to shitney from months ago as a prove she's spoken about it
Didn’t read but the title was on Britney’s side
Lydekane
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 1

I always knew Brit was a snake but I never expected her to expose herself like this. Christina was genuinely trying to be respectful of the situation, and even in her open letter said that she can only comment on what she's seen and read in the media. I don't think Christina will respond to this mess. She's celebrating the start of a new era and she's gonna be focused on that. However, I don't think ROC Nation is gonna sit on their hands either. They've been WORKING on X's image from the moment they were signed, they're not gonna let this ruin all their hard work.

Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

Christina went out of her way to support her when a lot of her peers had been staying silent or had only posted a quick hashtag in between sponsored tweets.

Christina's been answering Barney questions for decades, despite her fanbase wishing she wouldn't AT ALL.

This night was Christina's, it was a celebration of her return, her artistry after a 20-year-old wait... yet, that bitch decided to shit all over it to make it about herself. God forbid, people keep living their lives because they've worked hard for it. It's just so sad, and I feel so fucking bad for Christina, who can never win.

Fuck Britney, really.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

This fucking took me back to when I was 15 years old. :rip: In other words, this pissed me off big time. I can’t believe Britney would come for Christina after all the support and love Christina has shown her throughout the years.

I really hope Christina responds back tomorrow. That shit was not cool AT ALL.
supersonicrocket
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

Now that Brit did say stupid things

Can we now do ad hominems?