LadyLand festival, Sept. 11th | "See you Saturday 💋"

Moments to remember...
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 65

Cruz2318 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:54 pm Did anyone see Ettienes new post? He posted about Ladyland and someone in the comments asked if these were hints of the new look for the new era and he responded with “No no, she’s cooking something epic and fresh for y’all”

We will see about that 👀

Well she can change everything, but hopefully not her epic long bleach blonde hair. :love: :love: :love: :love:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
xtoni
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 2

Cruz2318 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:54 pm Did anyone see Ettienes new post? He posted about Ladyland and someone in the comments asked if these were hints of the new look for the new era and he responded with “No no, she’s cooking something epic and fresh for y’all”

We will see about that 👀

When she goes bald for the era
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 19

We will see about that 👀

something epic and fresh sounds like Moonlight Bloom
YASS
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina

christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Sapphire wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:28 pm
This guy must be soooooooooo lucky!!! :cry: :cry: :love: :love:
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 17

Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

Nothing better than go to see her with another Fighters. I went with @X-mael & @Olmean we were in the very first line waiting for her impatiently, I couldn't believe how close we were to her, she is sooooo soooo Beautiful, and her skin looks soooo amazing. I felt blessed to be honest, It was my first time seeing her, and I've been a fan of hers since 1998.

I recorded everything, everything lmaooo, It was a lil bit challenging because, I was seeing her, and then recording at the same time without being aware about what I was recording lmao, But I think I still have some good videos of that day. I screamed, cried, sang, like you have no idea.

PS: I was soooo thirsty that I even asked to one of the bodyguards for a bottle of water, I didn't want to move lmao I was like literally at the front in the middle.
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

dinvy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:36 am
janvinron wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:33 am
Rum+Vodka wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:31 am WTF is with this crowd's vibe?? So off
They're screaming at every opportunity. What's off?
I'm watching some further back vids on ig and they seem fine. But if they're watching madam xtina and xmael on ig, you can't really hear the crowd so might be awkward?
I think I have an explanation for that, @X-Mael was in the first line, we were right in front of the stage, so even if we were screaming, Vibing and singing our voices couldn't be heard, we had the speakers right in front of us lmao. I sang (screamed) throughout the whole concert and even in my own videos I wasn't able to hear myself, and thank god because I was sooo out of tune lmao.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Desnudate wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:06 am Nothing better than go to see her with another Fighters. I went with @X-mael & @Olmean we were in the very first line waiting for her impatiently, I couldn't believe how close we were to her, she is sooooo soooo Beautiful, and her skin looks soooo amazing. I felt blessed to be honest, It was my first time seeing her, and I've been a fan of hers since 1998.

I recorded everything, everything lmaooo, It was a lil bit challenging because, I was seeing her, and then recording at the same time without being aware about what I was recording lmao, But I think I still have some good videos of that day. I screamed, cried, sang, like you have no idea.

PS: I was soooo thirsty that I even asked to one of the bodyguards for a bottle of water, I didn't want to move lmao I was like literally at the front in the middle.
Jealous and also really proud of you,OMG!!!! :cry: :love: :cry: :love: :omg: :omg:
I think it was the greatest experience ever in your life and what I have heard I think no one can really describe her beauty and sexiness because it's sooo overwhelming right? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Your videos are sooo amazing and in such a great quality!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Can you upload the whole concert to YT? :cry: :tellmemore: :susp: It would be really nice , so please do it, there are only Videos in a bad Quality from the Concert til now..... :what: :eyeroll:
Did you get a bottle of water from her bodyguard? :D
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

But I think it's also a bit strange that no one said anything about her extremely beautiful hair for the LadyLand Concert, btw Queen wore 25 inches extensions for her beauty goals insta pic. :love: :love: :love: :love:
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

christinalover wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:25 pm
Jealous and also really proud of you,OMG!!!! :cry: :love: :cry: :love: :omg: :omg:
I think it was the greatest experience ever in your life and what I have heard I think no one can really describe her beauty and sexiness because it's sooo overwhelming right? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Your videos are sooo amazing and in such a great quality!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Can you upload the whole concert to YT? :cry: :tellmemore: :susp: It would be really nice , so please do it, there are only Videos in a bad Quality from the Concert til now..... :what: :eyeroll:
Yeeees I got the water lmaoooo :P , I'm uploading the videos, here you can check part #1!

-
Part #2
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Desnudate wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:48 am
christinalover wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:25 pm
Yeeees I got the water lmaoooo :P , I'm uploading the videos, here you can check part #1!

-
Part #2
Thank you sooooooo damn much, you make me such a happy guy for the weekend. The Quality of your Videos is incredible and OMG you are soooooo close to here. :cry: :cry: :love: :love:
I will create a new thread!!!
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina

Well stay tuned because you might just get a chance to see her incredible performance again…

ANOM mic technical difficulty is here to stay
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 16

Sapphire wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:38 pm

Well stay tuned because you might just get a chance to see her incredible performance again…

...or not. :rip: The post was deleted?
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina

janvinron wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:52 pm

idk why it's not embed @dinvy

it's still there

dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 50

I think the age restriction on the acct disables embeds
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina

janvinron wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:52 pm

jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 1

make a new post. that's pretty cool. I'll move this to archives.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough