[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:49 am At this point I’m sure everyone has already learned about Britney’s declaration to the judge. Her situation seems to be another power of the patriarchy dynamic.

As someone who has been her peer and shared a history, and also being so outspoken about feminism, I have found it surprising how she has chosen to remain silent.

Your thoughts?
Already discussed.

Read the thread.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

BaeTine wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:17 pm
Rum+Vodka wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:02 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:36 pm
These stans are doing too much, as usual. That account tweeted that Jaime was seen living in an RV on Britney's property ... that wasn't him and didn't look like him at all.

That @intoxicateknee account needs to be reported too, These stans need to quit taking the wrong people to task. Xtina might've reached out to Britney all kinds of ways over the years. She's private so of course she won't broadcast that.

Since when was Christy a "creative collaborator" with Broccoley?

Since when was Broccoley even "creative" to begin with?

:ziggy:
They collaborated on the MMC and the 2003 VMA performance is a collaboration
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:34 am

These stans are doing too much, as usual. That account tweeted that Jaime was seen living in an RV on Britney's property ... that wasn't him and didn't look like him at all.

That @intoxicateknee account needs to be reported too, These stans need to quit taking the wrong people to task. Xtina might've reached out to Britney all kinds of ways over the years. She's private so of course she won't broadcast that.

Youre a fucking idiot and life will (if it hasn’t already) see that you’re reminded of this. That said, I had the same reaction when I read that Christina was Britney’s creative collaborator. Like when did they ever collaborate? The 2003 VMA thing? If anything, X warned the world of this after their interactions.
A live performance with another artist is a collaboration Mi Ciela.
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 22

Youre a fucking idiot and life will (if it hasn’t already) see that you’re reminded of this. That said, I had the same reaction when I read that Christina was Britney’s creative collaborator. Like when did they ever collaborate? The 2003 VMA thing? If anything, X warned the world of this after their interactions.
Didn't christina say that she tried to talk to britney during rehearsals of their 2003 vmas performance but britney was very distant? Christina noticed britney was lost and unhappy since then.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:37 pm

They collaborated on the MMC and the 2003 VMA performance is a collaboration
I thought we had testimony under oath that Christy was the only one contributing to the VMA "collab" tho. :fan: Also, I totally forgot about it.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 31

IAMHAM wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:55 pm

Didn't christina say that she tried to talk to britney during rehearsals of their 2003 vmas performance but britney was very distant? Christina noticed britney was lost and unhappy since then.
Do you blame Britney from being distant tho after Xtina publicly trashed her multiple times in the media?
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Creek wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:57 pm

Do you blame Britney from being distant tho after Xtina publicly trashed her multiple times in the media?
Didn't she "trash" britney AFTER the vmas in the blender magazine? ... and did she really trash her? She said britney was sad and lost and needed guidance, she also said said britney didn't sing live, all that is true.

When did she say something negative about britney before the vmas 2003?
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

IAMHAM wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:04 pm

Didn't she "trash" britney AFTER the vmas in the blender magazine? ... and did she really trash her? She said britney was sad and lost and needed guidance, she also said said britney didn't sing live, all that is true.

Calling someone sad and lost is an insult to the person at the receiving end, since they rarely are self aware
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Jimmyboy wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:16 pm

Calling someone sad and lost is an insult to the person at the receiving end, since they rarely are self aware
THANK YOU!! So annoying how people on this forum continue to bring that up as if Xtina saw Britney was in trouble and was looking out for her.

I’m sorry, I love Xtina but that comment was not meant to help Britney or to bring attention to what she was going through. It was a petty comment that X said because she was sick of being compared to Britney and she was rightfully pissed about what happened at the VMA’s. She wanted it to sting.

She had every right to respond the way that she did but let’s not sit here and pretend that it came from a place of love and concern. We learned years later however that Xtina secretly wrote Britney letters during her meltdown which to me means more than that comment from 2003.
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I guess you are right, but all that happened after christina tried to talk to her, not before, so there wasn't an apparent reason for britney to be distant (only the two of them know)... we can say christina tried to approach her back then when she saw something was not right with britney.
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

Based on Britney’s declaration she longer wants this to be a secret.
I really wish Christina would say something or show additional support.
Lana Del Rey
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Ppl here are always doing the MOST with everything, like really?

