Moments to remember...
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 65

George wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:58 pm
NewAgenda wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:43 am
MaCK. wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:33 am

Come on... the mic was working perfectly fine before and "randomly" cut off before having to do her biggest live note? Yeah ok....
I love you, but you sound delusional. Why would she plan a vocal mishap? This was a performance at 1am and it looked like there were sound issues during the show. She didn’t seem like she could hear herself most of the show, so why would you be surprised her mic went out? Christina is not GaGa who needs to stage everything. You need to go in timeout.
I think she turned the mic off or possibly damaged it when she went to put it on the stand.

Obviously not staged. She was shook and very uncomfortable and this must be any performers worst nightmare. She even looked a bit lost like she had forgotten where to go off stage before Candyman.
Absolutely but even in shook, Queen handled it sooo cool and don't fuck with my vocals motherfucker is already one of her memorable sentences on stage. :love: :love: :love: But yeah Queen was going left, right and then left again from 26:45 to 26:50. :monkeysee: :love: But well she wasn't pissed and was still laughing because of her short clumsy moment, those little moments make me love her even more. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Do you understand what a woman shouts at 26:39? :susp:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 26

[media] [/media]
Genie in a bottle ❤️❤️
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 50

@christinalover it sounds like "I would die for you, bitch" lol
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 18

There's so many Genie versions, slap debut vocals on all of the instrumentals and release an EP. I would love that.
Last edited by Erotica on Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

dinvy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:23 pm @christinalover it sounds like "I would die for you, bitch" lol
I think you are right and perhaps Queen understood it and was laughing sooo cute at 26:42. :love: :love: :love:
I don't know if BWDD understands that we really mean it when we say it. :lmao: :manson:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Olmean wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:23 pm [media] [/media]
Genie in a bottle ❤️❤️
how she walks away from 2:26 to 2:36 no one can do it like her. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
strippedtobasics
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 1

Rum+Vodka wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:31 am WTF is with this crowd's vibe?? So off
I was there close to the stage. It was so chaotic and hectic on the general admission floor. Everyone pushing and shoving. There were two fights in my section. We were so packed, I could barely lift my hands in the air to cheer. It honestly wasn't very enjoyable to be in the crowd. I'm wondering if people were too irritated to let loose and enjoy the show.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

strippedtobasics wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 pm
Rum+Vodka wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:31 am WTF is with this crowd's vibe?? So off
I was there close to the stage. It was so chaotic and hectic on the general admission floor. Everyone pushing and shoving. There were two fights in my section. We were so packed, I could barely lift my hands in the air to cheer. It honestly wasn't very enjoyable to be in the crowd. I'm wondering if people were too irritated to let loose and enjoy the show.
That really sounds a bit sad and stressful... :eyeroll: :cry: what I have heard from @Olmean and @X-mael it must have been great to be in the front row, only 4 feet away from Queen and they could record the whole concert and enjoy every move and note from Queen. :love: :love: :love:
ringthealarm
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 3

I think this is also one of the first times she didn't perform with a live band. Even when she does the billionaire gigs she always has a 4 or 5-piece band.

Tbh I actually prefer this.. more budget for dancers and the sounds are more electronic and layered.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 19

Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 20

All I have to say is Bionic won.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 20

Justin22 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:07 pm She looked hot wow
And she gave her best!

She hasn't been this lively in a while. She's ready!
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

strippedtobasics wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 pm
Which side were you? We were in the right side. Everyone was cool there.
Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

In my side everyone was singing and screaming, I kinda lost my voice but watching the videos, I can’t heard myself, because the sound was so loud
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Sapphire wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:06 pm
In love with the penultimate and the last pic. :love: :love: :love: I hope we get more soon and hopefully HQ-Pics. :love: :love: :love: :love:
But why does melzy looks bored as fuck when the real Sexy Statue of Liberty is standing next to him making a duck face? :love: :love: :love: He should be lucky like no one else!!!!
MEXX
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Wow, what a great night it must have been. She looked gorgeous and I'm happy she starts playing around with the setlist a bit.
I hope she'll perform more often and more of her new album when she puts it. There are too many gems.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 17

Mel did another great job. Such good looks.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 10

忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

BOOTY SO BIG (WORK!), LAWD HAVE MERCY!
:shook:
Swagoo
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Lol at the user saying legend was afraid of the big note in ANOM
When that’s literally the note that she has never skipped and always hits on any vocal day; good or bad. She always hits that note consistently. Of all the notes you could have picked to found that crazy conspiracy theory on; that was the wrong one bb
lil_devil20002
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 21

He did an amazing job and captured the essence of Christina perfectly.
Nantu
VIP '23
VIP '23

Swagoo wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:33 pm Lol at the user saying legend was afraid of the big note in ANOM
When that’s literally the note that she has never skipped and always hits on any vocal day; good or bad. She always hits that note consistently. Of all the notes you could have picked to found that crazy conspiracy theory on; that was the wrong one bb
Right? She lipped the YB and CM notes without giving a single fck, but all of the sudden decided to stage a mic failure for the ANOM note, like make it make sense :manshade:
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

I have rewatched the concert and I love the beach balls at LTBL in the end, it's a nice and fun ending of a concert. :love: :love: :love:
And hopefully we will get the full concert in High Quality and from a different view, how Queen kicked the ball into the crowd at 47:43 was perfect and she was even really surprised how good she did it at 47:45. :love: :love: :love:
Swagoo
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Nantu wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:04 pm
Swagoo wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:33 pm Lol at the user saying legend was afraid of the big note in ANOM
Right? She lipped the YB and CM notes without giving a single fck, but all of the sudden decided to stage a mic failure for the ANOM note, like make it make sense :manshade:
Can’t make sense out of nonsense bb lolz
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Erotica wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:00 am
OMFG I missed this Xtina soo much
Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 17

christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

electronicsupersonic wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:13 pm
Queen is soooo damn stunning wow. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: