"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Cruz2318
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 2

VenusAsABoy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:56 am Guys, stop worrying so much about this, this is just gossip and won’t stand the test of time, it will disappear soon.. and it’s all fabrications.

I left a comment on her last IG post : 🔥 🔥 🔥 QUEEN 🔥

Dropping love is better than engaging in fights
I would usually agree but FUCK THAT. Queen out here minding her own business, promoting her latest work and then gets thrown under the bus by someone she has literally stood up for in interviews over the last 10 years and even wrote a novel of a tweet for back in June. She can never just have a moment and I’m over taking the high road. 20 years into her career and still being made out to be a “jealous” villain. NOT TODAY.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

Norgito wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:59 am Nothing to worry about yall, rational people are supporting Xtina and the media is aware of the support Xtina gave her few months ago.

Free promo for Xtina looking wonderful while they use terrible pics of Britney

does she have any pic from these days that looks decent tbh?
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

pato wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:01 am
Norgito wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:59 am Nothing to worry about yall, rational people are supporting Xtina and the media is aware of the support Xtina gave her few months ago.

Free promo for Xtina looking wonderful while they use terrible pics of Britney

does she have any pic from these days that looks decent tbh?
No.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

VenusAsABoy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:56 am Guys, stop worrying so much about this, this is just gossip and won’t stand the test of time, it will disappear soon.. and it’s all fabrications.

sis, this is not gossip. shitney said this sadly. what a thing to forget tbh. let's see what happens next. xtina is smart.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 21

Yummy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:59 am
Xtinoacer wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:52 am Question,

Why is Gaga getting dragged here? Is it because she jumped in the freebritney bandwagon late and she’s getting praise from Britney or is it because she specifically addressed Xtina not saying something?
Sorry, trying to understand, I’m not defending Gaga by any means, I actually don’t like her music or persona
Because it can't be coincidence. Just think about the probability of rat faced cunt thanking Brittleknee on insta right after Brittleknee shading X.
Oh I didn’t know she did that. Tasteless but what’s new?
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 7

it would not surprise me if Caca is the one manipulating Britney. She has a movie with Birtney's BF coming out soon and will soon share the same manager?
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Xtinoacer wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:03 am
Yummy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:59 am
Xtinoacer wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:52 am Question,

Why is Gaga getting dragged here? Is it because she jumped in the freebritney bandwagon late and she’s getting praise from Britney or is it because she specifically addressed Xtina not saying something?
Sorry, trying to understand, I’m not defending Gaga by any means, I actually don’t like her music or persona
Because it can't be coincidence. Just think about the probability of rat faced cunt thanking Brittleknee on insta right after Brittleknee shading X.
Oh I didn’t know she did that. Tasteless but what’s new?
Exactly.

This feels like a calculated movement on part of Britney.

She's trying to piggyback on Christina, pretty much like Gagster.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 24

Cruz2318 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:00 am

I would usually agree but FUCK THAT. Queen out here minding her own business, promoting her latest work and then gets thrown under the bus by someone she has literally stood up for in interviews over the last 10 years and even wrote a novel of a tweet for back in June. She can never just have a moment and I’m over taking the high road. 20 years into her career and still being made out to be a “jealous” villain. NOT TODAY.
👍🏿 i saw one post about xtina being jealous. OF WHAT? The bitch just got a phone. Xtina has been living her life while she's been in her house for 13 years.
adamx
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 15

Saw some random person on Twitter say X has been in and out of rehab and had 2 failed marriages in 9 years. Like 7 people liked it. I replied “Christina Aguilera has never been to rehab. She has been married once.” Probably won’t get a single like.

I know rationally that none of this is worth it (online back and forth) but damn why does it seem that the story refuses to turn in her favor even a little bit, since like 2008?

But I do know that it’s fuck Britney and Gaga forever now.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

H2o wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:28 pm

Opportunistic Gaga responds minutes later

wtf
Britney is being used again.

This time by a fame hungry monster, a fame hungry manager, and a fame hungry bottom.

Oh well. Justice has been served.

Gags makes her father look like a saint.

IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

Solidlink wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:04 am it would not surprise me if Caca is the one manipulating Britney. She has a movie with Birtney's BF coming out soon and will soon share the same manager?
Ok that makes sense, this is definitely britney and her boyfriend and caca and her manager behind this.
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 21

Lol can we make #fuckbritney a hashtag trending
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

JPI0414 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:11 am Lol can we make #fuckbritney a hashtag trending
She doesn't deserve that.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Report Britney's story, and block her.

If sufficient people do it, she might get a strike.

Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Fuck that Brittleknee being used and mentally ill that shit!!!
She's free now and 40. She has full responsiblity of what she said on insta story where GP all over the world can see, which made Xtina look bad .
Last edited by Yummy on Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

reading shitney vs xtina when young/reading shitney vs xtina now
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Erotica wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:59 am Give her a month and she'll end up back in a loony bin, tbh. I feel like the world will see why she needed conservatorship.
She really has got a mental problem.

She's clearly deranged.

Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

adamx wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:05 am Saw some random person on Twitter say X has been in and out of rehab and had 2 failed marriages in 9 years. Like 7 people liked it. I replied “Christina Aguilera has never been to rehab. She has been married once.” Probably won’t get a single like.

I know rationally that none of this is worth it (online back and forth) but damn why does it seem that the story refuses to turn in her favor even a little bit, since like 2008?

But I do know that it’s fuck Britney and Gaga forever now.
That part. Never forgot what they did to X and will never forget this either. Karma's a bitch baby
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 25

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:11 am
JPI0414 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:11 am Lol can we make #fuckbritney a hashtag trending
She doesn't deserve that.
I disagree, since today Methney is just another troll and hater and bully
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

I will never support her or her music.

I hope she finds peace. Be careful ma'am, you reap what you saw.

Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

Daily Mail readers are siding with Xtina
What a rare sight to see

Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
BabyJaneM
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

Do you think Christina will answer?
I can see this being on every talk show on Monday
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 11

Xtina respond:

“I had hoped that Britney was in a better place now than the last time I saw her” “It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain. It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers.”

London.
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 4

Trash. Prime example of why she was in a conservator ship in the first place.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

I just love how everyone is supposed to drop everything for that trailer trash like she’s the only one who faced hardships. Christina had a rough childhood, the LAPD was even after her in 2011 when they conveniently arrested her and Matt and claimed Matt was over the alcohol limit when he wasn’t which got the charges dropped. Where was Britney then?
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

Stay alert and defend Xtina, The Latinos wont let those trash ruin our Latin Era.
BabyJaneM
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

Positive note:

Somos Nada

iTunes (5x #1):
#1 Colombia
#1 Costa Rica
#1 Ecuador
#1 Mexico
#1 Spain
#2 Argentina
#2 Chile
#2 Peru
#2 Philippines
#3 Brazil
#3 Panama
#4 Dominican Republic
#7 Singapore
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Someone put Brittlknee and Ratga's faces on 💩.
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

Fuck Gaga and Britney!!! Two ugly snakes!!!! I am FURIOUS
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:23 am I just love how everyone is supposed to drop everything for that trailer trash like she’s the only one who faced hardships. Christina had a rough childhood, the LAPD was even after her in 2011 when they conveniently arrested her and Matt and claimed Matt was over the alcohol limit when he wasn’t which got the charges dropped. Where was Britney then?
busy swallowing pills babe