[RUMOR] CA.com's new look! New songs Pa Mis Muchachas and Santo Santo

Moments to remember...
Jenna
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

Creationist wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:13 am Tbh i stopped caring when i met her team and just learned how she manages her business.
She literally asked Etienne which song she should open her vegas show and he told her go with the most views on youtube.... so she went with Your body.
It is not like she heard our requests or her management cares about us so you people should stop overreaching.
Am not saying it is wrong what she asked Etienne but to be totally delusional for 10 years about your body and your fans have been dying to see you perform it is pure mess.

Also when I told Etienne that her fans have Little dreamer as her fav song unreleased and he was actually surprised about it as he never knew the song. I later explained that it is an Itune Exclusive and i showed him my tattoo on my back he was shocked the song exists. He told me ill tell her this is her fans fav song ( I generalized yes :cry: haha ) but 1 year later she releases Little Dreamer and she does all this fuzz about it on Instagram that she listened to her fans. It was all based on what i told him. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

I also asked Etienne do you know there is a forum for her and are u or her team active on it? He said no what is this? we don't know. I was curious to know if they were reading posts or listening to her fans on the forum and i even showed him the forum back then ( i think it was xtina.red)

What i am trying to say is that stop overanalyzing or overthinking that she is studying her next step or marketing strategy or her social posts... She and her team are so fucking random and they know nothing.
Just enjoy the new music, do not compare her to other artists marketing strategies or her charting capabilities... She and her team are so chill and she only has Etienne catching up on her social media and her charting! lol

Enjoy the fucking music and just pass if you don't like because she literally gives zero fucks about all of this drama you guys are creating.
I believe you and agree with some of your points, but you have to know that Little Dreamer is not really a fan favorite. Her fans are just curious about the meaning behind the lyrics.

It would be much easier for her team to track fan activity if we weren't jumping from forum to forum every few years.

As an aside, like I mentioned on Twitter (not sure how many people here follow me on there), Christina is not motivated to work harder when her plans are derailed by leaks.
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:33 am
Xtopher wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:07 am
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:56 pm

There’s actually a lot of reggaeton out there with deep lyrics. Some of you don’t know wtf you’re talking about and are basing your knowledge on Latin music on a song you’ve heard here and there. Santo sounds like it would’ve been a hit in 2019. It’s 2021 and the sound of reggaeton has shifted.

But like I said, I’m here for Queen. I’m going to support, stream and buy regardless. I just hope there’s better material. All of you with the thumbs down reacts can kiss my ass. I said what the fuck I said. Stay mad. Being an Xtina stan doesn’t mean I have to blindly love everything she releases.
No shade... Can you post some of these songs with "deep reggaeton lyrics", I'm wildly curious to hear them.
If you have to ask me, then that means you are not a fan of the genre. Any song that I post, you and others are just gonna tear apart. But not every reggaeton song is about fucking and perreo and being a bad bitch. And the ones that are are usually constructed better. Like I said, Santo sounds like it was Google translated. On top of that, the genre has shifted to more of a latin trap type of sound.
You're absolutely right, I'm not a fan of the genre cuz of how vapid and lame the lyrics are ... But I'm asking you to show me ones that aren't since you say they're out there. It's all I'm asking, Just 2-3 songs since you already know them just hook me up with them.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

Whew all these essays :ziggy:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 51

supersonic wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:11 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:27 am
supersonic wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:47 am This is why we get nothing and things always change. Her fans are her worse critics. I personally love both songs, I'm latino born and raised so even if the songs sound "outdated" to some, I'm still really excited to hear her do these sounds. I am also sure she's not releasing a full album of the same type of songs. We know she's teasing sounds because "there was so much material," so I would calm down and let her do her thing. If you don't like the songs, just don't comment and move it along, leave the rest of us that are excited to enjoy it.
Xtina doesn’t give a fuck about this forum and I also said I’m excited for the new music and she is getting my coins and streams regardless. You all just want every single comment to be 100% stanning. People are entitled not to feel it as much. In the same way you’re telling people to don’t comment and move along if they don’t like the song, you also do not have to comment and move along if you don’t like someone’s opinion on it.
You're totally right but there are also ways of expressing yourself without necessarily bringing everyone's mood down with you. Wouldn't comment if it wasn't getting annoying to read. You don't have to like all of her stuff, but let's also be real, this forum is for stans, so...