We don’t know what’s exactly happening good or bad on Britney situation, so is Christina, I’m pretty sure she doesn’t. We don’t know anything that happens behind the scenes.

Bringing back past incidents doesn’t help anything!! Shame on YOU for trying to portrait situation based on magazines and fan fictions.

Not even Britney family members knows exactly what’s going on (As per their comments).

So.. If Queen decide to Speak about it, she will do it when she had full arguments to speak to.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:21 pm

THANK YOU!! So annoying how people on this forum continue to bring that up as if Xtina saw Britney was in trouble and was looking out for her.

I’m sorry, I love Xtina but that comment was not meant to help Britney or to bring attention to what she was going through. It was a petty comment that X said because she was sick of being compared to Britney and she was rightfully pissed about what happened at the VMA’s. She wanted it to sting.

She had every right to respond the way that she did but let’s not sit here and pretend that it came from a place of love and concern. We learned years later however that Xtina secretly wrote Britney letters during her meltdown which to me means more than that comment from 2003.
Sis, let's be really crystal clear about the dynamic here.

As you and others have acknowledged, Christy has been subjected to comparisons with Broccoley for her whole career. That on its own would be enough to drive anyone to violence. However, in this case, it was especially demeaning because the two girls have literally nothing in common beyond the age of 10 or whenever MMC ended. Christy is an artist and a vocalist and an intelligent, articulate, and independent woman, and for a time she was also trying to be a visionary and a revolutionary on the music scene.

So let's also acknowledge that these false equivalencies that the media repeatedly threw at Christy were actually meant to dismiss her artistic merit and contributions, and to devalue her talent.

Do I think she said what she said in Blender in order to draw attention to Broccoley and hopefully get her some help? No, of course not. It would be years before anybody had any idea how bad off she really was.

However, do I think she was being deliberately malicious in her comments? Also no. I believe in that moment Christy was giving Broccoley exactly the consideration and importance she actually deserved: almost none. To me, that comment was all about Tine and the media.

So for all the girls in here reading this and thinking Christy just unnecessarily came at Broccoley, I want everyone to remember it was the media that always inserted Broccoley in order to mess, not Christy.

And let's also keep in mind that there was not one single lie uttered in the entire quote from Christy.
Tink.
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 16

Jamie Lynn has spoken out saying she has always supported Britney, didn't feel it was right for her to comment etc. until Brit spoke for herself. Says she's happy Brit wants to get her own lawyer and said she told her to do that years ago. She says whatever makes Brit happy she's all for as her sister. ETC, ETC. That's just paraphrasing a bit of it.

UGH can y'all stop incerting Christina? Isn't this why we get so frustrated with the media because they constantly have to twine them together? There is no reason for her to speak on this. They are not friends, if they ever were really in the first place for more than 20 years at least. Christina's name has no place in discussion of Britney's conservatorship. Jesus.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:49 am At this point I’m sure everyone has already learned about Britney’s declaration to the judge. Her situation seems to be another power of the patriarchy dynamic.

As someone who has been her peer and shared a history, and also being so outspoken about feminism, I have found it surprising how she has chosen to remain silent.

Your thoughts?
Demands about Christina owing Binty anything aren't welcome. I already told this in this very thread.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

It's so odd how people latch onto a handful of comments made by Tine in a career spanning 20+ years.

It was fair game to highlight the hypocrisy of the media that unfairly sought to undermine her talent while elevating women who played by the rules. Rules set by men and record label executives. X letting young women watching MTV know that there is a 'smoke and mirrors' element of these perfect pop stars was actually forward-thinking.
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Data wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:35 pm

Your thoughts?
Demands about Christina owing Binty anything aren't welcome. I already told this in this very thread.
Well you shouldn’t assume I care or follow what you consider welcome or unwelcomed on a thread that much. But thanks for the feedback?
Lana Del Rey
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:30 pm Well you shouldn’t assume I care or follow what you consider welcome or unwelcomed on a thread that much. But thanks for the feedback?
Though it had no mod-quote tags, I said that as a moderator.

This debate has already been had. Move on.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 31

George wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:48 pm It's so odd how people latch onto a handful of comments made by Tine in a career spanning 20+ years.

