[RUMOR] CA.com's new look! New songs Pa Mis Muchachas and Santo Santo

Moments to remember...
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 25

The hate towards Accelerate really makes your total lack of taste come through.
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 39

BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:14 pm
VenusAsABoy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:28 pm
BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:10 pm

:ziggy: why?
Don’t act like you don’t know! Your shading Accelerate! I won’t have it, it’s one of her best singles!

Come on, hand it over or apologize and admit you like Godccelarate
Uninspired, unoriginal, no vocals, I don’t stan that trash. Worst buzz single ever.
It's like people are listening to two different songs with Accelerate. I don't understand how it's unoriginal and uninspired when it sounds fresher than most of these try-hard putas in 2021.
DIRRTY
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

You guys need a new thread ACCELERHATE
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 33

Atrapadobaby wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:42 am

Don’t act like you don’t know! Your shading Accelerate! I won’t have it, it’s one of her best singles!

Uninspired, unoriginal, no vocals, I don’t stan that trash. Worst buzz single ever.
It's like people are listening to two different songs with Accelerate. I don't understand how it's unoriginal and uninspired when it sounds fresher than most of these try-hard putas in 2021.
Accelerate was a wasted hit, the song is innovative and fresh but the video killed it, I’d say it’s the worst video of her career.
Janelle
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

Asselerate still gets me tessalating tbh.
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 8

I’m mad that her team is not promoting her enough.
They only changed the website, as if anybody besides her fans is checking it… ffs.
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 10

OT. When was this??

Narf
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:10 pm

:ziggy: why?

Sounds like you are talking about Your body :? .
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

Imagine thinking Accelerate is "uninspired and unoriginal" when it's one of the weirdest sounding singles ever, and not only for Xtina.

It's still a masterpiece and it was actually really ahead of its time. I'm sure people will revisit it one day and realize it was actually amazing.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 18

Oo nga, at dito mismo sa board na ito, nung bagong release pa lang ang Accelerate, may mga nagsasabi na too left field yung sound niya.

Actually, napaka flawless ng production niya. Yung mga friends ko na hindi mahilig sa pop ay biglang nakinig sa isang Christina Aguilera song.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

janvinron wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:54 am Oo nga, at dito mismo sa board na ito, nung bagong release pa lang ang Accelerate, may mga nagsasabi na too left field yung sound niya.

Actually, napaka flawless ng production niya. Yung mga friends ko na hindi mahilig sa pop ay biglang nakinig sa isang Christina Aguilera song.
Are you Filipino?
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 18

KevinKardashian wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:34 am
janvinron wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:54 am Oo nga, at dito mismo sa board na ito, nung bagong release pa lang ang Accelerate, may mga nagsasabi na too left field yung sound niya.

Are you Filipino?
Yup.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

Pretty Boy wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:31 am OT. When was this??

I think it's photoshopped....
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 39

christinalover wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:37 am

Nah it's from a radio station concert in 01, but I think they were just goofin and not singing.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

Atrapadobaby wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:32 am
christinalover wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:37 am

Nah it's from a radio station concert in 01, but I think they were just goofin and not singing.
You are right, Queen was there with Brian McKnight, but I'm not sure if it is 2000 or 2001 and I only found a short fragment from the concert... :susp: :love: :love:
https://xtinapictures.com/displayimage. ... play_media
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 51

tzuka wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:21 am I’m mad that her team is not promoting her enough.
They only changed the website, as if anybody besides her fans is checking it… ffs.
What would they be promoting? She hasn’t officially announced anything yet. You’re all going off of rumors. Lol
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:53 pm
BrianBdizzle wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:14 am Oh my I didn’t even think about the ballads…they’re gonna be absolutely stunning.

I’m still constantly listening to Contigo En La Distancia from the Hollywood Bowl. She shut it down on night 2.
This.

This is what I’m mostly waiting for. These songs are cute and wish her all the success in the world with them but they’re not the reason why I stan her. She’s never been that great with her up tempos anyway. Her ballads on the other hand, she’s the best balladeer since Whitney Houston.

I just hope her pronunciation is at least HTGDT level and not El Mejor Guerrero.
Yup.
A reggaeton bop will be cool for a season, if it's a hit it will be great, but a powerful ballad can be eternal.

It's no freaking coincidence that Christina's most viewed video is Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti. That's pretty much an anthem for her in the Spanish speaking world, it's her Spanish Beautiful (and she hasn't performed that song nowhere nearly the amount of times she has performed any of her English singles).

So a good ballad alone can solidify Christina's seat on the Latin Pop throne room.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 103

tzuka wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:21 am I’m mad that her team is not promoting her enough.
http://aguilera.red/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... 58740ed34c
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 103

Sis, the only announcement was in her official page with a spanish "coming soon". They can't say much until some days before the promo/release. If you pay attention to the rumours that have been said, nothing is officialy known yet. One of the girls from the first single doesn't even follow xtina on instagram lol. Wait some days...
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 35

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:18 am
What would they be promoting? She hasn’t officially announced anything yet. You’re all going off of rumors. Lol
Is he really mad that Christina and her team are not promoting leaked songs before their official release?

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Jenna
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

Why? It's not as if she made an official announcement to launch the era.

idk why y'all took the website to mean anything other than "be patient." Why prematurely leak anything when we know nothing?
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 17

Jenna wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:39 pm
Why? It's not as if she made an official announcement to launch the era.

idk why y'all took the website to mean anything other than "be patient." Why prematurely leak anything when we know nothing?
Yeah, the website holder page just cleaned up a bunch of old show dates in Vegas and Fall in Line promo. I’m hopeful for the Oct 22nd date, but even that is only rumoured.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

Everyone knows the ballads are her bread and butter. Hoping to find some other bops, even midtempos.
LaurelHeights
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 29

Leon wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:54 pm Everyone knows the ballads are her bread and butter. Hoping to find some other bops, even midtempos.
A Spanglish ballad and a bop simultaneously woulda be cute .
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 8

pato wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:21 am
http://aguilera.red/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... 58740ed34c
Not really impressive 👹
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 21

Can’t believe we still haven’t heard anything from her or her team.

Actually, I can.
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 12

Well, the last time they updated Christina's website, it took at least two months to have news.
A good idea would have been to upload videos of her songs in Spanish, But in 2021 versions.
I think the hype starts this week or next.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 2

The surprise here it is! tactic does annoy me as a Xtina fan. I think a build up and nice slow roll out would work better for her, or at least us fans. But we shall see. Waiting impatiently. Sigh.
Soldeinvierno
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

Xtripped wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:48 am
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:33 am
Xtopher wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:07 am

No shade... Can you post some of these songs with "deep reggaeton lyrics", I'm wildly curious to hear them.
If you have to ask me, then that means you are not a fan of the genre. Any song that I post, you and others are just gonna tear apart. But not every reggaeton song is about fucking and perreo and being a bad bitch. And the ones that are are usually constructed better. Like I said, Santo sounds like it was Google translated. On top of that, the genre has shifted to more of a latin trap type of sound.
I get your feelings sis, both songs (lyrics and beats) are basic af and not in a good way, the chorus are weak and not catchy. Reggaeton is more complex than a beat.

These songs were released today and sound well produced, now compare this to Santo...

I honestly prefer Santo Santo 🤷🏾‍♀️
PS0202
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Isn't Adele coming out with new music around the corner? They are probably waiting for that to settle in and for Xtina to get a cover etc and all the media press when they start pushing her. It would make no sense to launch X right now in height of Adele promo. Give them time. What's the rush?