Also this comment wasn't directed at you particularly but in general. It's always the same vibes. Be nice if we could just unite for once or at least be constructive?
How did I bring anyone’s mood down? And how was it not constructive? I didn’t say I hated the songs. I said I wasn’t feeling them and gave my opinions as to why while still saying I’m excited and will support. I am just saying that I PERSONALLY don’t feel like these songs will make an impact but I would be more than happy to be proven wrong. I don’t care if they do or not as long as new music is coming and I’m sure Xtina isn’t worried about charts either. Lol
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Jimmy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:14 pm Someone: I have my opinion, I have a right to have my opinion

Someone Else Disagrees with Someone’s Opinion

Someone: Quotes each and everyone of those disagreeing with his opinion and argues theirs
If they’re addressing me and calling me a hater or invalidating my thoughts, absolutely. I’m not trying to have anyone agree with me. :lips:

Half the people in an uproar about what I said will be the same ones to turn on X in about a month or so and call these songs trash if they don’t do as well as they want it to or if Xtina doesn’t promote. Like how they did with all of Lotus and Accelerate. :fan:
Jenna
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:39 pm
Jimmy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:14 pm Someone: I have my opinion, I have a right to have my opinion

Someone: Quotes each and everyone of those disagreeing with his opinion and argues theirs
If they’re addressing me and calling me a hater or invalidating my thoughts, absolutely. I’m not trying to have anyone agree with me. :lips:

Half the people in an uproar about what I said will be the same ones to turn on X in about a month or so and call these songs trash if they don’t do as well as they want it to or if Xtina doesn’t promote. Like how they did with all of Lotus and Accelerate. :fan:
Now Nightmare, you know damn well Lotus and Accelerate are trash, regardless of numbers!
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 39

Jenna wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:44 pm

Now Nightmare, you know damn well Lotus and Accelerate are trash, regardless of numbers!
Accelerate is not trash. It’s just not for everyone. 🤷🏽‍♂️. If you look at the video comments there’s a lot of retroactive love for it. Lotus…well… Lotus
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 24

OMG!! now that you mention it, I have to say, I wasn't one of those. I didn't like accelerate from the very beginning when it got leak, and I tried lmao, And Lotus I think is her worst work!, it doesn't exist for me. Do we have a topic of her music records to discuss? :fan: :fan: :fan:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Xtopher wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:26 pm

No shade... Can you post some of these songs with "deep reggaeton lyrics", I'm wildly curious to hear them.
If you have to ask me, then that means you are not a fan of the genre. Any song that I post, you and others are just gonna tear apart. But not every reggaeton song is about fucking and perreo and being a bad bitch. And the ones that are are usually constructed better. Like I said, Santo sounds like it was Google translated. On top of that, the genre has shifted to more of a latin trap type of sound.
You're absolutely right, I'm not a fan of the genre cuz of how vapid and lame the lyrics are ... But I'm asking you to show me ones that aren't since you say they're out there. It's all I'm asking, Just 2-3 songs since you already know them just hook me up with them.
There are tons of songs out there that are reggaeton that have really good verses. It doesn’t have to be about something deep. I’m not saying Xtina should be singing about the meaning of life over a reggaeton beat. But IN MY OPINION, I don’t think that Santo is structured well as a song and the lyrics are disjointed and sound off. I’m totally for a vapid song about sex in the club or whatever but have flow better. Karol G is a good example of someone who releases sexual music but it’s written well. I also personally feel that the beat of Santo is dated.

I don’t agree with people who say reggaeton can’t be meaningful. These are two recent songs that I personally love lyrically. Coincidentally with Maluma but Natti and Manuel Turizo are both great lyricists and I hope Xtina works with them.

supersonic
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:35 pm
supersonic wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:11 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:27 am

Xtina doesn’t give a fuck about this forum and I also said I’m excited for the new music and she is getting my coins and streams regardless. You all just want every single comment to be 100% stanning. People are entitled not to feel it as much. In the same way you’re telling people to don’t comment and move along if they don’t like the song, you also do not have to comment and move along if you don’t like someone’s opinion on it.
You're totally right but there are also ways of expressing yourself without necessarily bringing everyone's mood down with you. Wouldn't comment if it wasn't getting annoying to read. You don't have to like all of her stuff, but let's also be real, this forum is for stans, so...

