Christina performing at Hollywood Bowl this summer!

Moments to remember...
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

PS0202 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:16 am I knew she would've come and destroyed on the 2nd night once her nerves settled in from the 1st show, BUT GOT DAMNN! These 2nd night clips are amazing!!! and the emoting this woman does is unlike any other female artist out there. She is really a gem and literally, I am floored at these clips from night 2. Xtina really knows how to speak to the crowd like the greats Whitney, Celine, Etta, etc so much soul, passion, body language, emotion. Hats off to you Xtina. Also, you can tell she's restraining herself from hitting notes if she feels she can't do it at that moment to make the performance a solid one by finding new ways to add flare around that note. Very smart! Really love what she's been doing and continuing to heal and grow her voice, her artistry!
I agree!
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Glad to see ari stanning again :cupid:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 41

xtoni wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:49 am
NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:43 am
Sapphire wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:29 am
And “her gay friends” somehow took me out lol. Why can’t they just be her friends lol.
I think it’s a joke cause that’s her husband
Looks like Ariana as a trans man.
desnudate_czr
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 11

Supernova. wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:25 am Did she sing contigo? I can’t find it anywhere
Yes she did, I recorded some of it. It was beautiful
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 39

Tiffany Haddish was there also last night.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 34

Backstage pic of Beauty Queen with Shelly Peiken. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I will post and write something more in 5 hours. :love: :love: ;)
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 41

christinalover wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:10 pm Backstage pic of Beauty Queen with Shelly Peiken. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

This is the WAGW songwriter lol. Nvm, I see you changed it from a fan to Shelly lol.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 29

christinalover wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:10 pm Backstage pic of Beauty Queen with Shelly Peiken. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

LMFAO! Bitch, she wrote What a girl wants!
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 21

It’s amazing that some of the songwriters of her classics were in attendance. That’s a great look.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 5

Caviar wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:12 pm Anyone have the streaming links?
Awww I was in section D! Where were u?
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 18

Let me tell you the love was real night 1 too. Everyone was shook. It was my friends first concert and I’m his own words, “Beyoncé could never!” She is the vocalist of a generation for a reason. Although we poke fun at her singing it to death, hearing her sing Beautiful is indescribable and makes me cry like that 13 year old closeted gay hearing it for the first time. 😢 Also, as if there were any doubt about it, Lady Marmalade is HER song (I’m sorry Patti.)
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 12

Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 38

Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 29

Christina followed Ariana back on Instagram
Giftence
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 11

X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 22

Giftence wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:22 pm
I loveeeee how this piece look! Make such a powerful gown! 👑
Cruz2318
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 8

Good morning! Ok, where do I start? If you saw my post from two days ago I was being a negative Nancy about this show. I was so excited until information about night one started trickling in and people were saying it was the Billionaires set list with “At Last” thrown in. I’m like, I am NOT driving in from Vegas, calling off work, getting a swanky ass hotel room, for basically what I already saw at the Virgin Hotel opening last month. Boohoo.
Girls. Let me tell you. First of all the Hollywood Bowl is a magnificent outdoor venue. I had never been before but it is beautiful. I sat next to a woman who was with her kid (who wouldn’t stop talking in the beginning, but also made me chuckle because when Xtina came out she said “Wow, she needs a haircut). There was a group of girls my age next to them, and a few older black women behind me. Also this dick who kept yelling “DUDAMEL” during every song break. Like bitch you saw who was on the marquee right? Anyway…
Show started and she began with “At Last” and I cried. She looked like a million dollar sparkling old Hollywood diamond up there singing one of her favorite classics and the emotions took over. With every run/melisma the women behind me kept saying “Mhmmmm girl” “Ok now” “Ok Child”
The girls next to me had these stank faces on while bobbing their heads haha. It was such a moment to see our girl be recognized like that. We know how special she is but when the GP gets stunned by her, it just makes my heart happy. Her voice! Idk if she’s been taking lessons and working with a coach but I’ll tell you what, she has LEARNED what her voice can do nowadays and what it can’t. As a long time Stan there were little moments I pointed out where she thought about doing something she would have done in past performances but either knew it didn’t fit the song at the moment or she just knew it wasn’t gonna come out right and better to not. Her phrasing was immaculate, her tongue was relaxed, she didn’t have that heavy throaty froggy sound that we’ve grown accustomed to hearing. She took her time with the songs and with the Lyrics. You could tell she felt so much emotion during “Maria” and “Twice.” The low notes were there, her ANOM belt was fuller than it has been in years. CELD was such a moment and everyone around me was shocked she could sing in Spanish lol. Even the “DUDAMEL” yelling guy stated clapping when she was done and his girlfriend said “Well damn.”
Yes was it the billionaires set list, sure, but something about the venue, the crowd recognizing the songs and jumping to their feet, just made it not so ordinary.
When “beautiful” was the encore I heard the lady sitting behind the group of girls say “Oh this song, what’s it called?” The one girl in front turns around and says “This song is called Beautiful and you should know this.” I was like “Oop!”
I don’t know what else to say, it was magnificent and amazing and every other word you can think of. I know as an X fan we are given a taste of something and think “This is the start of something new!!” So I don’t wanna get my hopes up but Christina looks and sounds genuinely happy. Like, she was glowing last night, idk if she got some good D the night before but she is the epitome of happiness right now and I hope that carries over to some great things!