It was fair game to highlight the hypocrisy of the media that unfairly sought to undermine her talent while elevating women who played by the rules. Rules set by men and record label executives. X letting young women watching MTV know that there is a 'smoke and mirrors' element of these perfect pop stars was actually forward-thinking.
But latching onto 20 year old comments from Pink, Jumanji and Mariah and still holding a grudge is perfectly acceptable?
Highlighting Hypocrisy indeed…. :rip:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Creek wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:33 pm
George wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:48 pm It's so odd how people latch onto a handful of comments made by Tine in a career spanning 20+ years.

But latching onto 20 year old comments from Pink, Jumanji and Mariah and still holding a grudge is perfectly acceptable?
Highlighting Hypocrisy indeed…. :rip:
The three wretches you mentioned have been overtly or slyly shady (or both) toward Tine within her most recent era, tho. In Christy time that means like within the past four years (where did you get 20? :rip:), but in regular artist time that's like within the last several months.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:21 pm We learned years later however that Xtina secretly wrote Britney letters during her meltdown which to me means more than that comment from 2003.
I don't remember this at all but thanks for the tea.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:30 pm

Your thoughts?
Well you shouldn’t assume I care or follow what you consider welcome or unwelcomed on a thread that much. But thanks for the feedback?
He is a mod, you ass.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Anitta wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:12 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:21 pm We learned years later however that Xtina secretly wrote Britney letters during her meltdown which to me means more than that comment from 2003.
If I’m not mistaken, Britney admitted it herself during an interview a few years after her meltdown.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

And those of you who keep bitching about Xtina not speaking on Britney…the woman hasn’t posted in a week and didn’t even post a Happy Pride message. She’s obviously fucking busy and probably hasn’t even logged on to her account this whole week
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

Tink. wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:26 pm Jamie Lynn has spoken out saying she has always supported Britney, didn't feel it was right for her to comment etc. until Brit spoke for herself. Says she's happy Brit wants to get her own lawyer and said she told her to do that years ago. She says whatever makes Brit happy she's all for as her sister. ETC, ETC. That's just paraphrasing a bit of it.
She’s been a trustee of Britney’s estate since 2018 and has sought control over her assets with the help of their father. She’s a full of shit and you’re gullible if you think her words are anything more than damage control.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... 930167.amp

Even besides this, what sort of fucked up person allows their dad to abuse and exploit their own sister? Britney said she wants to SUE HER WHOLE FAMILY, not just her parents.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

Jimmyboy wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:32 pm

He is a mod, you ass.
That’s a known troll I believe
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:48 pm
Anitta wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:12 pm
If I’m not mistaken, Britney admitted it herself during an interview a few years after her meltdown.
True. Christina has already reached Britney directly. She does not need to do so publicly.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

BaeTine wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:23 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:21 pm

Sis, let's be really crystal clear about the dynamic here.

As you and others have acknowledged, Christy has been subjected to comparisons with Broccoley for her whole career. That on its own would be enough to drive anyone to violence. However, in this case, it was especially demeaning because the two girls have literally nothing in common beyond the age of 10 or whenever MMC ended. Christy is an artist and a vocalist and an intelligent, articulate, and independent woman, and for a time she was also trying to be a visionary and a revolutionary on the music scene.

So let's also acknowledge that these false equivalencies that the media repeatedly threw at Christy were actually meant to dismiss her artistic merit and contributions, and to devalue her talent.

Do I think she said what she said in Blender in order to draw attention to Broccoley and hopefully get her some help? No, of course not. It would be years before anybody had any idea how bad off she really was.

However, do I think she was being deliberately malicious in her comments? Also no. I believe in that moment Christy was giving Broccoley exactly the consideration and importance she actually deserved: almost none. To me, that comment was all about Tine and the media.

So for all the girls in here reading this and thinking Christy just unnecessarily came at Broccoley, I want everyone to remember it was the media that always inserted Broccoley in order to mess, not Christy.

And let's also keep in mind that there was not one single lie uttered in the entire quote from Christy.
This. Was Christina salty? yes. Did she lie? no.

End of story.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

At this point the issue has become a public debate of human rights and human trafficking.
Unfortunately, even after hearing Britney’s declaration the judge made no changes.
Because there are talks of systemic corruption on the case, it is extremely important that celebrities and Powerful people at least show support and bring attention so there is more pressure for it be diligently handled.
I really hope more people join in.
Lana Del Rey
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

AgentX wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:44 pm
Jimmyboy wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:32 pm
He is a mod, you ass.
That’s a known troll I believe
You don’t know me, and you are wrong.
Lana Del Rey