Also this comment wasn't directed at you particularly but in general. It's always the same vibes. Be nice if we could just unite for once or at least be constructive?
How did I bring anyone’s mood down? And how was it not constructive? I didn’t say I hated the songs. I said I wasn’t feeling them and gave my opinions as to why while still saying I’m excited and will support. I am just saying that I PERSONALLY don’t feel like these songs will make an impact but I would be more than happy to be proven wrong. I don’t care if they do or not as long as new music is coming and I’m sure Xtina isn’t worried about charts either. Lol
I don't think many of us have high expectations for the charts, to be totally honest. :manshrug: It's just really nice to hear her in spanish again, more so in different styles. Can't wait to see the videos too! I'm sure we'll get some deeper stuff if there's a lot of material.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 25

Bashing Accelerate is now a bannable offense.

And also, a sin on all Religions.

NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

That’s not what everyone was saying when they leaked
thevoice
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Lmao this place never changes.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

MaCK. wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:32 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:20 am
Atrapadobaby wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:10 am

Maybe Christina’s voice would make this more interesting
Xtina’s voice makes everything more interesting
Based on your knowledge of the genre, which song of the 2 do u think has a better chance of having an impact?
Despite how I feel, I think Santo has a better chance. PMM is a little out there for radio I think.

These are both album tracks tbh. If I were her, I would have released a Spanglish track as the first single featuring a huge Latin artist. So that it can be sent to both Latin and English stations and create a big buzz for her Spanish music. And then, release spanish material. But what do I know? I’m just a hater after all lol

I’m really curious to hear what she did with Rosalia. I’m sure that’s gonna be so good.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 8

Creationist wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:13 am Tbh i stopped caring when i met her team and just learned how she manages her business.
She literally asked Etienne which song she should open her vegas show and he told her go with the most views on youtube.... so she went with Your body.
It is not like she heard our requests or her management cares about us so you people should stop overreaching.
Am not saying it is wrong what she asked Etienne but to be totally delusional for 10 years about your body and your fans have been dying to see you perform it is pure mess.

Also when I told Etienne that her fans have Little dreamer as her fav song unreleased and he was actually surprised about it as he never knew the song. I later explained that it is an Itune Exclusive and i showed him my tattoo on my back he was shocked the song exists. He told me ill tell her this is her fans fav song ( I generalized yes :cry: haha ) but 1 year later she releases Little Dreamer and she does all this fuzz about it on Instagram that she listened to her fans. It was all based on what i told him. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

I also asked Etienne do you know there is a forum for her and are u or her team active on it? He said no what is this? we don't know. I was curious to know if they were reading posts or listening to her fans on the forum and i even showed him the forum back then ( i think it was xtina.red)

What i am trying to say is that stop overanalyzing or overthinking that she is studying her next step or marketing strategy or her social posts... She and her team are so fucking random and they know nothing.
Just enjoy the new music, do not compare her to other artists marketing strategies or her charting capabilities... She and her team are so chill and she only has Etienne catching up on her social media and her charting! lol

Enjoy the fucking music and just pass if you don't like because she literally gives zero fucks about all of this drama you guys are creating.
So she literally doesn’t give a fuck about her career and music? 😂
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 28

unbridled wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:49 am
SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:20 am

Cambia El Paso by J.Lo and Yo x Ti, Tu x Mi by ROSALIA are good examples.

good examples…of flops
:cackle:
Nznkskdjsjbbd
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 28

Not “Amor EN COMA” being a deep song with a serious meaning :rip:

NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:08 pm Not “Amor EN COMA” being a deep song with a serious meaning :rip:

As deep as your hole estupida :arrow:
Chemical_univision
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Escuche las dos canciones y están buenas, creo pueden llegar a ser hit moderados, al menos en latinoamerica, con buena promo... le puede ir bien.

Ahora, su español no esta tan bueno con en "Mi Reflejo", ahora se le nota cierto acento... aún así, su pronunciación esta mejor que Selena Gomez, Beyonce, J.lo, etc....
M
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 6

I need more sugar and spice in here, I need more drama, more fights and more analysts on marketing the Christina Aguilera brand. Is there a Sylvia The Psychic out there well? We need one that fits the job description of predicting how much of a flop or how much of smash Wagyu Sando and Peppa Pigsa Muchachas will be! Let's go!
Almost gone.
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I played the song to some friends non fans and they loved both. 😎

Edit: Omg I miss my cock Im a fish now.
Jenna
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:55 pm

It's what I was saying :roll:
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Jenna wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:12 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:55 pm

It's what I was saying :roll:
What are you talking about?? Accelerate is gold.
London.
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 3

MaCK. wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:56 am Mostly everybody loves the songs... :ziggy:
You don’t love it friend? You’ve heard it? I haven’t yet. :shook:
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:35 am
Desnudate wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:58 am

LMAOOOO I'm dying at this! :fan: :fan: :fan:

I mean everyone is free to give their opinions, not everyone has to like the songs, isn't a sin, however there's a lot of people who like the songs and aren't even fans.