Anyway, thanks for coming to my TED talk 😂
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

More of Ariana stanning

electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

X had a whole new team working on this show, creative direction, stylist, coreography, visuals team, etc. Wonder if they will stick around or if this was just for the Bowl concert.
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

Kitana wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:43 am
Mybrainhurts wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:37 am Apparently Ariana Grande was there
And where is Demi? :what:
Probably couldn’t attend because they don’t have unisex bathrooms…
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

OBSESSED WITH WAGW

rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

Dirrty (Good quality video)

PennyRae
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 10

I feel like she’s gonna record an orchestral studio album. I feel like she enjoyed the sound so much she’ll want a studio recording of it.
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

Cruz2318 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:36 pm Good morning! Ok, where do I start? If you saw my post from two days ago I was being a negative Nancy about this show. I was so excited until information about night one started trickling in and people were saying it was the Billionaires set list with “At Last” thrown in. I’m like, I am NOT driving in from Vegas, calling off work, getting a swanky ass hotel room, for basically what I already saw at the Virgin Hotel opening last month. Boohoo.
Girls. Let me tell you. First of all the Hollywood Bowl is a magnificent outdoor venue. I had never been before but it is beautiful. I sat next to a woman who was with her kid (who wouldn’t stop talking in the beginning, but also made me chuckle because when Xtina came out she said “Wow, she needs a haircut). There was a group of girls my age next to them, and a few older black women behind me. Also this dick who kept yelling “DUDAMEL” during every song break. Like bitch you saw who was on the marquee right? Anyway…
Show started and she began with “At Last” and I cried. She looked like a million dollar sparkling old Hollywood diamond up there singing one of her favorite classics and the emotions took over. With every run/melisma the women behind me kept saying “Mhmmmm girl” “Ok now” “Ok Child”
The girls next to me had these stank faces on while bobbing their heads haha. It was such a moment to see our girl be recognized like that. We know how special she is but when the GP gets stunned by her, it just makes my heart happy. Her voice! Idk if she’s been taking lessons and working with a coach but I’ll tell you what, she has LEARNED what her voice can do nowadays and what it can’t. As a long time Stan there were little moments I pointed out where she thought about doing something she would have done in past performances but either knew it didn’t fit the song at the moment or she just knew it wasn’t gonna come out right and better to not. Her phrasing was immaculate, her tongue was relaxed, she didn’t have that heavy throaty froggy sound that we’ve grown accustomed to hearing. She took her time with the songs and with the Lyrics. You could tell she felt so much emotion during “Maria” and “Twice.” The low notes were there, her ANOM belt was fuller than it has been in years. CELD was such a moment and everyone around me was shocked she could sing in Spanish lol. Even the “DUDAMEL” yelling guy stated clapping when she was done and his girlfriend said “Well damn.”
Yes was it the billionaires set list, sure, but something about the venue, the crowd recognizing the songs and jumping to their feet, just made it not so ordinary.
When “beautiful” was the encore I heard the lady sitting behind the group of girls say “Oh this song, what’s it called?” The one girl in front turns around and says “This song is called Beautiful and you should know this.” I was like “Oop!”
I don’t know what else to say, it was magnificent and amazing and every other word you can think of. I know as an X fan we are given a taste of something and think “This is the start of something new!!” So I don’t wanna get my hopes up but Christina looks and sounds genuinely happy. Like, she was glowing last night, idk if she got some good D the night before but she is the epitome of happiness right now and I hope that carries over to some great things!

Anyway, thanks for coming to my TED talk 😂
Nice!!! Thank you for sharing.
Loved the "Ok now" "Ok Child" lol
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 62

Xben wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:39 pm Dirrty (Good quality video)

Posted...

http://aguilera.red/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... 325be0b039
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
fijiwater
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Get that people are disappointed with the setlist, but I can say that the crowd around me LOVED IT

when the genie in a bottle notes started playing and Christina started singing in that low tone the women around me were SHOOK and started screaming in amazement

My sister kept on asking me to replay the video I took of the giab rendition and she sent it to all her friends too
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Betty Who was there on friday.

Trevor Noah with Minka Kelly on saturday.
https://instagram.com/stories/deuxmoi/2 ... 1806849416
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Christina posted Ariana's point of view in her stories. They been talking y'all. :shook:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 24

Reporting from night 2! I tried avoiding the internets because I wanted to be surprised by lewks and setlists but images of quEn crossed my IG and I saw how beautiful she looked and by Saturday morning I go even more excited than ever to go. The Bowl is an amazing place to watch shows and I was so happy quEn sold out both nights. Many of my LA friends went to the show so Xtine has firmly reintroduced haself to some power gays in the area.

I'm over this set list, tbh, but the songs were meant for a general audience and she slayed those hos. This show is what her Vegas shows should have been like: musicality, elegance, confidence, regality, talent. The friend that I went with said that her favorite part was Xtina's stage presence - she could watch Xtine walk that stage all day, any day and be mesmerized.

My biggest annoyance was that people did not know the words to her songs. Xtine #deserved to have this audience be on their feet the entire time and singing new classics like Twice and Maria at full throat but it was the first time these hos had ever heard these new gems. Lady Marmalade got the place lit the most, tho. One straight man sitting near me was talking to his date and said "wow, her voice is amazing. how does Britney have more hits?" Sir, I wonder the same thing every day.

I love watching Xtina live and I've chased her around the country to different shows but if she doesn't switch up the menu and give us new morsels then I might stay home and catch up with ha via MadameXtina karaoke streams. (My passport is ready for a flight to LATAM for the new Spanish era tho :ziggy: :ziggy: ).

quEn, call me once you start serving Hurt, Birds of Prey and Impossible on stage.
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 36

I'm still gathering peices of my scalp from the Hollywood Bowl site... stay tuned for my full write up soon soon! xo