Still being funny how some people here are saying that Santo sounds outdated, when you have trendy songs like Pepas by Farruko or In da get by J Balvin, songs that have a mix of reggaeton with electronic music like from the 90's, like Bitch please! Today is all about going viral and trendy on social media/tik tok, it doesnt matter what music you are dropping, there are even artists who have released songs a couple of years ago and now they are just "trend" due to tik tok.

Santo's sound isn't that far from songs like Chantaje by Shakira (2016), Mayores by Becky G (2017), R.I.P by Sofia Reyes feat. Rita Ora & Anitta (2019), Que rico fuera bye Ricky Martin (2021), or Mojito by Thalia (2021)
Then hopefully I will be proven wrong and Santo will slay. Let’s see. Most of the songs you listed are written better.

Regardless, I said what I said and I stand by it. You can all be as mad as you want about my opinion. How I feel isn’t keeping your from enjoying the songs.
You’re obviously an iconic member here and it just dampens the excitement when you’re roasting her new music tbh.

I listen to reggaeton and I disagree with your opinion. I also think you’re being harsh. Just saying.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 24

Christian wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:17 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:35 am
Desnudate wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:58 am

LMAOOOO I'm dying at this! :fan: :fan: :fan:

I mean everyone is free to give their opinions, not everyone has to like the songs, isn't a sin, however there's a lot of people who like the songs and aren't even fans.

Still being funny how some people here are saying that Santo sounds outdated, when you have trendy songs like Pepas by Farruko or In da get by J Balvin, songs that have a mix of reggaeton with electronic music like from the 90's, like Bitch please! Today is all about going viral and trendy on social media/tik tok, it doesnt matter what music you are dropping, there are even artists who have released songs a couple of years ago and now they are just "trend" due to tik tok.

Santo's sound isn't that far from songs like Chantaje by Shakira (2016), Mayores by Becky G (2017), R.I.P by Sofia Reyes feat. Rita Ora & Anitta (2019), Que rico fuera bye Ricky Martin (2021), or Mojito by Thalia (2021)
Then hopefully I will be proven wrong and Santo will slay. Let’s see. Most of the songs you listed are written better.

Regardless, I said what I said and I stand by it. You can all be as mad as you want about my opinion. How I feel isn’t keeping your from enjoying the songs.
You’re obviously an iconic member here and it just dampens the excitement when you’re roasting her new music tbh.

I listen to reggaeton and I disagree with your opinion. I also think you’re being harsh. Just saying.

Nightgown is gonna jack off to this for a few nights I bet
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 21

unbridled wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:49 am
SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:20 am

Cambia El Paso by J.Lo and Yo x Ti, Tu x Mi by ROSALIA are good examples.

good examples…of top notch productions.
Agreed.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 21

BrianBdizzle wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:14 am Oh my I didn’t even think about the ballads…they’re gonna be absolutely stunning.

I’m still constantly listening to Contigo En La Distancia from the Hollywood Bowl. She shut it down on night 2.
This.

This is what I’m mostly waiting for. These songs are cute and wish her all the success in the world with them but they’re not the reason why I stan her. She’s never been that great with her up tempos anyway. Her ballads on the other hand, she’s the best balladeer since Whitney Houston.

I just hope her pronunciation is at least HTGDT level and not El Mejor Guerrero.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

I do agree that Nightmare has an incredible influence over the board and is probably the most iconic member and that his harsh rebuff of the new material makes us less iconic members question if we like it or not.
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 39

SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:53 pm
BrianBdizzle wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:14 am Oh my I didn’t even think about the ballads…they’re gonna be absolutely stunning.

I’m still constantly listening to Contigo En La Distancia from the Hollywood Bowl. She shut it down on night 2.
This.

This is what I’m mostly waiting for. These songs are cute and wish her all the success in the world with them but they’re not the reason why I stan her. She’s never been that great with her up tempos anyway. Her ballads on the other hand, she’s the best balladeer since Whitney Houston.

I just hope her pronunciation is at least HTGDT level and not El Mejor Guerrero.
Banned for Dirrty slander.